没人注意到这个家伙煮咖啡
Nobody notices the guy making coffee.
他像墙上的苍蝇挂起
He just hangs around like a fly on the wall,
监听他 担心这个家伙再犯罪
listening for the guy who feels worried about re-offending.
是啊 我一直去
Yeah, I've been to those meetings.
-这些人房♥间里全这样 -没错
-The room's full of guys like that. -Exactly.
他妈的
Fuck me.
他保留了假释卡
He kept their parolee cards.
吉米 那是什么
Jimmy, what's that?
呃 我们附近有个水泥工地
Uh, we're near the cement works.
应该是休息时间
Must be coffee break or something.
你知道么 很近的
You know, that's pretty close.
是他回来了吗
Is he coming back?
我不知道 他走进一个旧仓库
I don't know. He went into some old warehouse
又出来拿着什么东西 不知道他去哪了
and came out carrying something.I lost him.
-看着像一些旧工具什么的 -盯好了
-Looked like some old tools or something. -Get the fuck outta there.
吉米 吉米
Jimmy? Jimmy!
吉米 能听到我说话吗
Jimmy, can you hear me?
吉米 吉米 你在吗
Jimmy? Jimmy, are you there?
我来了 吉米
I'm coming, Jimmy.
我来了 吉米
I'm coming, Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
-吉米 -啊哈 他妈的
-Jimmy! -Aah! Fuck!
吉米
Jimmy!
-米奇 -吉米
-Mitch! -Jimmy!
救我
Help me!
你得救我 米奇
-You gotta help me, Mitch!
救我...米奇
Help... Mitch.
呦 吉米
Yo, Jimmy!
哦 请救我
Oh, please help me!
-吉米 -米奇
-Jimmy! -Mitch!
米奇
Mitch!
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus Christ.
杰米
Oh Jimmy.
这是911报♥警♥中心 有什么紧急情况
911, what is your emergency?
帮帮我
Help me.
救救我吧 谢谢
Help me, please.
他想杀了我
He's trying to kill me.
-快点 -先生
-Hurry. -Sir?
先生 谁要杀你
Sir, who is trying to kill you?
先生 先生 你在吗
Sir? Sir, are you there?
先生
Sir?
喂 是啊 我需要一辆救护车
Hello? Yeah, I need an ambulance.
你能听到 -你能听到我吗
Can you hear-can you hear me?
你好
Hello?
是的 我需要一辆救护车
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
-靠 他妈的
-Fuck! Fuck!
-别丢下我 -我要搬动你 好吗
-Stay with me. I'm gonna move you, okay? -
-好吧 -来吧
-Okay? -Okay.
好 好 来吧
Okay okay, come on.
来吧 留在我身边
Come on, stay with me!
来吧
Come on!
我们走 伙计
Let's go, men.
嘿
Hey!
-嘿 他需要救护车 -放他下来
-Hey, he needs an ambulance. -Set him down now!
-哦 他妈的 -把按住
-Oh fuck. -Put him down!
-快点 -放下他
-Do it! -Put him down now!
-快点 快放下 -操
-Now! Down! Down! -Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥的跟我开玩笑 哦 混♥蛋♥
You gotta be fucking kidding me. Oh fuck.
快
Go!
-他需要救护车 -好了
-He needs an ambulance! -Cool it!
吉米 上帝 叫他妈的救护车
Jimmy. Oh God, get him a fucking ambulance!
吉米 躺下 就躺那 兄弟
Jimmy, hang in there. Hang in there, brother.
-坚持住 兄弟 -...会人救你......
-Hang in there, brother. -...can and will be used against you...
-冷静 -躺在那里
-Calm down. -Hang in there.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
我们已经找到一个受伤的白人男性
We've got an injured white male.
-吉米怎样 -他还在昏迷中...
-How's Jimmy? -He's in a coma...
......医生说有希望
..but the doctors are hopeful.
你要告诉我你们的关系吗
So you wanna tell me what your relationship is to him?
是的 我们 嗯......
Yeah, we're, um...
是同母异父兄弟
step-brothers.
我们的父母只是未正式结婚
Our parents just never married.
这就是为什么他会在法庭上为你说谎
That's why he'd lie for you in court.
没错
Exactly.
那么 为什么现在这样对他
So why turn on him now?
什么
What?
他勒索你了
Was he blackmailing you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this.
克♥林♥顿♥?戴维斯干的
Clinton Davis did this.
-用你的锤子 -是的
-Using your hammer? -Yes.
他闯进我家 偷走了我的工具
He broke into my house, he stole my tools.
你有没有报案
Did you report that?
-没有 -没有
-No. -No.
锤子有你的指纹
It's only your prints on the hammer.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
我打了911报♥警♥电♥话♥ 上帝做证
I made the 911 call, for Christ's sakes.
我为什么要这么做 如果我是有罪的
Why would I do that if I was guilty?
我真的不知道 米奇
I really don't know, Mitch.
可你之前这么干过
But you did it before.
911 有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我需要一辆救护车 一个男士被车撞了
I need an ambulance. A guy's been hit by a car.
在什么位置 先生
What's the location, sir?
呃 基勒
Uh, Keeler.
-这是你 对不对 -是的 是的 是的 是我
-That's you, right? -Yes yes yes, it's me.
我开车撞了阿克曼 然后走了
I hit Ackerman with my car and I left.
这是错误的 我知道 因为我很害怕
It was wrong.I know that, but I was scared.
我喝了酒 这是一个交通意外
I'd been drinking. It was an accident.
我们找到了这个...
We found this...
就在你的工具箱的底部
in the bottom of your toolbox.
沾满了阿克曼的血迹
It has Ackerman's blood all over it.
一定是戴维斯故意把它放在那里的
Well, Davis must've put it there.
我帮助阿克曼时 我的卡掉在了现场
I dropped my cards when I was helping Ackerman.
-我一定是掉了一个 -所有的这些证据...
-I must've missed one. -All of this...
-直接与你有关 -哦 天
-leads directly to you. -Oh, Jesus Christ.
好了 听我说 好吗 如果我杀了阿克曼
All right, listen, okay? If I killed Ackerman,
为什么我没有钉死戴维斯
why didn't I crucify Davis in court
法庭上当时我有机会 嗯
when I had the chance, hmm?
他是完美的替罪羊
He was the perfect scapegoat.
好吧 这有一个袋子
Okay, there's a bag.
-有个袋子 -是的
-There's a bag? -Yes.
戴维斯保留的 所有的受害者的I.D.S
Davis kept the I.D.S of all his victims.
他针对暴♥力♥假释者
He's targeting violent parolees
他认为应该重新定罪
that he thinks will re-offend,
就像杀害他的家人
like the man that killed his family.
-包在哪里 -在他家
-Where's this bag? -In his house.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
-我去过 -你去过
-I broke in. -You broke in?
你闯进了他房♥子里
You broke into his fucking house?
事情严重了 米奇...
Seriously, Mitch...
我怎么知道 不是你把它放在那里
How do I know you didn't put it there?
你知道 我不会再回答任何问题
You know, I don't think I should answer any more questions
直到有律师在场
till I have a lawyer present.
你知道 我想
You know, I think
这真是一个非常好的想法
that's a really good idea.
你的电♥话♥ 斯图尔特?威尔逊从D.A.的办公室打来的
You've got a call-Stuart Wilson from the D.A.'s office.
斯图 你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了
Stu, where the fuck have you been?