just to keep this money pit afloat.
才能保持收支平衡
I figured you'd say something like that.
我早料到你会这么说
Which is why I'm pitching this to sweeten the pot:
所以我已经准备好甜头
as we drive across town,
当我们在市内驾车时
we stop at every single Cinnabon.
我们停在每一间肉桂卷专卖♥♥店
I'm listening.
你吸引到我了
We Pandora up a Prince death tribute...
我们假称要为「王子」去世活动做试吃
Shawn, you know Prince isn't really dead.
Shawn 你得知道他没真的死了
And by the time we're finished later tonight,
然后到晚上
you're at the observatory
再带你去Mt. McCumber那
for the Starry Night Telescope Viewing Party
星空望远镜
on Mt. McCumber.
的天文台派对活动上
That telescope party is tonight.
望远镜派对就是今晚
I hear it gets wilder every year.
我听说派对一年比一年狂
Not possible, Shawn.
你没可能带我去 Shawn
Not possible.
不可能
We'll see about that, won't we?
走着瞧 好吗
Oh, wow.
哇
Sam has a lot of friends.
Sam好友不少
Everyone's head's down. That can't be a good sign.
所有人头都低下来了 这不是好先兆
All right, everyone, listen up.
各位听着
Uhoh. Whoever did this
糟糕 不管谁下的手
had Inspector Sloane's alarm code, knew his schedule,
都知道警员Sloane的警报系统密♥码♥ 行程
and shot him within a minute of him entering his own house.
而且当他入屋不足一分钟就枪击了他
I can't see anything.
我甚么都看不到
I see balloons over there. He's probably...
我看到一些气球 他可能…
We should've brought a cake or something.
我们应该带个蛋糕或甚么的
Is somebody here?
那边有人吗
Hello. Chief.
你好 老大
It's us, Chief.
老大 是我们
Yes. Uh, 'scuse us, guys.
好极了 让一下路 各位
I... I get it. It's unfair.
我懂这不公平
You were here first, but it's just...
你们是先到的 不过…
It's impossible to see past you all,
实在很难从你们脑后看到他
'cause you're, like,
因为你们
what are you feeding them?
你喂他们啥的
What are you doing here?
你们来干甚么
Uh, we... uh, we just came to pay our respects.
我们 我们只是来问候
Oh, that's very nice of you.
你们真好人
You done yet?
你们闹够没
I didn't realize there was a time limit.
我不知道有限时的
Please continue.
请继续
Okay, the only thing that we know
我们唯一理解的是
that they were able to take
他们取走了
was Inspector Sloane's dongle.
警员Sloane的软件狗
Oh, my God! It's not what you think.
天呀 才不是你在想的
It's exactly what I think, Gus.
这分明就是如我所料 Gus
These people are monsters and they must be stopped.
那些人是恶魔 必须阻止他们
A dongle is a security device.
软件狗是种软件保护器
Sure, for some people.
对某些人来说的确是「保护」了
You stick it into your computer.
你把它插在电脑槽口
Not my computer. Not since high school.
我电脑自高校起就没有「保护」
Jules, back me up on this.
Jules 来撑台
Shawn, stop talking. All right.
Shawn 闭嘴 好的
This particular device
这硬件
allows an officer to access
可以让警官访问
his or her confidential San Francisco PD files.
他的旧金山警♥察♥机密文件
It's the only way that you can get into the system.
这是你唯一进入系统的办法
You knew this?
所以你知道软件狗是甚麽?
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
So this is different.
是不一样的
What you're saying is a different thing.
你说的是另一回事
My bad. Please continue.
我错了 请继续
Okay, Inspector Sloane's dongle was right-angled
警员Sloane的软件狗有个直角勾
and purple.
以及是紫色的
Ha, ha, ha.
呵呵
Oh, my God.
要命
Well, it's a little silly, isn't it?
这有点傻气 不是吗
A word?
来聊一下
Outside.
到外面
Excuse us, guys. Sorry.
让一下路 抱歉
Hey, hon, what's up?
亲 怎么了
Why are you here? To offer our services.
你们为什么来? 来提供侦探服务啊
He's here to offer our services.
他是来提供侦探服务
I'm about to go check out some black holes.
我是来准备看黑洞的
That was a bad choice of words.
这说法也太误导了吧
Out of context, I regretted it.
另外 我也有感到遗憾的
Sweetheart, this is Sam, okay? He's family.
亲爱的 那是Sam 他是家人
We're all in this thing together.
我们是来共渡时艰的
Shawn, your offer is lovely,
Shawn 你的提议很好
but the answer is no,
但我们用不着你
and don't push me on this.
而且别得寸进尺
Go home, go now,
现在就回家去
good-bye.
再见
Wow. What?
哇 啥
Where the hell did you get a waffle?
你从哪拿到这窝夫的
Don't worry about it, Shawn.
Shawn 你就少担心了
Dude, she's so hardcore.
兄弟 她好顽固
Shawn, she's dealing with a lot.
Shawn 她得应该很多事
You need to give her some space.
你得给她一点空间
Now, listen, tonight's moon is a waxing gibbous
听着 今天月亮可是盈凸月
and Venus is in retrograde.
而金星在逆行
So we need to be at that telescope before...
所以我们得尽快赶去望远镜派对…
Gus, I can't do this with you right now.
Gus 我现在没心情搞这事
Or ever, for that matter.
或者应该说永远都不会有此心情
Psst.
喂
Guys. Over here.
你俩 过来
Nick Conforth?
Nick Conforth?
Why are you hiding?
你为什么躲躲藏藏?
I don't like hospitals.
我讨厌医院
Then why are you at one?
那你干么人在医院
In San Francisco, no less.
而且还是在旧金山
I came to see Sam.
我来探望Sam的
I was his instructor at the Academy.
我是他在警校的导师
He was one of my best. We're still close.
他是我最优秀的学员之一 我们至今还很亲近
So close that you're hanging outside?
亲近到你不进去探望他?
Juliet kicked me out.
Juliet赶了我出来
Huh. Us too.
我们也是
Ah, that's not a coincidence.
这不只是巧合
Listen, I don't know how to tell you this,
我不知道该如何解释
but she's hiding something.
但她肯定有所隐瞒
Juliet, my Juliet? Nick, you sound paranoid.
Juliet 我家的Juliet? Nick 你疑神疑鬼似的
Plus you're mixing horizontal and vertical stripes.
而且你还把竖纹及横纹佩搭在一起
While hiding behind a reindeer and a menorah.
与此同时 你还想躲在驯鹿及犹太烛台后面
Hurts your credibility.
这令你信誉减低
It's theologically incongruous.
神学上不协调
Look, Sam called me yesterday.
Sam昨天打电♥话♥给我
He was adamant no one could be trusted.
他坚持无人可信任
I said, what about your partner?
我指「你的拍档呢?」
He said, "Especially not her."
他说「尤其是她」
24 hours later, he's dead.
24小时后 他就挂点了
No, no, he's not dead.
不不 他还活着呢
Sorry. Survivor's remorse.
抱歉 幸存者的内疚感作祟
If this has anything to do with my girlfriend...
如果这事关我女友
Fiance. Fiance,
未婚妻 未婚妻
you have to tell me everything you know, Nick.
你得告诉我 你知道的一切
Sam said he kept getting these calls
Sam说他一直收到
from the same burner number.
同一预付手♥机♥的来电
Something about "The crimes of Juliet."
说是有关「Juliet的犯罪」
He'd narrowed it down to a signal
他已经把讯号♥范围收窄
电影精选列表