Buying or selling?
买♥♥还是卖♥♥
Browsing.
看的
Window shopping, if I'm being completely honest.
要我实话实说的话 我是只看不买♥♥
I just started my Christmas shopping today, okay?
我今天才开始为圣诞购物 好吗
Every year, I tell myself, start in July,
每年我都提醒自己 七月要准备了
do a little bit each month...
每月完成一点
You'll be so happy when the Yuletide rolls in.
耶鲁节来临时你就可以安乐享受了
And I know what you're thinking:
我理解你在想
tell us something about the person you're shopping for.
「告诉我们你在为谁购物
Do they have hobbies, interests,
「他们的嗜好 兴趣
fetishes...
「崇拜甚么
allergies.
对啥过敏」
Well, here's the thing.
你得理解
I am not entirely sure I want the gift
我不是很想买♥♥的礼物
to be stolen per se.
是贼赃
No offense.
你别介意
See what I did there, half-crackin'?
你知道我刚干了甚么吗 老兄
I said "Fence"
我说了「赃物」
'cause you're the premiere fence
因为你是西岸
on the West Coast.
买♥♥卖♥♥贼赃最厉害的
El Proveedor.
El Proveedor
Provedor?
还是Provedor?
May I call you...
我可以叫你
Glenn?
Glenn吗
Glenn
EL Proveedor
Who the hell wears a beard over a beard?
哪个傻♥逼♥会在假胡上黏假胡
Who wears a beard-beard?
谁会黏双重假胡
Overachievers.
成功者
That's who, Jack.
就是我这种 Jack
的家伙
Shawn Spencer
Hook-beak!
钩爪
Double hook-beak.
双钩爪
Finger.
手指
Hey, whoa, no.
停手
Easy, easy.
冷静
Down, down. Put it down.
放下 放下来
Everyone. You. Put it down.
所有人 你 放下来
Oh, come on, let's go.
来 走吧
Damn it.
可恶
Guys. Gentlemen.
大伙 绅士们
Upon further review, this is not my sack.
先声明 这不是我的布袋
My sack is... much smaller.
我的布袋 要小得多
So if you see my sack,
如果你们见到我的布袋
would you do me a favor and, uh...
介意帮我一个小忙……
The problem for me is Neil deGrasse Tyson
我困扰的问题是Neil deGrasse Tyson
gets as much wrong as he gets right.
他的说法并不精确
I mean, I just don't appreciate being talked down to,
我不喜欢把事情说得过于简化
especially about astrophysics.
尤其是天体物理学
Hawking is in the ballpark.
霍金也是有个概念而已
He gets it half right. He knows that.
他自知自己并没理解透澈
Do we have a security person?
我们究竟有保安吗
I'm gonna have to see some ID...
我得看看你的证件
I don't remember giving you permission
我没记得有批准过你
to borrow my Hagrid costume, Shawn.
借我的海格装 Shawn
制药代表 兼♥职♥侦探 热爱漫展
Burton Guster
Gus, eyes forward.
Gus 看前面
These guys are armed.
这些家伙有武器
Taking cases without me again?
你又不带我自行接案了?
I have to take on cases without you; you have a job.
我不得不自己接案 你有全职
I gave the San Francisco detective thing a chance.
我给了你那「旧金山侦探」机会了
Eleven days, Gus. We were here for eleven days
11天 Gus 我们才拍档了11天
before you got a full-time gig.
然后你找了份全职了
Look, how many times do we have to do this?
我们这种对话得来多少次
I need security. Security!
我需要私人空间 私-人-空-间-!
Hey, man. Is that sourdough?
伙计 那是酸面包吗
You know damn well it's sourdough.
你根本就晓得是酸面包
Why don't you, uh, pass half that sweet sandy
你要不分半份
under the table?
弄来桌下好吗
You must be out of your damn mind.
你肯定是疯了
Well, then will you at least do me a solid
那你至少能帮我一个忙
and go pull the fire alarm?
去按下火警铃行吗
If I pull the fire alarm,
如果我按下火警铃
people will evacuate the whole building.
他们会疏散整座建筑
Yes, Gus. That's what I'm counting on.
对 Gus 我就是想如此
Okay.
好吧
Excuse me, sir.
很抱歉 先生
You guys looking for a transient with half a beard?
你们是在找一个路过这 只有半边胡的家伙是吧
He pushed his way up to our elevator
他横冲直撞进电梯
and broke my secret Santa gift.
还弄坏了我的秘密圣诞老人礼物
Would you mind taking your business outside?
你们介意到外面处理他吗
He's in the elevator?
他在电梯里
Probably in the lobby by now.
现在应该在大堂了
Let's go.
走
Burton?
Burton
Can we have a word in my office?
来我办公室聊一下
Man...
该死
You do not want to know how far I had to go to get this.
你不会想知道我跑了多远才给你找到这
No. And to add insult to injury,
的确不想知 而且我觉得自己受到侮辱
they'd never even heard of almond milk.
他们竟然没听说过杏仁奶
What?! Any of the nut milks.
甚么 而且是任何一种果仁奶都没听说
I know.
你懂吧
What'd I miss? We got eight.
甚么进度 抓了8个
Hey, that's a solid day of work.
今天干得不错啊
Yeah. Let's just pack it in.
嗯 打包走人吧
Soft pass?
无视?
Or nine. I got one more.
9个 还有1个
Copy. Just don't go alone.
收到 别单枪匹马
She went alone.
她单枪匹马了
Somebody cover her back.
找人照应一下她
Kidding. I'm on it.
说笑 我去了
Dude, you literally made
小伙子 你还真
every obvious move you could make.
完全照套路走啊
I say this with disappointment,
我可是很失望
because I was actually hoping to get in some cardio today.
因为我还想做点带氧运动
I'm so sorry, Juliet.
我很抱歉 Juliet
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞甚么
I can explain. Please let me go.
我可以解释的 让我走吧
Go.
走吧
He got away?
他逃了?
Yep.
对
So he was just...
所以他
transporting the goods from the cafe to the alley here.
把偷来的东西从咖啡店带到这巷子 然后放下来
I guess so. That's what it looks like.
应该是吧 看着就是如此
Yeah.
没错
I'm absolutely dazzled
我对你家的装饰
by what you've done with the place, Sammy.
感到眼花缭乱 Sammy
Problem is, you were not supposed to be home yet,
但是你应该还没到家才对
but I'm nothing if not an improviser.
不过即兴点也没差
Billy?
Billy?
Now let's be honest.
老实说
I've never really looked like a Billy.
我从没长得像Billy
Call me the Duke.
叫我「公爵」
The Duke?
「公爵」
Is this, uh,
这是
Extreme Makeover: Criminal Edition"?
《改头换面:犯罪版》吗
是为别人改装家装的真人秀节目
《改头换面 Extreme Makeover》ABC真人秀
Looks good on you, though.
你外表倒是满好看的
Um, in all fairness, though,
不过
there is something you should know.
你先得了解
My partner's adamant about home security.
我拍档对家庭保安可是很坚持
电影精选列表