就像电影情节
Okay, bye.
好的 掰啦
You know what? I'm gonna go.
我先走了
Oh, well, this is new.
好吧 这可新鲜
I know that dongle.
我见过这软件狗
Let's hope it still works.
希望它还能用
Mine does not. Not always.
我那不太灵
You should at least try that sandwich, yeah?
你起码得吃吃看
Get your own stalker, Shawn.
你自己去求被跟踪 Shawn
It's completely wiped. Wait.
软件狗数据都被清了 等等
There's one file added after the wipe.
在被清空后 里面加了一个新档案
I don't know what to tell you, Gus.
我都不知该说甚么 Gus
She took the file; she won't show me the document.
她把档案取走了 还不让我看
I'm freaking out. I mean, what if I'm
我都谎了 如果我睡的妹纸
sleeping with Nick Nolte from "Mulholland Falls"?
是《穆赫兰跳》里的Nick Nolte呢?
Nick Nolte饰演Maxwell Hoover
1996年电影《穆赫兰跳 Mulholland Falls》
Well, then you're really getting
那你这次
the short end of the stick, "Mulholland Falls" -wise.
可真抽到下下签了
You know, it's funny.
搞笑的是
When people steal from me,
一般情况下 如果有人敢偷我东西
they tend to run much farther away.
他们通常都会远走高飞
All right, all right.
好 好
Let's all be reasonable here.
来讲道理
He didn't mean to steal from you.
他不是有意在你太岁头上动土
He was just working a case.
他只是在调查案件
A case? Who do you work for?
案件? 谁是你雇主?
I can't tell you that.
这是秘密
Oh, boy. Shawn, tell the man with the knife
该死 Shawn 快向持刀男
who the client is.
和盘托出
Ohhhh,
噢噢噢噢噢
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to invoke, uh,
我得引用
detective-client privilege.
《侦探客户保密特权协议》
Who's the damn client, Shawn?
那天杀的客户究竟是谁 Shawn
I...
我…
it's me.
就是在下
It's me. I'm the client.
是我 我就是那客户
I am looking for an engagement ring.
我在找订婚指环
It's my ring, and it was stolen from me while I was proposing.
那原本是我的指环 但正当我求婚时 指环被偷了
Are you kidding me?!
你 在 开 玩 笑 吗
This guy... this guy right here...
这混账 这MDZZ
He has ruined our business
他搞黄我们生意
because he keeps searching for this damn ring
就因为他一直在找
that he's never gonna find!
那根本不可能找到的傻♥逼♥指环
Not true, Gus!
才不呢 Gus
May I just...
麻烦…
I'm telling you, Shawn,
我告诉过你了 Shawn
that ring is cursed!
那指环被诅咒了
This ring is the opposite of cursed.
这指环才不是诅咒
Here it is. And I cannot get married without it, sir.
这就是那指环 而我结婚不能没有它 先生
This ring is worthless. To you.
这指环一文不值 对你才是
Sure. But to me, it's everything.
但对我 这价值连城
You ever considered that
你有没有想过
maybe you're just using the ring
你只是用指环当借口
as an excuse to cover your fear of change?
来掩饰自己对改变的恐惧?
Thank you. That's exactly what...
谢天谢地 那就是我的…
This isn't about you. Got it.
这与你无关 喳
Please continue.
请继续
The ring was my grandmother's.
那指环是我祖母的
Right? It was supposed to go to my dad,
而这原本是传给我老爸的
But they often butted heads.
但他们经常狗咬狗骨
On the night before his wedding,
在他结婚前一晚
she pulls the ring back.
她又收了回去
So he had to scramble,
所以他得凑钱弄新指环
and he went into debt,
接下来就是欠债
made a bunch of very poor financial decisions
做了一连串金钱上的错误决定
which ultimately resulted in a divorce,
这最终造成我老妈的离婚
because he didn't have that ring.
这一切都是因为他没了那指环
It's possible that I'm editorializing,
虽则这可能是我的个人想法
but I'm not gonna make the same mistake.
但我绝不要重蹈覆辙
Thank you for the answer.
很好的答案
Kill them.
发便当
No, no! You can't kill us!
不 不 你们不能杀我们
You can't kill us! We just bonded!
你不能杀我们 我们刚才那多有共鸣
You and me, like gentlemen. Business is business.
绅士之间共识至大 还是得公事公办
Plus, you now know that my real name is Ted.
而且 你还发现我真名是Ted
Only because you just told me.
那是因为你刚说出来啊
I'm sorry about this, but no one's going to miss
抱歉了 不过也没人会挂念
some lowly private detective.
两个私♥家♥侦♥探♥Low货
Time out. Lowly? No.
等等 Low货? 才不是
I'll have you know I am the preeminent psychic detective
你得知道我可是这小巷里
in this whole alley, Jack.
最顶级的灵感侦探 Jack
Psychic?
灵媒?
That's right.
正解
Please, take a look.
来瞧瞧
That's me, with the sweet hair.
那是有着帅气发型的我
This makes no sense. Why does a psychic
这不科学
operate in the shop from "Gremlins"?
灵媒为什么要在《小精灵》风的店子里?
To potentially meet Phoebe Cates.
因为我想邂逅Phoebe Cates
Okay.
好
Read me.
试试观察我
Read you.
观察你
Covfefe.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开!
但在吃瓜群众的起哄下 此词成了当时的热搜榜关键词
正确解释 Covfefe是川普在发推特时弄出来的错字
You like knives.
你喜欢刀子
You like kittens.
你喜欢猫咪
You like...
你喜欢
Middle-aged... kittens.
中年猫咪
Mm-hmm. The past.
呵呵 你扯的都是过去
Anyone can read the past.
是人都能看穿过去
I got the kittens right?
我猜中猫咪一事了?
Tell me the future.
把未来告诉我
Look.
瞧
Gus, he has own Ta-rote cards.
Gus 他自备塔卢牌呢
Tarot cards.
塔罗牌
He just carries them around with him.
他随身携带着
That's not scary at all.
这一点都不恐怖
Shall we adjourn
我们稍移玉步
to the Mahjong Room?
到麻将房♥去如何?
The Merle of Haggard.
哈贾德之梅尔
Merle of what?
梅尔甚么的?
He foretells of a dangerous situation.
它代表将有危险情况的发生
It involves both a curb
那包括「阻止」
and a bus.
以及「公交」
I see a tax issue. I don't pay taxes.
我预见你有税务问题 我根本不交税
That's the issue.
那就是大问题
Sorry.
抱歉
Forgive me.
请原谅我
You must lay off the salt.
你得戒盐了
Salt? Salt.
盐? 盐
Salt. Salt.
盐 盐
Gus...
Gus
Okay. All right.
那好
So you're not gonna cleave us?
所以你不会砍我们了?
We'll see, won't we? In the future.
我们走着瞧 你知道未来的
How we doing, babe?
怎么了 亲
Shawn, I owe you an apology.
Shawn 我欠你一个道歉
I know I have been acting strange
我知道我举动怪异
and icing you out,
又把你拒之门外
but the truth is,
但真♥相♥是
I'm scared, and I need your help.
我很害怕 而且我需要你帮忙
You had us at Shawn.
电影精选列表