他试图摆脱戴维斯
because he was trying to get away from Davis
是谁折磨他致死
who was in the process of torturing him?
这解释不了现场的混乱
It explains why the forensics was so confusing.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
谢谢你来告诉我这些
Thanks for coming by.
嘿
Hey.
哦 妈的
Oh fuck.
先生......
Yes sir...
哦 妈的
Oh shit.
-是啊 你好 -你拿到照片了
-Yeah, hello. -You get my photograph?
-你要干什么 -别再盯着我不放
-What do you want? -Stop following me.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
可警方不是还没来电♥话♥
And yet the cops haven't come a'calling.
为什么你认为是我呢 米奇
Why you think that is, Mitch?
如果你知道我是司机
If you knew I was the driver,
为什么你没有把我扯进来 嗯
why didn't you just turn me in, huh?
在警局 我不想拿出我的王牌
I didn't want to play my ace in the police station.
我需要在法庭上用
I needed to go to court.
我得让我的同行们组成的陪审团
I had to get a jury of my peers
看看你的卡 证明我是无辜的
to see your card, find me innocent.
你想要合理怀疑
You wanted double jeopardy.
游戏结束 这是一张免费通行证
Bingo. A free pass.
-但你没有揭穿我 -没有必要
-But you didn't expose me. -There was no need.
我能看到你有良心危机
I could see you were having a crisis of conscience.
-这是一个混♥蛋♥的游戏 -远非如此
-Is this a fucking game to you? -Far from it.
我不会让你就此逃脱
I won't let you get away with this.
不 你会的
Yeah, you will,
要么我毁了你
or I will ruin you.
那么 谁来保护瑞秋和Ella
Besides, who's gonna protect Rachel and Ella
当你因为肇事逃逸被抓起来 嗯
when you get locked up for hit-and-run, hmm?
你说什么
What did you say?
家庭是相当重的东西 米奇
Family is a precious thing, Mitch.
这是我们的职责 对我们男人来说
It's our job as men
保护家人
to protect 'em.
戴维斯
Davis.
嘿 关上门
Hey. Shut the door.
那不是阿克曼
Is that Ackerman?
新闻上的那家伙
And the guy from the news.
必须找出所有这些人有什么关联
Have to work out what links all these men.
他是怎么挑选受害者 还有为什么
How he's picking his victims and why.
谁怎么选择
How who's picking them?
克♥林♥顿♥?戴维斯
Clinton Davis.
什么
What?
这些都是未解杀人案
These are the unsolved homicides
那加隆认为 拘禁戴维斯
that Kanon thinks match Davis's M.O.
拘禁戴维斯
Davis's M.O.?
戴维 戴维斯是无辜的
Dav-Davis was innocent.
肇事逃逸 米奇 打911报♥警♥者已经证明了这一点
Hit-and-run, Mitch. 911 caller proved it.
我懂 我觉得没那么简单
Yeah, I wish it were that simple.
这他妈到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
他妈的什么情况 米奇
What the hell is going on, Mitch?
之前你接了戴维斯的案子 几乎让自己丢掉资格
First you blow the Davis case, almost get yourself disbarred
而现在呢 你想证明
and now what? You're trying to prove
这家伙是 该死的波士顿扼杀者
that this guy is the goddamn Boston strangler?
斯图 如果我能解释这一点 我会的
Stu, if I could explain this, I would.
病理学家是凭借什么认定这些工具
With what pathologists think were tools.
类似八个月前
The first took place eight months
戴维斯全家被折磨时使用的工具
after Davis's family was tortured with similar tools.
看见了吧 我认为他选择了他们
You see, I think he picked 'em.
我觉得他选择了所有的人
I think he picked all of them,
可他妈的他们共同点是什么
but what the fuck do they all have in common?
你看吧 阿克曼是一个儿童性骚扰者
Well, Ackerman was a child molester.
其他的人都不是
None of the others were.
嗯 他们都是有犯罪记录
Well, they do all have criminal records.
那么 你认为 这种行为开始于
So you think this behavior started
家人的死亡 对吧 -是的 我想是的
with the death of his family, right? -Yes, I do.
