你们四人闯入我的派对
you have the very unenviable task
你们得面对我的同伴
of getting past my colleagues.
给予的难题
They've been instructed to toy with you
他们被下命令要玩弄你们
and give you a false sense of confidence
给你提供假信心
and then kill you in whichever order or way feels most fun.
然后用他们觉得最有趣的方式杀死你们
Uh...
桥豆麻袋
put me down for auto-erotic asphyxiation.
麻烦我要选「窒息性♥爱♥」死法
Who is this guy?
这货是谁?
I'm the assistant coroner, bitch.
我是助理验尸官 婊♥子♥
Aw, come on. Okay, all right.
冷静 好 好
I have to apologize to everybody
我得对现场所有人道歉
for that whole, uh, "Bitch" Thing.
我不应该用「婊♥子♥」一词
That was uncalled for. Strode, Strode, shut up.
那过份了 Strode Strode 闭嘴
She's about to kill us. That's no excuse, Henry.
她都要杀我们了 不应找借口来搪塞 Henry
It's a new world. I know it. We all know it.
我们都知道这是美好的新世界
And... and there is no reason
所以 绝不容许
that your gender should have any bearing
你的性别影响到
on my choice of insults.
我骂人的用词方向
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Duly noted.
充分理解
Can you shut up forever?
那你能永久性闭嘴了吗
Oh. Yes.
可以
Which brings me to Little Miss
然后到你
Little-Miss-Can't-Be-Wrong.
"永不犯错小姐"
We have unfinished business.
我们之间有着恩恩怨怨
I didn't say go. Did anyone hear "Go"?
我没说开始 有人说「开始」了吗
All right, what the hell.
好吧 去他的
Timer's set to 20. Let's do it right this time.
时限20分钟 来比试吧
Kill the lights.
关灯
Wh-who's Iris?
Iris是谁
Jules! Iris! Iris?
Jules Iris! Iris?
Jules, wait! Maybe we should stick together.
Jules 等等 或许我们不应分开走
Iris!
Iris!
Gus, what are you doing?
Gus 你在干甚么
What, are you leaving?
你要跑路?
I'm getting us to the lighthouse
我是带你去灯塔
to signal for help, Shawn.
发求救讯号♥ Shawn
Technically that's leaving.
严格来说 你就是在跑路
I'm not commenting on plans
我到达灯塔前
once I get to the lighthouse, Shawn.
都不对其他计划指指点点 Shawn
But someone's gotta wait outside.
但有人要在外面等救援了
Good evening, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
I will be dismantling the both of you
我是来阻碍
in a matter of moments.
你们一段时间的
Shawn Spencer. Verb.
在下Shawn Spencer Verb
Pleasure. Everything good?
很高兴认识你 我们之间安好?
Gus...
Gus
he's no dandy.
他不是时髦公子
He's a black gentleman ninja.
他是黑人忍♥者绅士才对
Still no ring on the finger, I see.
我仍没见到你有戴指环
Why does everyone keep saying that?
为什么所有人都开口就说这?
I'm not crazy about overpowering
我对穿背心的
a woman in a singlet.
强势女没多少兴趣
She's not wearing a singlet. No, I am.
她又没穿背心 我在穿
Under my clothes.
在我衣服下面正穿着
Oh!
噢
You know, I've been dealing with broads like you
你知道我整个生涯都在
my entire I... aaagh!
跟你这种人打交道…呀!
Apparently my milkshake
看来本女子
其中一句歌♥词My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
出自Kelis的歌♥ "Milkshake"
brings old bald guys to the yard.
要把你们自尊碎成渣了
I have a ribbon.
我有丝带的
No, no. No, no. No!
不 不 不 不 不
No! No! No, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No! Not the arm! Not the arm!
不 放过我的手臂 放过我的手臂
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不!
Please!
求你了
Time out, time out, time out, time out!
暂停 暂停 暂停 暂停
Iris!
Iris
Iris?
Iris?
Gus, I'm not even scared anymore.
Gus 我根本没在怕
This is simply bedazzling.
这只是花拳绣腿
I'm transfixed.
我倒是惊呆了
How long is this display going on for?
他已经舞了多久
Hopefully long enough for him to wear himself out.
希望够久到令他精疲力竭
Okay, that's next level. The man gravity forgot.
好吧 这是新操作 这家伙无视引力啊
Oooh!
噢
Iris!
Iris!
Hi.
女儿啊
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
Just sit tight, okay?
坐稳
Sit tight, baby.
坐稳 宝贝女儿
Okay, I'm gonna get you out of here.
我会把你救来出的
I shouldn't have rejected Selene, Shawn.
我不该拒绝Selene的 Shawn
She's almost everything I ever wanted in a woman,
她几乎就是我追求的最完美女性
short of being Gugu Mbatha-Raw.
仅次于Gugu Mbatha-Raw
I'm so stubborn about the Pluto thing.
我对冥王星一事太偏执了
And you know I've got to be the cheetah, Shawn.
而且你知道我得是主动的 Shawn
The cheetah! Gus, you are a cheetah.
主动! Gus 你是主动一方
And she's basically the female version of you.
而且她基本就是女版的你
You know that. I know.
你心知肚明 我知道
I should've married Jules three years ago.
我3年前就应该与Jules结婚了
This ring is just another excuse for me
这指环只是我逃避责任
to avoid responsibility.
的又一借口
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
She deserves better than me, Gus.
她值得拥有比我好的人 Gus
No. No, Shawn.
不 Shawn
She deserves the best version of you. Hey.
她值得拥有最佳状态的你
I'm proud of you.
我以你为荣X2
Let's do the thing that we're best at.
来干我们最擅长的事
You know that's right.
你知道那是最佳选择
We can't go out like this, Ryan.
我们不能这样离场 Ryan
My name is Henry.
我叫Henry
You've known me for nine years, Strode.
你认识我都有9年了 Strode
Sorry. I can't stop thinking about Ryan Reynolds.
抱歉 我满脑子都是Ryan Reynolds
What can we do? I don't know.
我们有啥办法 我不清楚
She's so much fitter than us.
她比我们健美得多
Look at my thighs.
瞧紧我大腿
It's the last thing I want you to see.
这是你最后一眼能看到的东西了
That's it! Go, go!
就是这样 走 走
We need a key to the cell! Let's go!
我们需要牢房♥的钥匙 走吧
Oh, my God, I never... I can't feel my arm.
我的天 我不… 我的手臂没感觉了
I can't feel my leg. How am I walking?
我连脚都没感觉了 我怎么走路
I can't feel my limbs! How am I walking?
我上下肢都没感觉了 我究竟怎么走的
I'll get another one. I killed her!
我去解决另一个 我杀了她
Isn't it funny, Juliet?
这不是很有趣吗 Juliet
I mean, we're both blondes.
我们都是金发
We're both smart.
我们都很聪明
Business up front, party in the back.
干好实事 但亦尽兴
I could've been you, and you could've been me.
你和我的立场说不定会交换呢
There's really only one thing that separates us...
不过只有一件事是有差异的
You mean besides the capacity to feel empathy?
除了同理心吗?
No. Just that.
不 就是这
Why, can you think of something else?
还有别的答案吗?
I can.
我倒是有
So, Shawn's office...
Shawn的办事处
is at the end of an alley in Chinatown.
是在唐人街的小巷尽头
It's called psychphrancisco,
叫"灵感旧金山侦探社"
all one word, all lowercase.
一组词 全小写
"Ph" For the f. Not the wisest marketing move.
电影精选列表