艾玛去哪了 艾玛
-Where's Emma? Emma?!
艾玛 艾玛
Emma! Emma!
艾玛 你在哪里 亲爱的 艾玛
Emma, where are you, honey? Emma?
艾玛
Emma?
上帝 我天
Oh God. Oh my God.
你还好吗 哦 上帝
Are you okay? Oh God.
好了 没事了
Okay. Okay.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我看到了一个可怕的男人
I saw a scary man.
既不是命运也不是现实
Neither fate nor society
允许弗朗西斯?穆里根
put Francis Mulligan in the house
就在15日晚上 闯入凯莱?米切尔的家
of Gloria Mitchell on the night of the 15th.
既不是命运也不是现实
Neither fate nor society
叫他把她绑起来 用枪指着她
told him to tie her up, shove a gun in her face
窃取她的财物
and steal her belongings.
那是他自己的选择
That was his choice.
辩方还会站在被告一方么
The defense would have you walk in his client's shoes.
嗯 我会
Well, I have.
我来自里佛岱尔
I'm from Riverdale.
这是一个craphole
It's a craphole.
没人说它不是 可...
Nobody's saying it's not, but...
我就是来自那里 不是我是谁
that's where I'm from. It's not who I am.
他不是受害者
He is not the victim here.
所以 如果你们要站在任何一方...
So if you are gonna put yourself in anyone's shoes...
请...
put yourself...
站在凯莱?米切尔一方
in Gloria Mitchell's.
谢谢
Thank you.
陪审团现在休会 稍后宣判
The jury will now adjourn to deliberate a verdict.
尼斯来了 看着你呢 前五排
Nice close. Straight to your top five.
-你喜欢这样 -是的 我做到了
-You like that? -Yeah, I did.
"不是我是谁 " 这句非常经典
"Not who I am." That was very cute.
-我得走了 -米奇 陪审团刚刚离开
-I gotta go. -Mitch, the jury only just left.
有罪 五年 两年后假释
Guilty, five years, parole after two.
-你怎么知道的 -第一 法官被我的
-How do you know that? -One, the judge is soft
有教养的论述所感化 而且没人中枪
on the educationally-challenged and nobody got shot.
第二呢
And two?
我不会输的
I don't lose.
嗯 就算那么回事吧
Well, that part's true.
-这就是我恨你的原因 -晚上见
-That's why I hate you. -See you tonight.
-往上看 看着我
-Look up. Look up.
-茄子
-Please.
-再来一张 -不要 别拍了
-One more. -No. Absolutely not.
-手那么小小的 -我知道
-Look at those tiny little hands. -I know.
我不能相信她看起来如此完美
I can't believe her. Looks so perfect.
她是那么安静
She's so peaceful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们是幸福的
We're lucky.
对不起 我得走了 今晚得加班
I'm sorry I have to go to this work thing tonight.
我也希望能在这里陪你
I wish I could stay here with you.
-扶我下 -小心 这很滑
-Help me. -Careful, it's slippery.
伙计们 明天见 谢谢你们的酒
Guys. Tomorrow, thank you.
晚安 伙计们
-Good night, boys.
我他妈的讨厌龙舌兰酒
I fucking hate Tequila!
每个人都讨厌龙舌兰酒 都这么想的
Everybody hates Tequila. That's the idea.
嗯 我 -我不知道怎么就
Well, I-I didn't know what to get
成为拥有这一切的人 所以
-the man who has everything, so-
这家伙有个好工作 漂亮的小宝宝...
He's got a career, a beautiful little baby...
-哦 我的小亲亲 -...性感的妻子
-Oh, my little baby. -...a sexy wife.
-当心 -又打击我 -
-Careful.-And then it hits me-
我只能借酒消愁
I'm gonna get the man a Tequila hangover.
米奇 明早见
So, Mitch, tomorrow morning,
你会醒来的 我的朋友
you are gonna wake up complete, my friend.
是的
That's right.
