通过讲悲情故事
Ok, by-by-by telling bullshit sob stories
和唱他妈的斯普林斯汀的歌♥打败我们吗
and singing fucking Springsteen?
你看上去是个好小伙子
Listen. You seem like a really nice kid,
但你不明白
that doesn't understand
这事你已经超出你的能力范围了
that he is in way over his head on this one.
我们已经得到了足够多的租约
We've already signed more than
可以在这个镇上开工了
enough leases to start development in this town.
-天啊 -太晚了
- Oh, man. - It's too late.
要是我的话 我是不会低估这些人的
I really wouldn't underestimate these people.
我没有低估他们
I don't.
我知道你觉得你做的是正确的事
Well, I know you think what you're doing is right,
我也很赞赏这种精神
and I really admire that commitment.
但是你的出现只会让人们觉得疑惑
But your presence here only confuses people.
但是我们很欣赏你们的作为
But we appreciate what you're doing,
所以我们想为贵组织捐一笔钱
and we would like to make a donation to your organization.
你的合作对我们来说很重要
Your cooperation is valuable to us.
你开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
算了 算了
Forget it. Forget it.
拉手刹 拉手刹
Put on the brake, put on the brake.
真可恶 这没道理啊
It's stupid. It doesn't even make sense.
好吧 你成功了
Great, yeah. You got it. Yeah.
看看那些马
Okay. Check out the horses.
它们看上去的确挺小的
They do seem small.
跟旁边的山羊比 对吧
Next to the goat, right?
对啊 他们跟羊比应该更大呀
Yeah. They should be bigger next to the goat.
是吧 你说对了
Right? You're right!
那个
That...
除非那些山羊很大
You know, unless the goats are big.
那些山羊大小很正常
Come on! Those goats are normal.
天啊
Holy shit.
-怎么了 -天啊
- What? - Holy shit!
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
环球公♥司♥滚回去
"Global go home."
环球公♥司♥滚...那个狗♥娘♥养♥的
"Global go..." Son of a bitch!
他还做了小牌子
He made signs?
等等 不不 他在那里
Hold on, no, no. There he is.
停车 停车
Pull over. Pull over!
我就在附近 有需要尽管来找我
I'll be around, so let me know if you need anything.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
你在干什么
What are you doing, man?
你好啊 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve!
你好啊
Hey! Hello!
你♥他♥妈♥的来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我只是在告诉这些人真♥相♥
Well, I'm just telling these people the truth.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement, man.
有吗
Did we?
对啊 当然有了
Yeah, we sure as shit did.
听着 史蒂夫 我来这里是有原因的
Listen, Steve. I came here for a reason.
我的天 什么原因
Oh, my God. What?
我要把该做的事做好了
I gotta do what I came here to do.
好吧
Okay.
你收了我们的钱
You took our money.
是的
Yeah.
但是我拿那笔钱去做了好事 谢谢你
Oh, but I did put that donation to good use! So thank you!
苏
Hey, Sue!
如果这是个玩笑 那没所谓
Okay, if it's all a joke, great.
你知道你这是在跟谁打交道吗
Do you have any idea who you're dealing with here?
我们是个有九十亿资产的公♥司♥ 知道吗
We're a nine billion dollar company. Okay?
你知道我们能干出什么事吗
Do you know what we're capable of?
你知道吗
Do you?
我看在这只有你和我两个人 史蒂夫
Because all I see here is you and me, Steve.
而且其中一个比另一个有信心多了
And one of us is a lot more confident than the other one.
其中一个真是欠收拾了
One of us is about to get punched in the fucking face.
史蒂夫 我知道
Steve, look, I know
这件事肯定让你很沮丧 很抱歉
this must be really frustrating for you, and I'm sorry.
这种事情你们过去一直很成功
You're doing all the things you've done in the past,
但是这次行不通了
it's just not working this time.
行不通
It's not working?
我已经买♥♥下这里百分之六十的地了
I have 60% of this land bought and paid for.
这事已经成了
It's over.
史蒂夫 你也许能买♥♥下百分之八十的地
Steve, you can have 80% of this land bought.
但是这只占百分之四十的投票
That's only 40% of the vote.
我们不是在为土地而战 史蒂夫
We're not fighting for land, Steve.
我们在为人们而战
We're fighting for people.
你♥他♥妈♥的
You're a fucking...
-这些人需要帮助 -史蒂芬
- These people need help. Okay? - Steven.
我是来帮他们的 你在这里干什么
I'm here to give it to 'em. What are you doing?
史蒂夫 你错了 好吗
Steve, you're wrong. All right?
这些人已经变了
These people have changed.
现在不只是钱的问题了
It's not just about the money anymore.
上车 史蒂芬
Get in the car, Steven.
这都不是你的错
Listen, none of this is your fault, okay?
只是 只是时代变了
It's just... It's just time.
时代怎么变了
It's just time for what?
怎么了 你葫芦里在卖♥♥什么药
For what, man? What are you selling?
-你看看你 -回见 史蒂夫
- Look at you. - I'll see ya around, Steve.
你就做你的白日美梦去吧
Yeah, let's just run everything on rainbows and happy thoughts.
混球
Dipshit.
天杀的
God damn.
他的车吃的什么油
I mean, like, what is his truck running on, right?
生物燃料 还用说吗
Bio-fuel. You kidding?
真的吗
It is really?
当然了 那种炸薯条的油
Yes! Like French fry grease.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
大家好 我叫达斯汀
Well, hello! My name's Dustin.
你好 达斯汀
Hi, Dustin!
真乖
So well behaved.
你们有多少人住在农场
How many of you guys live on a farm?
好吧
Whoa! All right!
我也是 知道吗
Me too. And guess what?
这是我的农场
This is my farm.
-那不是真农场 -什么
- That's not a real farm. - What?
那有 亨利路
There's a... Henley.
那里有很多人 我们该从那里开始
There's a ton of them there. We should just start there.
好吧 随便了
Fine. Wherever.
该死
God damn it!
假设这是我农场地下的土壤
Pretend that this is the dirt underneath my farm. All right?
这是我们仅有的水源
And this is all the water that we had.
我们要喝的水
All the water we had to drink,
牛要喝的水
all the water the cows had to drink,
小猫小狗要喝的水
all the water the puppies and kittens had to drink.
河里的鱼需要的水
All the water for the fish in the rivers.
先生 下午好
Hey, there, sir. Good afternoon.
我能占用一下您的时间吗
Can I have a moment of your time?
我知道你们来干什么的 我们不需要
I know why you're here and we don't need it.
当他们开始钻地的时候
When they do start drilling,
他们会钻到地下
they go right into the ground.
就像这样 明白吗
Like this. Right?
看上去很简单吧
Seems pretty simple?
他们没有像你们某些人
Well, they don't have really cool drills,
爸爸的仓库里那种很酷的钻机
like some of your dads do in the garage.
他们的有这么巨大
They have huge big ones like this.
他在那里
There he is!
我等你们等了一整天了
Hey! I've been waitin' all day for you folks!
抱歉 我不想
Sorry, I don't think, uh...
保罗·盖里
Yeah, Paul Geary.
亨利路442号♥
442 Henley.
进来吧 过来
Yeah, come on in, man. Come on up here.
我煮了些咖啡呢
I got some coffee brewing.
看到了 找到你了
Yup! There you are. I got you. Okay.
电影精选列表