闭嘴
Shut it.
说吧 有话快说
Oh, go ahead. If you have to, go ahead.
不 我只不过
No, I'm just... I just
觉得你交交新朋友挺好的
think it's great that you're making friends.
还是闭嘴吧
Now shut up.
真不敢相信我们才刚刚出城
I can't believe this is
这里看上去好像肯塔基州
right outside the city. It looks like Kentucky.
你应该知道只要出城两个小时
Two hours outside any city
任何地方看上去都像肯塔基
looks like Kentucky. You should know that.
那些马是不是有点怪
Something weird about those horses?
不 不怎么怪吧
No. Not really.
等等 是不是很小
Wait. Are they small?
非常小 你也觉得小 对吧
They seem very small. They seem small to you, right?
我视力不行了
My eyesight's going.
-可能是矮种马吧 -不是
- Maybe they're ponies? - Those are not ponies.
记住 这里是新地方
Remember, new region,
所以预算不能超过五千元和百分之十八
so we can go as high as 5,000 and 18%.
矮种马的脑袋不是应该比较大吗
Don't ponies have big heads? I mean, like, proportionally?
你好
Hello, there.
你是这里的业主吗
Are you the owner of this place?
不是
No, sir.
什么 那你为什么在这干活
No? Well, how come you're doing all the work?
我不知道
I don't know.
这事我该跟谁谈呢
Well, who do I talk to about that?
-我爸爸 -你♥爸♥爸 好的
- My dad. - Your dad. Okay.
我得找到你♥爸♥好好唠唠这事
I'm gonna find your dad, I'm gonna straighten all this out.
我还以为人口普查结束了呢
I thought the census was over.
不 我是天然气公♥司♥的
No, I'm with the natural gas company.
-有时间吗 -你怎么不早说
- You got a second? - Oh, hell! Why didn't you say so?
跟我来吧
Come on in.
你刚购物过吗
You been shopping?
-你说啥 -我说你刚...
- Sorry? - I said, you been...
标签还没撕呢
Here, you got a tag.
好了
There you go.
我是想看上去像本地人一些
Oh. Well, so much for trying to look local.
靴子不错
Nice boots.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 小先生 颜色可真带劲啊
Thank you, sir. That is some wild color, right?
-你戴的是雷神吗 -钢铁侠
- Is that Thor? - Iron Man.
我看看 真的呢
Let me see. Oh, yeah.
真不错 能给我吗
God, it's nice. Can I have that?
我的孩子肯定会喜欢
My kid would really like that.
开个玩笑
I'm kidding.
我今早刚看过宾州开采天然气的新闻
Reading this mornin' about all the gas drillin' in Pennsylvania.
斯坦顿天然气 是你们吗
"Stanton Gas." That you guys?
不是 我是环球能源公♥司♥的
Oh, no, I'm representing Global Crosspower Solutions.
不过有很多公♥司♥像我们一样
But there's a bunch of us.
你们应该是最好的
Well, you're probably the best.
想来我们公♥司♥干吗
Hey, you wanna come work for us?
仅仅在开采初期的开♥发♥阶段
Even before the drilling, the initial phase of development
你们镇的税收也会大大提高
will boost your town's tax revenue.
也就是说
That means that money
资金会很快注入你们这里
will be injected into your town immediately.
对我来说这很有意义
Here's what it means to me.
我在一个地方定居的原因不多
One of the only reasons I live where I live
其中之一就是我的孩子在那里念书
is because of the school my son goes to.
我想为他倾尽所有
I want everything for him.
而其中教育是第一位的
And everything, to me, starts with an education.
我们的租约从两千元起
So our leases start at $2,000.
就这么一点吗
That's it?
对
That's right.
这点钱貌似也改变不了什么
Well, that's not necessarily life-changing money, is it?
是每英亩两千
Well, it's per acre.
你有20英亩地 所以...
You have 20. So...