所以 让我想想那里发生了什么
So remind me-what happened there?
一名男子闯进他们的家
A man broke into their home
不断地折磨
and systematically tortured
屠♥杀♥他的妻子和孩子......
and butchered his wife and child...
用了杀这些家伙类似的工具
using similar tools to the ones that killed these guys.
还让戴维斯观看了整个过程
The guy made Davis watch the whole goddamn thing.
然后他切开他的喉咙离开 让他自生自灭
Then he slit his throat and left him for dead.
他活了下来 这是一个奇迹
It was a miracle he survived.
这家伙的名字叫 伊曼纽尔?弗莱
The guy's name was Emanuel Fryer-
职业罪犯
career criminal;
枪杀的第二天晚上 另一家被入侵
gunned down the following night during another home invasion;
最近被假释 等等
recently paroled; Blah blah blah.
入室行凶 哦 妈的
-Broken home oh shit.
什么
What?
冈萨雷斯 最近假释
Gonzales, recently paroled.
费莱 最近假释
Fryer, recently paroled.
阿克曼 也是最近
Ackerman was recently
所有这些人都是最近他妈的假释犯
all these men are recently fucking paroled.
斯图 你♥他♥妈♥的就是个天才
Stu, you are a goddamn genius!
妈的 我爱你 爱死你了
Shit.I love you. I love you.
好了 你说
Okay, so you're saying
唯一的原因 阿克曼是在大街上
that the only reason Ackerman was in the street
是因为 戴维斯在追杀他
was because Davis was chasing him.
-嗯 -然后你离开后
-Uh-huh. -And then after you left,
-戴维斯终结了 -完美推断
-Davis finished the job? -Exactly.
如果我能找到证据 你知道吗
If I could just get proof, you know?
戴维斯无法从阿克曼案子开脱
Davis can't be retried for Ackerman,
但如果我能得到的证据表明 他 -
but if I can get evidence that he-
他杀死了其他那些人
he killed those other guys,
我可以把我们双方的交易
I can cut us both a deal.
你在宣誓说了什么 我就做了什么 -
What you said under oath, what I did-
你没事吗
You all right there?
-我所做的 它只是消失
-What I did, it just goes away.
米奇 我在假释中
Mitch, I'm on parole.
我却要闯入一个他妈的家伙的家里
I get busted breaking into some guy's fucking house-
帮个忙吧 我不要你进去 我自己来
come on, I don't want you breaking in. I'll break in.
我只要你跟踪他
I just need for you to tail him,
告诉他什么时候回来就行
let me know when he's coming back.
啊 那么它只是小小协助及教唆犯罪
Ah, it's just a little aiding and abetting then.
诶
Eh.
算了 米奇
Forget it, Mitch.
这样吧 我答应你
Let it go. I'm done.
这混♥蛋♥真的闯进入你家
That fucker really break into your house?
是
Yes.
当我们正在睡觉
While we were sleeping.
好吧 他要知道你的旅程
All right,he's gonna know your ride.
你可以借给我辆干净的车子吗
Can you rent me a clean set of wheels?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
你知道吗 我的意思是
You know what? I mean that.
我可能是一个混♥蛋♥ 但我还是你的哥哥
I may be an asshole, but I'm still your brother.
再见 戴维斯
See you later, Davis.
好吧 伙计 再见
All right, guys.See you later.
晚安
Have a good evening.
-呦 吉米
-Yo, Jimmy.
找到什么了
Got anything tying him to the victims?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
貌似他在这里吃饭和睡觉 仅此而已
Looks like he eats and sleeps here, but that's about it.
其余时间 他都花在自助团体
The rest of the time he spends in self-help groups.
你知道 有时他一个晚上去两次
You know, sometimes he goes to two a night.
哦 他妈的 找到了
Oh fuck. That's it.
这就是挑选的受害者
That's how he picks his victims.
杀死他家人的是一个假释犯
The guy that killed his family was a parolee.
他们都在假释期
They're all parolee meetings.