有什么想告诉我
Something you wanna tell me?
什么
What?
昨晚
About last night?
-什么 -车子么
-What? -And the car?
瑞...
Rach...
呃...
uh...
车子怎么停在车♥库♥里
And why it's parked in the garage?
你开车回家吗
Did you drive home?
是啊
Yeah.
-你答应坐出租车 -我知道了
-You promised to take a cab. -I know.
不 我的意思是 你疯了吗
No, I mean-What, are you crazy?
因为如果你得到一个D.U.I.(类似酒驾)
'Cause if you get a D.U.I.,
那么你要和D.A.办公室说再见
then you can kiss the D.A.'s office goodbye.
我知道了 我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I know, I'm sorry.
我不应该 不会再这样了
I shouldn't have. I won't do it again.
米奇 我是认真的 你是个父亲了 好吗
Mitch, I am serious. You're a father now, okay?
你要抓住机会
You can't afford to take chances.
我知道了 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
看到了吗 你看 即使艾拉同意
See? Look, even Ella agrees.
艾拉
Ella?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
嗯 嗯 不要改变话题
Mm-hmm. Don't change the topic.
我不知道怎么办 如果我失去了你们
I don't know what I'd do if I lost you guys.
嗯 来爸爸这 我来带她 你去睡觉
Mmm. Here, let me take her.You go to bed.
去休息会吧
Go get some rest.
去爸爸那里了
There you go. Thanks.
就一个小时
Just an hour.
-嘿 -你还好吗
-Hey. -You okay?
是啊 你可以打电♥话♥给
Yeah. Could you call around
周边的医院和诊所么
the local hospitals and clinics?
我试图追查一个年轻人
I'm trying to track down a young man who was involved
昨晚午夜前后交通事故
in a hit-and-run accident last night around midnight.
-与什么案子有关 -只要告诉我你发现了什么就行
-What case is it connected to? -Just let me know what you find.
拜托
Thanks.
-早上好 警官 -早上好
-Morning, officers. -Good morning.
-好 这边请 -谢谢
-Good. This way. -Thanks.
本台记者在警局前发回有关
I'm down here in front of the police department
一名当地年轻人惨死于一场交通意外的报道
with the story of the tragic death of this local young man.
昨晚一场似乎普通的交通意外
What started out as a routine traffic stop last night
演变成可怕的谋杀案的调查
has turned into a gruesome murder investigation
当警员截停了这辆面包车时
when police officers stopped this van
就是我身后被警方扣押的车辆
parked behind me in the police impound
尾灯已经破碎
for nothing more than a burnt-out taillight.
警员发现车后门附近鲜血淋漓
When they saw blood dripping from the rear door,
要求司机打开面包车
they demanded the driver open the van
于是发现了阿克曼的尸体
and it was then they discovered the body of Cecil Ackerman,
这是一名来自内珀维尔的24岁假释犯
a 24-year-old parolee from Naperville.
请不要
Please don't.
司机声称他发现了阿克曼
The driver claims he found Ackerman
躺在路上 表面上看是肇事逃逸
dying in the road from an apparent hit-and-run
随后设法送他去医院
and was merely trying to get him to the hospital.
这是杰夫?富兰克林从现场发来的报道
This is Jeff Franklin, reporting live from the scene.
嘿 律师先生
Hey, counselor.
谢谢
Thanks.
在吗
Yeah?
-加隆侦探 -是
-Detective Kanon? -Yeah.
"committed"里有几个"T "
How many "T"s in "committed"?
-两个 -该死的文书工作
-Two. -Fucking paperwork.
你来得真是快
You got here fast.
是啊
Yeah.
你说你对阿克曼谋杀有兴趣
You said you were interested in the Ackerman murder?
是的
Yes, I am.
D.A.安排你来处理吗
D.A. assigned just you?
算是吧 只是预审
Well, it's just a provisional inquiry.
跟我来
Walk with me.
犯罪嫌疑人名叫 克♥林♥顿♥?戴维斯
Suspect's name is Clinton Davis.
55岁 汽车修理工
55; Car mechanic;
袭击罪前科 没有做案时间
couple of assault charges, nothing he did time for;
没有亲人 妻女被谋杀
no relatives; Wife and daughter were murdered
死于几年前一个家庭的入侵案件
in a home invasion a few years back.