-谢谢你 谢谢 -我帮过
-Thank you. Thank you. -I helped.
没问题
Complete.
你一个人回家 没事吧
You okay getting home?
是啊 我打辆车
Yeah. Gonna get a-
-出租车 -好吧
-gonna get a cab. -All right.
-哦
-Oh.
-喂 -这里是对方付费电♥话♥
-Hello? -This is a collect call
来自协和监狱的一个犯人
from an inmate at Concord penitentiary.
-要接受此呼叫 请按1 -
-To accept this call, press 1.
-没事吧 -没事
-Everything okay? -Yeah.
是啊 唉 明天见
Yeah.Ugh.See you tomorrow.
听着 半夜你要是酒劲上来
Listen, when you throw up in the middle of the night,
-呕吐时远离宝宝 -知道 我会的
-aim away from your baby. -Yeah, I will.
-要吐时远离宝宝 -远离宝宝
-Aim away from the baby. -Away from the baby.
我答应
I promise.
不要在吐在孩子身上 米奇
Don't puke on your child, Mitch.
-我不会的 -明天见
-I won't puke on my child. -Until tomorrow.
明天见
Tomorrow.
别迟到
Don't be late!
城内的出租车
Inner-City taxi.
-嘿
-Hey!
-城内的出租车 喂
-Inner-City taxi. Hello?
要我帮你们么
Can I help you guys?
他妈的想干什么
What the fuck?
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck it.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck.
什么情况
What the fuck?
哦 天
Oh no.
哦 他妈的 哦
Oh fuck. Oh fuck.
哦 对不起 我不是故意的
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦 妈的 我很抱歉
Oh fuck. I'm so sorry.
-哦 妈的
-Oh shit.
嘿 我会叫救护车的
Hey, I'll get an ambulance.
哦 他妈的 哦 混♥蛋♥
Oh fuck. Oh fuck.
先盖上
Take this.
没关系 我会求救的
It's okay. I'm gonna get help.
我这就去叫辆救护车 没事吧 坚持住
I'm gonna get an ambulance, all right? Hold in there.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
嘿 就两分钟 我保证
Hey. Two minutes. I promise.
-不要丢下我 -我只是去叫救护车
-Don't leave me. -Just gonna call an ambulance.
两分钟内我会回来的
I'll be back in two minutes.
这是911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
我需要一辆救护车 一位男士被车撞了
I need an ambulance. A guy's been hit by a car.
-现在什么位置 先生 -呃 基勒
-What's the location, sir? -Uh, Keeler.
-基勒和第26街之间 -你叫什么名字 先生
-Keeler and 26th. -What's your name, sir?
请抓紧时间 快点 他受了重伤
Please just hurry. Hurry, he's hurt real bad.
先生
Sir.
救护车已经在路上了
The ambulance is coming.
-不要离开我 -我得走了 我不能留在这
-Don't leave me. -I have to go. I can't stay.
我不能留下来 你会没事的
I can't stay. You'll be fine.
我保证 我保证 对不起
I promise. I promise. I'm sorry.
-不要丢下我 -我得走了
-Please. No. -I have to go.
-救救我 -不要 救救我
-Please. -Please. Please.
他妈的 他妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
救护车就要来了 明白吗
An ambulance is coming, okay?
好吧
Okay?
不要离开我 不要
Don't leave me, please.
-爸爸在这 嘿 亲 -嘿
-There's daddy. Hey, lover. -Hey.
你在干什么
What on earth are you doing up?
-没有睡好 -宿醉
-I didn't sleep great. -Hangover?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么样
How are you?
还好吧 小家伙每一 二个小时就要吃
Well, apparently they wake up every two hours and they demand food.
-谁知道 -我能做什么
-Who knew? -Can I help?
是的 你可以修修车♥库♥门 快把我逼疯了
Yes,you could fix the garage doors.They're driving me crazy.
抢♥购♥一些尿布
Just gonna grab some diapers.
-米奇 -嗯
-Mitch. -Uh-huh.