It's Mrs. Adams.
你打算怎样处理这个混♥蛋♥
And what are you gonna do about this bastard?
我喜欢听你说话 莎莉
I love to hear you talk, Sally,
即使我不知道你在说什麽
even when I don't know what you're talking about.
那个混♥蛋♥袭击我儿子
That son of a bitch assaulted my son.
儿子 你为什麽不跟我去一下
All right, son, why don't you just come with me for a bit.
看来你今天的麻烦到头了
Uh, seems like you're up to your neck in trouble today.
丹尼死了 警长
Danny's dead, Sheriff.
死了吗
Dead?
怎样死
How?
杰德·海伍德向他开枪
Jed Haywood shot him.
我看到了
I saw it.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
我真的很抱歉
I truly am.
你好啊
Howdy.
我有一些你感兴趣的东西
I got somethin' of interest to you.
没事 我在找你的路上了
Yeah, it's fine, I'm coming to you.
还以为我们要去警局里呢
Thought we were going to the station.
我先快速办点事
Gotta make a quick pit stop first.
喂
Yeah.
你在那里
Where are you?
打扫卫生
Cleaning up.
打扫什麽
Cleaning what?
你知道的
You know.
不 布恩 我不知道
No, Boon, I don't know.
你为什麽不给我一点提示
Why don't you enlighten me.
联调局
The fed.
那孩子呢
And the kid?
没有
No.
跑了
That one got away.
好吧 他没走多远
All right, well, he didn't get far.
你说他没有走多远是什麽意思
What do you mean he didn't get far?
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
现在你要照顾好你的家人
Now you take care of your family.
让他们安息
You see that they're put to rest.
对此 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
布恩先生 我们把你妈妈收拾乾淨了
Oh, Mr. Boon, we have your mom all dolled up
随时可以出发
and ready to go.
布恩先生
Mr. Boon.
怎麽回事
What's going on?
我们为什麽在这里
Why are we here?
停车
Stop.
怎麽回事
What's going on?
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
我要去解决一些问题
I'm just gonna go get some of this sorted out.
你坐好 冷静等我回来
You are gonna sit tight, be chill, and I'll be right back.
警长
Oh, Sheriff.
警长 不
Sheriff, no!
警长
Sheriff!
警长 不
Sheriff, no!
该死的骗子
You fucking liar!
你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck!
不 妈的
No, fuck!
警长
Sheriff!
妈的 妈的
Fuck, fuck!
非常感谢
Much obliged.
那孩子在那里
So where's the kid?
这就是想和你谈这事
Well, that is uh, kinda what I was wanting to talk to you about.
好 那就说吧
Okay, so talk.
我不能把他给你
You can't have him.
我已经知道你的要求了
I already know what you're gonna ask.
只管开口吧
Just ask it.
说吧
Go ahead.
这孩子不能给你
You can't have the kid
除非你我能达成协议
unless you and I can come to some kind of a agreement.
警长 只要你把孩子交给我
Sheriff, you give me that boy
那样我们就两不相欠
and you can consider us even.
两不相欠
Even?
全部债务 所有一切 就像从未发生过一样
The whole debt, all of it, like it never happened.
这安排可以
I like that arrangement.
我猜你会接受
Hmm, I bet you do.
要给孩子的母亲一些交代
Just gonna need to clear up some things with the boy's mother,
但不会麻烦到你
but that won't be any trouble for you.
最好不要
Oh, it best not.
史迪克
Hey, Stix.
帮我一个忙
Hey, do me a favor.
等我走了之后 再处理
Handle this after I'm gone.
我不想看
I don't have the stomach for this shit.
我会通知什里夫波特的奥利弗
I'll call Oliver in Shreveport,
就说我们两不相欠
let him know our debt's settled.
不过你可能有段时间不能去赌场了
You may not be able to visit the casinos for a while though.
很高兴与你合作
Pleasure doing business with you.
带孩子去穀仓
Take the kid, bring him to the barn.
好的
All right.
朋友
Amigo.
你孙子多大
How old's your grandson?
四个月大
Four months old.
孩孑长得很快
They grow up fast.
你 该死的骗子
You, you fucking liar.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You fuck.
嘿
Hey!
让我出去
Hey, let me out, man!
布恩 让我出去!
Boon, let me out!
布恩
Boon!
布恩
Boon!
布恩
Boon!
布恩 让我出去
Boon, let me out.
他妈的
Fuck.
布恩
Boon?
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
往后退
Move back.
布恩
Boon.
布恩 够了
Boon, this is it bro,
我就要金盆洗手了
I'm gonna get to retire.