喂
Yeah.
你迟到了 丹尼
You're late, Danny.
我在路上
On my way.
你带了吗
Did you bring it?
当然带了
Of course I fucking brought it.
征好 因为没有包裹就不行
Good, 'cause this doesn't go without the package.
我他妈的
Fuck me.
- 我要吃洋葱炒猪肝 - 伯代先生
- I want liver and onions. - Mr. Bernadette,
我们现在要回房♥间吃午饭了
we need to go back to our room now for lunch.
但我不喜欢肉饼
Well, I don't like meatloaf,
我只想吃洋葱炒猪肝
and I just want liver and onions,
还要配青豆
and a side of green beans.
- 我知道 - 我不喜欢
- I know. - I don't like it.
- 走吧 - 我不喜欢
- Let's go. - I don't.
对不起 先生
I'm so sorry, sir.
所以你是说德比不能
So you were saying Debi's no longer going
再住豪华别♥墅♥了 是吗
to be staying in the Villa Deluxes?
我可以问原因吗
May I ask why?
我负担不起
I just can't afford it.
所以请把她调回普通房♥间
So please if we could move her back to a basic room.
可惜 除了迪安或南希.波尔
Unfortunately, I cannot negotiate that
我无法与其他人协商
with anyone other than Dean or Nancy Boon.
他死了
He's dead.
上周死于车祸 南希也是
Died last week in a car wreck, Nancy too,
包括他们的两个孩子 我的侄子
and their two children, my nephews.
今天是葬礼
Today's the funeral.
节哀顺变 布恩先生
I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Mr. Boon.
太可怕了 真是太可怕了
Horrible, just horrible.
通知了你母亲吗
Did you inform your mother?
她不知道
She doesn't know.
妈的 她什麽都不知道 她甚至不知道她在那里
Shit, she won't know shit. She doesn't even know where she is.
她以为我是1956年的送奶工
She thinks I'm a fucking milkman from 1956,
而你却问我是否通知了她
and you ask me if I informed her.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我将接管她的财物
I'll be taking over her finances.
今天下午 我会回来带她走
I'll be back this afternoon to bring her to,
带她去参加葬礼
to bring her to the funeral.
听著 我很清楚我做了什麽
Look, I know exactly what I did.
我并不骄傲 但她是真正的美女
Not proud of it, it's just she was a real pretty girl
我在学校就认识她 当时只有我们两个人
I knew from school, and we were alone,
而且也没有其他人
and no one was even here.
所以我很抱歉 但我们并没有做什麽坏事
So I am sorry but it's not like we did anything that bad,
我们只是亲热一下
we just made out.
但我爸爸曾经告诉我
But my dad used to tell me that,
“如果你看到美女
"If you see a girl that's pretty
而你认为有机会 那你就把握机会
and you think you got a shot well, you take it
因为机会不再来”
'cause you may not get another one."
孩子 我不在乎的是
Kid, I don't give a shit
你在我店里搞女人
if you got off in my store,
但请看监控
but check this out.
那里 看到了吧
Right there, see that right there!
这可是偷窃
That's what you call stealing.
而且我告诉你
And I tell you what,
我要指控你这垃圾白人
I'm gonna press charges on your white trash ass.
嘿 嘿 小混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey, you little shit!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
小混♥蛋♥ 给我回来
You little shit, come back here!
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the cops!
等等 孩子
Hold up, son.
莫特·亚当斯 现在还早呢
Motley Adams, it's a little early in the day
你竟敢在我的辖区鬼混
for you to be loitering my streets.
只是去我朋友那里
Just walking to my friends.
你妈知道了你喝酒吗
Does your momma know you drink now?
什麽
What?
不
No.
是她不知道 还是你不喝酒
No, she don't know or no, you don't drink?
是我不喝酒
No, I don't drink.
那你为什麽偷啤酒
Then why are you stealing beer?
艾德会投诉的
Ed's gonna file a complaint.
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
你哥把你教的很好
Well, your brother taught you well.
警长 德里街发现了一辆牌号♥10-29V的车
Sheriff, we got ourselves a 10-29V over on Deli street.
可能是昨天抢劫案中的同一辆车
Possibly the same car in the robbery yesterday.
我等一下再找你算帐 莫特
I'll be talking to you, Mot.
替我向你哥哥问好
Say hi to your brother for me
还有你的漂亮妈妈
and that pretty momma of yours too.
上车
Get in the fucking truck.
- 丹尼 我没有 - 上车
- Danny, I didn't - Let's go.
我保证什麽事都没做
Do anything, I promise.
怎麽了
What up, homes?
抱歉
I'm sorry, guys
- 怎麽回事啊 - 他成这样了
- What's the deal, bro? - He gets like this.
就这样吗 丹
Oh, it's like that huh, D?
我们要去那里
Where are we going?
我们要离开
We gotta leave.
离开
Leave?
你记得乔治叔吗
You remember Uncle George?
不记得了
No.
妈的 对了 你还没见过呢
Shit, right, you ain't never met.
他住在俄克拉荷马州 我们要去那里
He lives in Oklahoma, and that's where we're going.
俄克拉荷马
Oklahoma?
你听障吗
You got a fucking hearing problem?
是的 俄克拉荷马州
Yes, Oklahoma.
等等 什麽回事
Wait, what the hell?
不 我不去
No, I'm not going to...
闭嘴 莫特
Shut up, Mot!
你怎麽了 丹尼 不行
Uh, what the fuck you, Danny, no!
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
去死 我不去
Fuck you, no, I'm not going!
去俄克拉荷马州 有什麽好的
What the fuck is there for us in Oklahoma, man?
妈妈怎样办
What about Mom?
莫特 我没有时间和你争论
Mot, I don't have time to argue with you.
求你听我的
Just please, please listen to me,
我有了麻烦
I'm in trouble.
我们都离开 对妈妈是最好
It would be best for Mom if we both leave.
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck!
莫特 到后面去 趴下 就现在
Mot, get in the back, and stay down, now!
我说趴下
I said get down!
我不想鑽进毯子里
I don't wanna go under the blankets.
无论发生什麽 你都要安静
Whatever happens you stay quiet.
不要发出任何声音
Don't you dare make a noise.
如果情况不妙 就回家去
If this should go bad, get back home,
拿上爸爸的骨灰盒 带上妈妈然后离开
and you grab Daddy's urn and Mom, and you leave.
什麽回事
What's going on?
闭嘴 莫特
Shut up, Mot!
闭嘴吧
Just shut up.
哈奇
Hutch.
丹.亚当斯老兄
Dan the Man Adams.
我一直联络你
Been trying to call you.
但你不接电♥话♥
You don't answer your phone.
打火机太烂了
This fuckin' lighter sucks.
去和老闆谈谈
Let's go talk to the boss.
熄火
Why don't you kill it.
你坐著
Hang tight.
老闆
Boss.
早晨 丹尼
Morning, Danny.
早晨 老闆
Morning, Boss.
很漂亮吧
Beautiful, ain't it?
什麽
Huh?