随口问句 你今晚怎么给你的学生上课
How did you get to teach your class tonight, by the way?
不上呗
I didn't.
你不能老是取消课程 学生会有怨言的
You can't keep canceling your class. The students have been complaining.
有毛线怨言 他们都在这儿呢
Why? They're all here.
还有那个女孩 她还在等着那几篇关于交通的文章
Oh. And the lady, she's still waiting on those articles on the transportation.
我滴神啊 你比法律条文还难缠 不准再谈工作
Jesus Christ, you're worse than all legal acts. No more talk about work.
各位 不准再谈工作 这里是派对
Everybody, no more talk about work. This is a party.
派对真有趣 麦克
It's an interesting party, too, Mike.
一切安好吗
Hey, what's going on?
好 什么鬼东西
Hey. What the fuck is that?
一条短吻鳄
It's an alligator.
它只不过爬出来散散步
It's just left outside, walk around.
伙计们
Hey, listen, guys.
我的公♥司♥不能再把案子交给你们
I can't keep having my firm give you work
如果你们要花上两倍时间
is gonna take you twice as long...
花两倍时间 在1994年国王郡对史蒂文森一案
Twice as long to find the 1994 case of Kings County vs. Stevenson
该案保护了残疾人养宠物的权利
which protects the rights of people with disabilities to keep their pets,
包括用作感情支撑的动物 例如治疗抑郁症
including animals used for emotional support in cases like depression.
无论房♥东有什么规定
Regardless of the landlord's policy
都没有非法驱逐当事人的权力
making the eviction of your client illegal,
赔偿金还提高到了一个很不错的数字
and upping the value of what will now be a really nice settlement.
不用谢 我星期一把文件给你
You're welcome. I'll have it for you by Monday.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们明天打算去见那个护士 是吗
You guys are gonna go see that nurse tomorrow, right?
对
Yeah.
好吧 我要走了
All right. I gotta go.
什么叫"你要走了"
What do you mean you gotta go?
我不能留下 丽塔在车里等我
I can't stay. Rita's in the car right now.
因为你的蜥蜴想咬她的脚
Your lizard tried to bite her foot.
-她是不是穿了白色鞋子 -她讨厌白色
-Was she wearing white shoes? -Hate white shoes.
别走 你才刚刚到
Don't go. You just got here.
那边有个白人至上主义者 我想让你和他聊聊
I got a white supremacist I want you to straighten out.
你说笑吧
Are you serious?
一定会相谈甚欢
It'd be a great conversation.
杰米 搞毛啊 你疯了 楼上有人
Jamie, what the fuck? Are you nuts? There are people upstairs.
对 在我们床上 他妈的在我们床上 你个混♥蛋♥
In our bed, in our fucking bed, you asshole!
杰米 我们是该谈谈 但不是这样谈
Jamie, we should talk about this, but this is not the way.
道歉
Apologize.
道歉
Apologize!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要和你离婚
I want a divorce.
再见
I'll see ya.
好了 各位 好戏收场了
All right, everyone, drama's over.
操
Fuck.
你怎么还开这破车
Why do you still have this piece of crap?
我喜欢这车 你可以开开看
I love this car. You can drive it.
这饮料闻起来一股屁味
That drink smells like wide open ass.
有益于身体 有益于灵魂
Good for the body, good for the soul.
疯狂健康师
Mr. Health Nut.
你把你的消化系统当做下水道
You treat your digestive tract like a sewer.
喝那么多汽水早晚把你的食道毁掉
All that soda is gonna destroy your esophagus.
你把你的枪拿回来了吗
So, did you get your gun back?
还没
Not yet.
还好吧
You all right?
她早晚会回来的
She'll be back soon.
我平静一点之后 我决定要斗争到底
So, after I got over myself a bit, I decided to fight.
谢谢你 宝贝
Oh, thank you, sweetie.
艾滋病现在也不完全是绝症了
I mean, AIDS isn't a death sentence any more.
药物治疗的效果一年比一年好
And the medicine gets better and better every year.
是的 当然
Oh, sure, yes, of course.
只有这些了
This is all we had.
大卫 杯子呢
David, a glass?
不用了 这样就行 谢谢 大卫
That's fine. We're okay. Thank you, David.
我可以和迪豆先生玩吗
Can I play with Mr. Deedles?
当然可以
Of course, son. Of course.
达里尔说如果有谁能帮得上忙的话
Anyway, Daryl said if anybody could help,
肯定是你们俩
it'd be you fellas.
我的朋友杰弗里在我出意外之后发明了这个
My friend Jeffrey invented this after my accident.