律师已经来了
Priest was in here already,
说什么他是一个好人 从来没有伤害过一只苍蝇
saying what a good guy he is, how he'd never hurt a fly,
-等等 -他们说的新闻
-et cetera. -They said on the news
他在路上发现了塞西尔?阿克曼
that he found Cecil Ackerman in the road.
是的 我们就在那里
Yeah, we've been there.
现场没有汽车破碎零件 没血迹
No broken car parts, no blood that we could see.
是的 雪整夜在下 所以...
Yeah, but the snow thawed overnight, so...
我们已经在戴维斯的衣服找到了阿克曼的血液和头发
we've got Ackerman's blood and hair all over Davis's clothes.
在他的面包车的后面 我们找到了沾血的工具和塑料片
We've got the bloody tools and the plastic sheets in the back of his van.
我们有足够的证据起诉他
We've got enough to charge him.
你们需要决定 是否足以定罪
You guys need to decide if it's enough to convict.
-他看起来吓坏了 -应该是
-He looks terrified. -He should be.
20岁生命在他眼前就此消失
He's staring down 20 to life for this one alone.
他一个人么
This one
我通过数据库查了一些关键字
I ran some keywords through the database.
标记了一系列谋杀
It flagged a string of unsolved homicides.
你觉得这家伙的是个连环杀手
You think this guy's a serial killer?
你甚至不知道 他杀死了这个家伙
You don't even know that he killed this guy.
告诉你老板 我们会尽一切力量送他上法庭
Tell your boss we'll send him everything we got.
-米奇 -我有一个请求 先生
-Mitch. -I have a request, sir.
谢谢 嘿
Thanks. Hey.
米奇Brockden D.A.的办公室
Mitch Brockden, D.A.'s office.
我的搭档斯图尔特?威尔逊
My associate Stuart Wilson.
特里?罗伯茨 公共辩护人办公室
Terry Roberts, public defender's office.
我的名片
There you go.
戴维斯先生 我们要问你几个问题
Mr. Davis, we're going to ask you a few questions
关于4日晚
about the night of the 4th.
如果你能回答 尽可能准确回答
If you can answer as accurately as possible-
你会是我的检控官
You're gonna be my prosecutor?
呃 如果按正常程序
Uh, if this goes to trial,
那么 是的 我就是
then yes, I am.
我什么都没有做 我是无辜的
I didn't do anything.I'm innocent.
你没有什么就不用担心
Then you've got nothing to worry about.
好吧 戴维斯先生
Okay, Mr. Davis,
我们开始 告诉我们当晚早些时候
let's start with you telling us where you were
你在哪里
earlier that evening.
下班以后 我去了某个团体
Left work, went to group,
然后开车去兜风
went for a drive.
什么团体
Group?
是啊 我在一些互助团体帮忙
Yeah, I help out at some support groups.
-开车去了哪 -只是去我想去的地方
-And the drive? -Just something I do.
这不违法吧 对不对
It's not against the law, right?
我的意思是 难道你们晚上不出去或者开车周边转转
I mean, don't you ever go out and drive around at night?
恕我直言 这是题外话
Due respect, I think that's beside the point.
我不喜欢总呆在家里
I don't like to spend too much time at home.
这会唤起我许多回忆
It brings back memories-
我的妻子和孩子
My wife and child.
嗯 我懂
Uh, yes.
我听说过关于你家人的事
I heard what happened to your family.
我 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry.
伊曼纽尔?费莱 枪杀的第二天晚上
Emanuel fryer. Gunned down the next night
袭击了另外的家庭
attacking someone else's family.
关于受害者我们还知道些什么
What do we know about the victim?
塞西尔?阿克曼 登记在案的性犯罪者和
Cecil Ackerman-registered sex offender;
儿童性侵 两项罪名 入狱二年
two counts of child sex abuse; Did two years inside;
三个月前假释
was only out on parole three months.
所以是一个真正混混
So a real loss to society.
到目前为止 他和戴维斯之间没找到联♥系♥
So far there's no connection between him and Davis.
-凶手用的什么凶器 -武器
-What about the murder weapon? -Weapons.