The feds.
你说什麽
What did you say?
丹尼在向联调局告密
Danny was snitching to the feds.
刚才有人跑来
Yeah, a dude rolled up in here earlier
问了关于丹尼的问题
asking questions about Danny.
他说“他们要弄死他
He said, "They coming to take him
你们这帮混♥蛋♥也要死”
and all you motherfuckers down, man!"
警长
Sheriff.
邻居说“他们看到孩子在前门
Neighbor said, "They saw a kid at the front door,
几分钟后枪声响起”
a few minutes later gunshots."
保罗·格洛的家
Paul Global's place.
谁
Who?
一个小混♥蛋♥和丹尼·亚当斯是同事
Tough little shit runs with Danny Adams.
这就对了
That figures.
墙上有九毫米的弹孔
Got a nine millimeter buried in the wall,
檯上血迹斑斑
blood splatter on the counter.
西西美甲水疗中心 有什麽可以帮你的
Cici's Nail Spa, how can I help you?
艾米丽
Emily.
丹尼
Danny.
不是 我是莫特
No, it's uh, it's Mot.
你声音与你哥一样
Oh, you sound like your brother.
怎麽了
What's up?
艾米丽 我
uh, Emily, I.
莫特 你能不能快点 我在上班
Yeah, Mot, can you hurry it up please, I'm at work.
艾米丽 我 我 我有麻烦了
Um, Emily, I'm, I'm, I'm in trouble,
我 我 我需要你的帮助
and uh, I, and I, and I need you to help.
怎麽了 你和丹尼谈过了吗
What's wrong, have you talked to Danny?
不 我 我现在不能和他说话 艾米丽
No, I, I can't talk to him right now, Emily.
我只是 他只是
I just, he just.
好 我 我想我知道了
Okay, all right, I, I think I know what this is about.
你过来 我们谈谈 好吗
Just come here and we'll talk about it, all right.
不 不 我 我不能
No, no, I, I can't.
那就在家里等我
Then meet me at the house.
不行
No.
那你想在那里见面
Then where do you wanna meet?
你知道 在十字路口
You know uh, you know on the crossroads
你和丹尼第一次
where uh, you and Danny first,
你你第一次给他吹♥箫♥的地方
well, you know you gave him a BJ for the first time?
行了 打住
Okay, yes, stop.
- 行吗 - 行
- Do you? - Yes.
拜託 艾米丽
Please, Emily.
好的 莫特 在那里见
All right, Mot, meet you there.
莫特·亚当斯 你好,又见面了
Motley Adams, hello, there again.
你为什麽不上车
Why don't you get in the car?
死贱♥人♥出♥卖♥♥♥我
Fucking bitch ratted me out.
不是 是你哥先出♥卖♥♥♥的
No, no, no, your brother ratted first.
上车吧 到安全的地方去
Now go on get in here where it's safe.
好的 我明白
Okay, okay, I get it,
我理解 我是陌生人
I understand, me being a stranger and all.
我是联邦调查局探员谭纳
I'm Agent Tanner, FBI.
上车吧 孩子 到安全的地方去
Come on, son, get in here where it's safe.
快点 莫特 上车
Come on, Motley, just get in the car.
你请
There you go.
你什麽时候下班 亲爱的
What time are you getting off, sweetheart?
九点
Nine.
- 是吗 - 是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 等你 - 好的
- Come back. - Okay.
- 晚上见 - 好的
- Take you into the night. - Okay.
请 请 请
Please, please, please.
慈悲
Oh, mercy.
老闆
Boss.
酒
There you go.
哦耶。
Oh, yeah.
喜欢这些煎饼吗
How you like them pancakes?
归我吧
Hey, don't mind if I do.
我洒了啤酒
I spilled my beer.
喂 怎麽了
Yeah, what's up?
老闆
Boss.
既然你给我打电♥话♥ 那你还没搞掂那小子
If you're calling me I'm assuming you don't have the kid.
对吗
Is that a fair assumption?
电♥话♥安全吗
Is this phone secure?
这算什麽问题
What kind of question is that?
这是相当重要的问题
It's a pretty damn important one.
当然安全
Yes, of course.
你为什麽不告诉我那孩子是告密者
Why didn't you tell me the kid was a rat?
布恩 也许我是替你考虑
Well, Boon, maybe I was trying to be considerate of your situation.
你的兄弟的什麽事
You dealing with your brother and all,
我觉得你不必担心这个问题
I figured you didn't have to worry about that.
也许你少管为妙
Maybe it's just none of your business.
你还有遗漏吗
Anything else you left out?
消息说 镇上有联调局的人
Source says there's a fed in town.
丹尼在和他联纟
Danny was uh, talking to him.
现在你有什麽要告诉我的
Now what do you got for me?
我遇到了保罗
I met Paul.
我只能杀了他
I had to let him go.
把地址发给我
Send me the address.
我派人去清理
I'll have someone go clean it up.
我处理好了
I took care of it.
很好
Well, good.
很高兴你仍有主动性
Glad to see you still got some initiative.
今天有很多东西清理
A lot to clean up today.
你是在乡下还是在镇上
You in the sticks or are you in town?
快进镇了
Almost in town.
好 到牛蛙餐厅来
Okay, come by the Bullfrog.
为什麽
Why?
因为是我说的 布恩
'Cause I fucking said so, Boon.
少囉嗦
Drop the shit attitude.
需要你带上哈奇
I want you to take Hutch.
不 不 不 我自己行
No, no, no, I got this.
一小时内 我就能拿到孩子和红鑽
I'll have the kid and the ruby within the hour,
然后你就可以和他好好聊聊了
and then you can have your little talk with him, right.
知道吗
You know what?
不如你帮我一个忙
How about you do me a favor
假装我仍然是老闆
and pretend like I'm still the fucking boss
至少再装一天
at least for one more day?
来接哈奇 然后你们两个去抓孩子
Come get Hutch, then you two go grab the kid.
明白吗
You got it?
宝宝
The baby.
他是混♥蛋♥
Yes, he's just an asshole.
是的
Yes, he is.
扔掉
Put it out.
走
Let's go.
现在怎样办
So what now?
我知道他要去那里
I know where he's going.
怎麽说
Well, how's that?
我从今早找他到现在
You've been looking for him since this morning.
他在镇上无处可去
He's running out of places to go in this town,
而且他还是孩子
and he's a kid.
是啊
Yeah.
他是个小混♥蛋♥ 他就是这样
Well, he's a little shit is what he is,
就像他的蠢哥哥
just like his stupid brother.
该死的蠢货
Fucking stupid.
这孩子不蠢
The kid's not stupid.
他很生气 他很害怕 但他不蠢
He's angry, he's scared, but he's not stupid.
快点
Well, let's make this quick.
你有地方要去吗
You got some place to be?
没有 但你有
No, but you do.
你有没有
Don't you?
你不是有葬礼要去参加吗
Don't you got a funeral to go to, right?
你先
After you.
破汽车旅馆