安全针头
It's a safety needle.
不会扎伤自己 也不能回收再用
Can't prick yourself, can't be reused.
这种安全针头可以防止我这种意外发生
A safety needle like this could prevent incidents like mine from ever happening.
医院方面却拒绝使用 连看都不看
And the hospital refuses to even look at if.
抱歉 你出了工伤
Excuse me, so you were injured on the job,
有接受工伤赔偿吗
but are you receiving worker's compensation?
有的 他们有给我赔偿金
Yes, they've kept up with that end of it.
那就对不住了
Uh, unfortunately
我觉得只能做到这一步了
I don't think there's anything else that can be done.
法律能提供的援助只有这么多
That's all of the law provides for and, uh...
我们只能帮你做到这些了
It's really all we can get you.
我 我不要别的
But I-I don't want anything else.
我自己别无他求了 但是我的意外并不是独♥立♥事件
Not personally anyway. You see, my case is not an isolated incident.
这种意外随时会发生在一线医护人员身上
This thing is happening to front line health care professionals all the time.
很抱歉
We're very sorry.
必须让医院使用这种针头 重点是
We have to make them use this. The bottom line is,
医院方面明白他们的员工在冒险
the hospitals are knowing they're putting their employees at risk
他们会受伤 会死人的
letting them get hurt. People are dying.
又是无足轻重的事儿
And then again I feel this tap.
没什么意义
More like a late dump.
真幼稚
it's a babe.
我的意思是 我们平均
What I'm saying is we've been netting on average
从每个人身伤害案赢利2-5万
for each injury settlement about 50 to 20 K, right?
如果每个月能接上几单的话
Keep stringing a few of these together a month
到了2月份我们就能扭亏为盈了
and we can actually be in the black by February.
你觉得被针♥刺♥伤的意外发生概率有多高
How often do you think that needle stick thing happens?
你觉得每天都有
You think it's like a daily thing?
不知道 总之这不是我们要接的案子
I don't know. There's no case here anyway.
如果我们能证明医院方面疏忽
If we could prove the hospitals were negligent,
市内每家医院的职员都可能成为我们的客户
our clients could be every hospital worker in the country.
麦克 我们现在连调查的经费都不够
Mike, we can't afford to go on a fishing expedition right now.
我觉得该去会会那家伙
I think we should go meet that guy.
发明安全针头的那个
The guy that invented the safety needle.
如果你和我去见发明针头的杰弗里
If you come with me to meet Jeffrey the inventor,
-我就答应你我会认真工作三天 -全神贯注?
-I'll give you three focused days. -focus?
全神贯注地工作三天 每天八小时
Three extremely focused, eight-hour days,
接待想多敲诈保险公♥司♥几个钱的意外受害者
interviewing as many accident victims trying to squeeze the insurance company
只要你开口 无论有多少我都见 成交
for an extra $12 as you want. Deal?
成交
Deal.
钳子给我
Give me that clamp.
杰弗里·邓
Jeffrey Dancort.
是的
That's me.
保罗·丹 我们是D&W律师事务所
Paul Danzinger. We're lawyers from Danzinger and Weiss.
他也是律师
He a lawyer, too?
这位是麦克·韦 我的搭档
This is Mike Weiss, my partner.
维姬出意外的时候 我是一个机械结构工程师
I was working as a mechanical and structural engineer when Vicky got stuck.
你们见过她了
So, you guys met her?
是的 真是不幸的意外
Uh, yeah, we did. It's a terrible shame.
她是我老朋友的女儿 那件事对我打击很大
She's my best friend 's kid. That really hit me.
我花了一年时间想出这个概念
I spent about a year working on developing the concept.
后来国家卫生研究院给了我5万经费
Sooner or later the National Institute of Health gave me a $50, 000-grant
开♥发♥量产原型
to develop a prototype for reproduction.
有人用过吗
Anyone ever use it?
圣安东尼奥纪念医院用了两年
San Antonio Memorial Hospital used it for two years.
效果如何
How's that working out?
两年内没有发生过任何针♥刺♥意外
Not a single needle stick incident in two years.
也就是说 用了这种针头就一定不会被扎
So, there's no way you can get stuck with this thing.
不会扎伤 不能二次使用
Can't get stuck with it, can't reuse it.
医生的至爱 护士的梦想
Doctor's love it and nurses are begging for it.
只有圣安东尼奥纪念医院买♥♥
Only San Antonio Memorial will buy it.
为什么
Why?
我想你们能告诉我答案
I thought you guys could tell me that.
电影精选列表