刺穿
妈妈 大卫拿了我的梳子
Mum! David took my hairbrush.
大卫 把梳子还给你姐姐
David, give your sister her brush back.
等一下
One minute.
别玩了
Quit it.
你知道不 打字机的键盘设计其实是
You know, the keyboard of the typewriter was actually designed
为了减慢打字速度
to slow people down.
是嘛
Oh, yeah?
快来
Here we go.
吸毒过量 PCP("天使粉" 一种致幻剂)
Overdose. PCP.
靠 把他按住
Dammit. Keep him still.
我的错 我正要给他
My bad. I'm trying to give him a.
操 操
Shit! Shit!
怎么了
What?
我被扎了
got stuck.
快去 这边我搞定
Go. I got this.
怎么了
What happened?
她被针扎了
She got stuck.
基于真实故事改编
好了 让这家伙动起来吧
All right, let's get this thing moving.
1998年 三年后
然后他给了我7000块
and he gave me $7, 000.
关我鸟事 操那婊♥子♥
I don't give a fuck. Fuck that bitch.
-她害怕了 -对啊
-She freak out? -Yeah.
还有什么东西比
Is there anything more unflattering
旅馆墙壁的花纹更呆吗
than patterns on hotel rooms?
我知道 他们怎么就不能用纯色呢
I know. Why can't they just use solid colors?
有花纹的墙壁不显脏
It's easier to hide the stains.
太对了
That's so right.
我们要把柜子上的鬼东西拿过来
We gotta get that fucker on the stand.
你还在等什么
Oh. What are you waiting for?
马克
Hi, Mike.
你知不知道现在几点
Don't you know what time it is?
消防局长要为消防部门的所有决定负责 对吧
The Fire chief is responsible for all decisions made from the Fire department, right?
大体而言 是的
Uh, for the most part, yeah.
如果因为局长删减工作单
If the chief of the fire department was deleting work orders
直接造成了故障的消防车被派往火场 那是局长的错
which directly resulted in sending non-working trucks to a fire, that's his fault?
对 你也可以这么说
Yeah, I guess you could say that.
因为伪造简历就把人解雇 那纯属一派胡言
Then it's all bullshit they fired a guy for falsifying his resume.
其实是因为他曝光了工作单的事
It's 'cause he exposed the work orders.
现在才改变我们的策略有点太晚了吧
It's a little late to change our tactic, isn't it?
他还在苦恼维修费用的问题 其实根本无关紧要
He was wrapped up in the price of repairs but it didn't matter
因为他们根本不会修的
because they were never gonna do the repairs.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up.
麦克 你在哪
Mike, where are you?
和几个朋友在外面
Just hanging out with some friends.
告诉你吧 你去睡觉 我来搞定 好吧
You know what? You get some sleep. I got this, okay?
挂了
Bye!
你还在睡吗
Are you still sleeping?
是的
Yes.
消防局长
假设你是陪审团 我的当事人被解雇的原因
You're joining the jury. The reason my client is fired
是因为他伪造简历
was because he falsified his resume,
而不是因为他越级
not because he went above your head
报告了消防车没有得到维修会导致市民丧生 是不是
and reported that trucks were not getting fixed and people were dying as a result. Correct?
说"是"
Say yes.
是
Yes.
你还说你检查我当事人的简历
Now you also said you only went to review my client's resume
是在他去找媒体之后 对吗
after he went to the media. Correct?
是的
Yeah
五月九日 派去亚历克斯·霍曼家的消防车水泵是坏的
On May 9th, a truck went to the house of Alex Foreman with a broken wafer pump.
致使霍曼先生被烧死
That resulted in Mr. Foreman burning to death.
七月十七日 另一辆消防车去了克里斯托尔·道根家
On June 17th, another truck went to the house of Crystal Dougan
车上的水泵也是坏的
also with a non-working pump,
同样致使道根太太被烧死
also resulting in Ms. Dougan burning to death.
真的吗
Is that true?
是的
It is.
别废话 靠
No shit? Damn.
他知道派去救火的消防车不能用
He knew he sent non-working fire trucks to houses on fire?
他说他不知道
He says he didn't.
