Let's go.
你拿的是什麽
What you got there?
是我父亲的骨灰
It's uh, my father's ashes.
真的吗
Really?
我可以留著骨灰吗
You uh, think I'll be able to keep 'em,
如果我和我妈妈获得证人保护
you know if me and my mom get in witness protection?
好的
Yeah, yeah, of course.
我是谭纳探员
Yeah, this is Agent Tanner.
能帮我接劳艾德吗
Yeah, can you put me through to Lloyd please?
不 不 不 没事
No, no, no, that's okay.
请他给我回电 555-8320在 1♥1♥4♥房♥
Um, just tell him to call me back at uh, 555-8320, room 1♥1♥4♥.
你要去那里
Where you going?
我马上就回来
I'll be back.
看看外面有没有信♥号♥♥
Just gonna see if I can get a signal outside.
我有红鑽
I have the ruby.
什麽红鑽 孩子
What ruby, son?
丹尼为你偷的红鑽
The ruby Danny stole for you.
也他死的原因
The whole reason he's dead.
你带著吗
And you got it on you?
你可以的 孩子
Well, that's good of you, son.
等我回来后 我们再看
When I get back we'll take a look at it.
信♥号♥♥呢 废物
Come on, you piece of shit.
啊 有了
Ah, there we go.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
天啊
God!
妈的
Fuck!
可恶
Goddammit!
妈的。
Fuck.
你好啊 拍档
Howdy, partner.
蠢崽子
You stupid son of a bitch!
我是联邦调查局的 明意思吗
I'm FBI, you know what that fucking means?
明 意思是你的工资过高
Yeah, means you're overpaid.
嘿 你安静
Hey, you need to keep quiet!
闭嘴 老太婆
Shut the fuck up, Granny!
给我进去
Go inside!
小免崽子
Little fuck!
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
终于
Finally!
动手 嘭了他
Let's do him, and let's get.
这里有一群怒汉
Bunch of pissed off people here.
你不照他说的做 他就会杀了你
You don't do as he says he will kill you.
带他走
Let's get him out of here.
不行
Fuck that.
现在就嘭了他 然后我们走
Let's do him now, and let's go.
不能
We can't.
我们需要红鑽 而他知道它在那里
We need the ruby, and he knows where it's at.
老闆不再关心红宝鑽
The boss don't give a shit about the ruby anymore.
我在乎
I do.
你呢
Don't you?
把他带到湖边
Let's take him down to the lake.
我会让他开口的
I'll make him talk.
那麽你和我怎样分红鑽
So what you and me split the ruby?
对
That's right.
走吧 小子
Let's go, kid.
你为什麽这样做
Why are you doing this?
你哥 他是懦夫
Your fucking brother, he was a coward.
告密了
Snitched.
他不是什麽告密者
He wasn't no snitch!
我们是在逃跑
We were running away.
我们 我们根本不打算对你们做什麽
We, we weren't even gonna do anything to y'all.
他要卖♥♥掉那块石头
He was gonna sell that rock,
- 而我们 - 你哥
- and we woulda just - Your brother-
- 消失了 - 他很傻
- Disappeared. - Was stupid!
不 他不傻
No, he wasn't.
把这样的红鑽弄过来 知道需要什麽吗
You know what it takes to move a ruby like that over here, yeah?
贪婪的小混♥蛋♥
Greedy little shit.
给我
Give me.
- 他妈的 - 去死
- Fuck. - Fuck you!
东西在那里 该死
Where's it at goddammit?
什麽玩意
What the fuck is this shit?
你没见过骨灰盒吗
Haven't you ever seen an urn before?
是用来装骨灰的
For ashes.
他妈的
Fuck.
你说这是死人的骨灰
You mean dead peoples ashes?
噁心
It's gross.
尊重点
Hey, show some respect.
这他妈的是什麽
What the fuck is this?
你说得对
You know you're right,
这孩子确实没那麽傻
you know the kid ain't all that stupid.
我是说 把东西存在骨灰里
I mean throwing it in this dead man's ashes
我说 天啊 这简直太棒了
I mean god, that's fuckin' brilliant, brilliant!
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Fucking unbelievable.
得来客易
That was easy.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
今天淨整尸体了
Been dumping all the bodies today.
下车
Let's go.
快下车
Come on, let's go.
跪下
Kneel down.
请不要杀我
Please don't, please, man.
求你
Please don't, please.
快点
Come on already.
快做事 我们好走人
Let's get the fuck out of here.
你为什麽这样做
Why'd you do that?
我不喜欢他
I didn't like him.
我现在怎样办
What do I do now?
我也不知道 孩子
I don't know, kid.
全部都太糟了
Everything's so fucked up.
你和你哥关係好吗
Did you get along with your brother?
是吧
I guess.
我的说 我 他更像是父亲的角色
I mean, I, he was just more like a dad most of the time.
我的也是
Yeah, mine too.
我想知道 他现在会让我怎样做
I wonder what he'd tell me to do now.
你还有妈妈吧
You got a mom right?
是的
Yeah.
去找她吧
Go to her.
天啊 莫特
Jesus, Motley.
我联络你哥一整天
I've been trying to call your brother all day.
天啊 亲爱的 进屋吧
Oh, my god, honey, get in.
他弟弟来了
His younger brother's is here,
他说“他一整天都没有看到他”
and says, "He ain't seen him all day."
现在他们住在一起 这不正常
Now they live together, and that ain't normal.
我儿子失踪了 该死的
My son is missing goddammit!
他要来和你谈谈
He's gonna come talk to you.
你最好跟他提保罗
I want you to tell him about that Paul,
还有他对你的脸动了手
and what he done to your face.
会找到丹尼的
We'll track Danny down.
在此期间 你可以和我住
In the meantime you can stay with me.
该死
Ah, shit.
你知道联邦调查局在镇上吗
Did you have any idea the FBI was in town?
现在知道了
Do now.
他应该呼叫支援的
He should of called for backup.
昆西警长 请回话
Sheriff Quincy, come in.
我是昆西 完毕
Quincy, over.
有对你的私人要求
We have a personal request for you.
虽然让我心头一暖
Well, as much as that warms the cockles of my heart,
但我不是今日推荐菜
I'm not the menu item of the day.
是莎莉.亚当斯
It's Sally Adams.
她要求和你谈谈
She's demanding to talk to you.
总有时间给女士
Always make time for a lady.
下午好 亚当斯小姐
Good evening, Ms. Adams.
我是亚当斯太太