我相信你们这里会有不少人
I think there are a lot of people around here
认为四万不是小数目了
who would say $40,000, well, that's pretty good money.
尤其还是空手套白狼来的
Especially for doing nothing.
不过我这么早到你家的真正原因
But the real reason I'm here at this early stage
是因为调查显示你家这块地
is because our research shows that your particular plot of land
有着非常大的潜在收益
has a potentially high yield.
不仅矿床很大
Now what that means is that not only the size of the deposit,
而且页岩的质量也相当高
but actually, the quality of the shale is in the top tier.
是吗
Yeah.
卡森上大学的可能性太小了
Carson's chances of going to college are too low.
要是不能上大学
And without a college education,
就只能去干体力活
in this job market, that means manual labor.
而体力活早就不吃香了
And those jobs are gone.
技术工才是孩子的未来
Technology is our sons' future.
你们镇里完全应该
There's no reason your town
拥有一所州内一流中学
shouldn't have a state-of-the-art high school.
接受教育才能使他和高层次的人竞争
Get an education that allows him to compete at the highest level.
因此我们将来还会付给你
And that's why we offer an 8% share in any and all profits
预期利润百分之八的分红
that we see from your well.
那这个高质量的什么玩意
So with this top tier level shit,
到底能值多少钱呢
what kinda money are you talkin' about?
-我还说不准 -给个大概就行
- Oh, I can't say yet... - At least ballpark it for me.
其他和我情况类似的人
I mean, other people in similar situations.
上百万
Millions.
我是说 你 你们吗还是...
I mean, you mean per... You know, you guys or...
你 可能会成为百万富翁
You... Could be a millionaire.
给你看看标准租赁合同
I'll show you what a standard lease agreement looks like.
请过目
That's it right there.
今天干得不错
Nice job today.
虎头蛇尾的 我还以为很难搞定呢
Kind of anticlimactic. I thought it would be harder.
太简单了
It's too easy.
怎么了
What?
他同意见面了
I got it.
真的吗
Really?
土地管理署副署长
VP of Land Management.
太好了
Well, that's great!
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of ya.
太他妈棒了
Holy shit.
达尼 我不知道该说些什么
Danny, I don't know what to say.
一场无安打的比赛
A no-hitter.
只有两回合而已
It was only two innings.
有人上垒吗
Did anybody get on base?
没有
No.
那就是一场近乎完美的比赛了
Well, then that makes it almost a perfect game!
相当不错
That is amazing!
妈 这又不是全部比赛
It's not the whole game, Mom.
好吧 不过你还是应该庆祝一下
Okay, well, you should... Still, you should be celebrating.
而不是坐在这儿和我闲聊
You shouldn't be sitting here talking to me.
夫人你好
Hey, Ms. T!
你好 科林
Hi, Colin.
你们要去哪
So where are you guys headed?
不知道 可能到萨拉·代顿那里聚聚
I don't know. Sarah Dayton's having a party, I think.
-你气色挺好的 -好啦
- You look nice. - Okay.
我爱死你了
I love you so much.
-行了 老妈 -好吧
- Okay, Mom. - Okay.
去吧
Go.
这边
Hey!
理查兹先生 我是史蒂夫·巴特勒
Mr. Richards. Hi, Steve Butler.
史蒂夫 很高兴见到你
Steve, it's a pleasure. Nice to meet you.
-叫我杰里就行 -好的
- And call me Gerry, for God's sake. - Oh? Great.
-喝些什么吗 -史蒂夫
- Anything to drink? - Steve?
来杯咖啡
A cup of coffee.
-你呢 杰里 -我不要了 谢谢 琳
- For you, Gerry? - Oh, I'm fine. Thanks, Lynn.
感谢你能来见我
Well, listen, I appreciate you sitting down with me here.
-我知道你很忙 不过...-没事
- I know you're busy, but I... - Oh, yeah, yeah.
我觉得我们在明天
I just thought it'd be a good idea
电影精选列表