你说派出去的消防车之所以不能用
But you said the trucks were broken
是因为工作单被撤销了
because the work orders were deleted.
但是工作单可以是任何事情 比如说校正轮胎
The work order could be anything. It could be a tire alignment,
可能是座椅有他妈的裂缝
it could be a tear in the fucking seat fabric.
但不是该死的座位裂缝
But it wasn't a tear in the fucking seat fabric.
而是水泵坏了 对吧
The damn pumps wouldn't work, right?
那么 如果工作单被取消了
So, if the work orders had been deleted
而你又不知道消防车需要维修
and you didn't know the trucks needed to be fixed,
那么从一开始就没人会去修理消防车 所以
they were never gonna be repaired to begin with, were they? So...
当你意识到工作单的文档系统乱的一塌糊涂
After you realized the paperwork system for the work orders were so screwed up
以至于你不小心派了两辆
that you accidentally approved two fire trucks
水泵故障的消防车去救火
that didn't actually have working water pumps,
你之所以察觉此事 是因为 我的当事人
realizing this, because my client
将消防部门混乱的官僚主义公诸于世
exposed the fire department's bureaucratic mess to the public,
你意识到此事之后 你觉得当务之急
after you realized this, you felt the best usage of your time
不是去修补系统漏洞
would not be to go back and fix the system
以防更多无辜市民丧命
in an effort to prevent the death of more innocent people.
而是首先去
You thought the first thing you should do
查看我当事人的求职简历
was looking to my client's job application and resume
哪怕他已经在这个部门工作了四年
even though he'd already been working for the department for four years.
好像是这样的
That may be what it looks like.
对不起 先生 一个简单的问题 你先查看什么
I'm sorry, sir, it's a simple question. Which did you look into first?
是导致两名无辜市民死亡的工作单系统
The work order system that had just caused the death of two innocent people,
还是有四年工龄的职员简历
or a four-year-old job application of an employee
这名员工刚刚使你在公众面前丢脸
that had just publicly humiliated you?
我先提醒你 先生 你宣过誓的
And I remind your, sir, that you're under oath.
我想 我先查看了简历
I guess that the application was first.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
您和您挚爱的人是否有过
Have you or someone you love been injured in an accident
因他人过失而受伤的经历
due to the negligence of another person?
请致电D&W律师事务所 来电免费
Call Danzinger and Weiss. The phone call is free
不收任何咨♥询♥费用
and so is the consultation.
你需要专业 有经验的律师
You need professional, experienced trial lawyers
为了当事人
that care about their clients
为您取回您和家人应得的赔偿金
to get the cash settlements that you and your family deserve.
请勿犹豫 立即致电
Don't wait. Call today.
你玩真的
Are you serious?
交通意外和
The fact is that auto accidents
责任疏忽造成的人身伤害赔偿金和
and negligence result in higher personal injury awards
法庭裁定赔偿金都会更高
and higher jury awards.
其中90%的个案甚至都不需要上庭
90% of them never even see the court room.
你应该把我的话当真
You should really take me serious.
喝一杯吧 大律师 我们在开庆祝会呢
You should have a drink, counselor. We're celebrating.
我想提醒你 本来我们能赚更多钱
I remind you that we would've made more money
如果今天的案子可以庭外和解的话
if we had settled today's case before the trial.
要不要我提醒你我们赢了官司
Should I remind you that we won?
我靠
Oh, damn.
我们不会呆太久的 就五分钟 好吗
We won't stay long. Like five minutes, okay?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
你见到我老公吗
Have you seen my husband?
没有
Oh, no.
啤酒 龙舌兰 威士忌 朗姆酒
Beer, tequila, Jack, rum?
好吧
Fine.
麦克是我的副手
Mike's my legal aide.
拜托 你是在开玩笑吧
Please, tell me you're joking.
没有
Uh, no.
他从八年级之后真没怎么变 是吗
He really hasn't changed since eighth grade, has he?
是的
No, he hasn't.
看见我那杀千刀的老公了吗
Have you seen my fucking husband?
应该在外面后院里吧
I think he might be out back.
听说过杯垫这种东西吗 你个畜生
I haven't ever heard of a goddamn coaster, you fucking animal!
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
电影精选列表