今早我和我孙子
I was up with my grandson this morning
一起看很美的日出
watching that gorgeous sunrise.
你见过他吧
You met him, right?
是的 先生 当然了
Yes, sir, of course.
真帅才是你该说的
Real handsome one is what you should be saying.
真的很帅 是的 先生
Real handsome one, yes, sir.
嗯
Yeah.
在这些时刻 你会意识到
It's those moments you realize
你能活著是多麽幸运 能存在于世
how lucky you are to be alive, just to exist.
如果你到了我这把年纪
You know when you live as long as I have
经历过
and you got through as much shit
我所经过的一切烂事
as a man like me has to go through
你就会喜欢生活中所有简单的事
you start to soak up all the simple things
比如日出和咖啡
in life like sunrises, and coffee,
以及促成世界美好的事 那些美妙的事
and all that which makes the world what it is, which is beautiful.
今早我一边想
You know I was thinking this morning
一边喝咖啡 我觉得我很幸运
while I was sipping my coffee that I am lucky
但我拼死拼活才走到今天
but I worked my ass off to get here.
我把事情安排好 开始一些特别的事
I put things in place to start something special
不仅是为我 也为我的家人 为其他人 为你
and not just for me for my family, for others, for you.
大家都受益
Everyone benefits.
你喜欢你的这辆车吗
You like this truck you got here?
是的 先生 我非常喜欢
Yes, sir, I do very much.
我从老朋友那里听说
I heard from an old friend of mine
黑暗势力充斥
there are dark forces abound,
据说 美丽的大世界可能会崩溃
someone talking, saying things that could bring down this whole big beautiful world.
不 先生 我没有对任何人说过什麽
No, sir, I ain't said nothing to anyone.
他们试过了 但我什麽也没告诉他们
They tried, I didn't tell them anything.
也许是真的 丹尼
Well, that may be true, Danny,
但有时这些黑暗势力
but sometimes these dark forces
他们并不需要你说话 绝不
they don't just want ya saying things, no, no,
有时他们需要的
sometimes they want you
是你提供证据
to bring them something, like evidence.
这才是他们的目的
Maybe that's what they want.
你一直对我很好 海伍德先生 包括我的家人
You've been good to me, Mr. Haywood, me and my family.
我不会做这种事的 我欠你的
I wouldn't do anything like that, I owe you.
杰德
Jed.
我朋友叫我杰德
My friends call me Jed.
你是我的朋友吧 丹尼
You're my friend, right, Danny?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
- 杰德 - 是的 杰德 我是你的朋友
- Jed. - Yes, Jed, I'm your friend,
但我也不是叛徒
but I'm also not a rat.
也许你的那个朋友
Hmm, maybe it's that friend of yours
你上个月带来的那个有色朋友 保罗
you brought on last month, that uh, colored boy, Paul.
我们都不会漏口风 也不拿你的东西
Neither of us would talk or take anything from you.
因为他们吓唬我而已
We just, they scared us is all.
他们把我们逼到了绝境
They had us in a tight spot,
所以 我一直没有给你回电♥话♥
and that's, that's why I haven't been calling you back,
就是这个原因
that's why.
听著...
Look...
我以性命发誓
I swear on my fuckin' life.
哈奇 让汉克听电♥话♥
Hutch, get Hank on the phone.
碎车 烧毁尸体
Crush the truck, and burn the body.
这年头就是找不到好帮手呀 老闆
Just can't get any good help these days, huh, Boss?
讲真 去毁尸灭迹
No, this is serious, make this disappear.
如果他被抓到 就有可能找到了其他人
If they already got to him chances are they got to others.
装著无事
This never happened.
我早说了 在你带丹尼入伙时 我就看到他的弱点
I told you when you brought Danny in, I saw he was weak.
让毛头小子入伙 我该查查智力了
Should have my fucking head examined bringing in a kid.
老闆 他不是小子 他是男人
Boss, he wasn't a kid, he was a man
是他自己的选择
who made his own choices.
他也知道最好不要介入
He knew better not to get involved
活该他胆太肥
or he didn't have the balls.
明白我意思吗
Know what I mean?
把这些垃圾清理掉
Get this piece of shit out of here.
好的 老闆
Okay, Boss.
嘘
Shh.
真♥他♥妈♥噁心
Fucking gross.
你看看 怎样处理这车
See what you can do with it.
衣服不错 哈奇
Some fancy duds there, Hutch.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
只是说 黄色很配你
Just saying yellow is your color.
嘿 你想要这些毯子吗
Hey, you want any of these blankets?
不要
Fuck no.
有些还不错
Some of these are pretty nice.
要多加点钱 哈奇
It's gonna cost a little extra, Hutch.
你说什麽
What the fuck did you say?
要多加点钱
It's gonna cost you a little extra.
为什麽
And why's that?
哈奇
Hutch.
是那个鬼
Who the fuck is that?
他妈的
Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
嘿
Hey.
我有东西给你 打电♥话♥给我
I got somethin' for you, call me.
你在做什麽
What are you doing?
英俊的小恶魔
Here we go, you handsome little devil.
是的 你是
Yes, you are.
好了
Oh, yes.
爷爷爱你
Grandpa loves you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
小腿动起来
You get your little legs going.
小腿走起来
You get them little legs going.
来吧
Yes, you do, yes, you do.
吃早餐吗
Are we gonna eat breakfast?
你越来越挑剔了
you getting fussy, you getting fussy.
你想吃早餐吗
You want some breakfast?
来点煎饼怎样
How about some pancakes?
我需要减掉婴儿体重 爸爸
I need to lose this baby weight, Daddy.
宝宝肥
Baby weight?
给你
There you go.
你越来越重了
Oh, you're getting tired.
我抱住他了
I got him.
布恩 节哀顺变
Boon, I am so sorry for your loss.
你需要什麽 任何东西 你即管开口
You need anything, anything at all, you just ask.
恭喜你的孙子
Uh, congratulations on your grandson.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
他们要等多久
How long they staying?
不确定
Uh, not sure.
还要找到柯特的爸爸
Still gotta find Colt's Daddy.
在我杀了他之后 他们可能永久搬进来
After I kill him they'll probably move in permanent.
我喜欢有孙子在身边
I like having my grandson around.
也许他能让我
Thinking maybe he'll get me
放弃违法 转为守法人士
to give up all this outlawing and go legit.
没有什麽比新生的婴儿 更能融化了人心的
Nothing like a newborn baby to melt your heart.
看来他们快了
Looks like they're almost done.
听著 我很想帮忙
Look, uh, I'd love to help
但今天不是好日子
but today's just not a good day.
听著 布恩
Look, Boon,
我知道你忙到爆
I know you're up to your neck in it.
我的小弟萨姆森在红河里浸死了
My little brother Samson drowned in the Red River,
时间是1977年
1977.
差点毁了我们的家庭
damn near destroyed our family.
萨姆森是个小混♥蛋♥ 我给你说
Samson was a little shit I'll give you that,
有好几次我都想把他闷死
there were times I wanted to smother him myself,
但他是我的小弟
but he was my little brother.
佔据了我心的一角 现在还在
Left a hole in my heart that's still there.
我根本不会问今天是什麽日子
Wouldn't even ask today being what today is,
我必须这样做 这非常重要
but I have to, it's awfully important.