将奶牛从侧面用力推倒的游戏
应许之地
美国俄亥俄州人的别称
您有6个来自苏·托马逊的未接来电
麦金利区高中
利用高压将水 化学物质和沙打到地下以获取天然气的方法 会污染地下水
常春藤盟校
全球航♥空♥航♥天♥业的领袖公♥司♥ 世界上最大的民用和军用飞机制♥造♥商
70年代美国著名女歌♥手
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 美国摇滚歌♥手
布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀 美国摇滚歌♥手
费卢杰位于伊♥拉♥克♥ 美军曾在那里发起两次战役
老伙计酒吧
环球公♥司♥ 城镇展示会
麦金利城镇展示会
米伦瀑布旅馆 客满
美国路易斯安那州 2005年1月27日
"三叉戟" 口香糖品牌 这里有性暗示
原告与环球交电解决方案
赔偿声明
备忘录
内部机密文件 紧急
收件人 Steve Butler
发件人 调查小组
地点 纽约
项目 无意义的声明
谢谢
Thank you.
您二位还要点什么别的吗
Can I get either of you gentlemen anything else?
再来杯酒吗
You want another drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
来瓶玛歌♥酒庄葡萄酒
We'll take another bottle of the Chateau Margaux.
你喝好
You'll be fine.
很抱歉迈克尔还没来
Listen, I'm sorry Michael isn't here yet.
他的飞机在泰特波罗机场延误了
His plane got delayed getting into Teterboro.
没关系的
Oh, that's fine. It's fine.
他喜欢面见所有的业务经理候选人
He likes to meet all the executive candidates.
也不知道是传统还是强迫症
It's kind of a tradition or a neurosis.
不过他这样挺好的
It's nice of him, though.
是挺好的 但他总爱开同一个玩笑
It is actually. Until he does his one joke.
你不是说他长得不帅吗
"I thought you said he wasn't handsome."
太俗套了 不过效果还不错
That's an oldie but a goodie, I guess.
你明天几点出发
So what time you heading out tomorrow?
苏现在已经到那里了
Well, actually, Sue's up there now.
我本想今晚搭最后一班车
I was gonna get the last bus tonight
明天一早就到
and get an early start tomorrow morning.
我们给西部分公♥司♥打电♥话♥要过人
You know, when we called the office out west,
他们只给了我们你的名字
you were the only name they gave us.
他们真好
That's nice of 'em.
史蒂夫 我们可是90亿资产的大公♥司♥
Listen, Steve, we're a nine billion dollar company. Yeah.
推荐你可不是对你好 是因为你的业绩好
Someone's recommending you, it's not nice, it's numbers.
谢谢提醒
I appreciate that.
我问问你
Now let me ask you something.
你们组谈妥的交易数量
You guys have closed more towns
几乎比第二名多了三位数
than the team behind you by almost triple digits.
但是租约的成交价格
But the price point that we pay out on your leases
却是其他组的一半 怎么做到的
is half of everyone else's. How do you do that?
我来自爱荷华州的艾德瑞吉市
Well, I'm from Eldridge, Iowa.
然后呢
Meaning?
就像科罗拉多的赖夫尔
It might as well be Rifle, Colorado,
德州的迪士或者路易斯安那的拉法叶特
Dish, Texas or Lafayette, Louisiana.
所有这些达成协议的小镇
Any of these towns we've sold.
我们之间都十分了解
I know them, they know me.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately, the rest
我们其它队伍在这一点上做的可不怎么好
of our road teams don't find it quite so easy.
我在一个大农场长大
I grew up in a large farming community.
大家每周五打橄榄球
Football Fridays,
还有拖拉机大赛和顶牛游戏
tractor pulls, cow tipping, all of it.
在我的毕业班上只有两个人曾经上过大学
I mean, I'm one of two guys
而且专业不是农业
in my graduating class who went to college
我就是其中之一
and studied something other than agriculture.
我和我爸也因此大吵一番
It's the biggest fight my grandfather and I ever had.
是为了维护自尊吧
Just the pride, I guess.
不是 妄想症而已 扯淡的东西
No. It's delusional self mythology. It's bullshit.
我家在不远处的达文波特有一座拖拉机厂
We had a Caterpillar plant down in Davenport a few miles away.
在我大三时关闭了
They closed that down my junior year.
我当时没多想
I didn't think anything of it.
但当我的大学生涯成为过眼云烟的一刻
By the time my senior prom rolled around
我亲眼目睹了
I got to see, first hand,
我们赖以生存的土壤是多么贫瘠
just how little legs we had to stand on.
农业城镇的泡沫完全破碎
I mean, the whole farming town fantasy was just shattered.
事实是 没有那个工厂
The truth was, without the plant,
没有工业 我们一无所有
without the industry, we had nothing.
而我的家乡...
And my whole town was...
我并非要说服他们开采天然气
I'm not selling them natural gas.
我是要给他们一条能够重振经济的道路
I'm selling them the only way they have to get back.
祝你好运 史蒂夫
Best of luck, Steve.
就是他吗 你不是说他长得不帅吗
Is this the guy? I thought you said he wasn't handsome!
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
路过家门 不得不入
Had to stop at home on my way down.
今天是我女儿生日
My daughter, it's her birthday today.
她已经13岁了 难以置信
She's turning 13 already. I can't believe it.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 老板
Good morning, boss.
别这么叫
Oh, stop it.
我不是应该叫你老板了吗
Am I supposed to call you "Boss" Now?
我还不知道呢
They'll let me know.
这就是你能找到的最好的车了吗
That's the best you could do?
不是 不过我也没有多高的追求
No. But I wasn't looking for the best, was I?
你懂的
You know what I mean.
手动挡的
Stick.
你是故意的
You do it on purpose.
没错
You're right, I do.
发动不了了吧
And was it worth it?
去死吧
Suck it!
老罗店 卖♥♥枪卖♥♥杂货卖♥♥吉他还加油
"Rob's Guns, Groceries, Guitars and Gas."
我的天 品种够丰富的
God, I wish I'd thought of that.
他们把你安排在哪住了 喜来登酒店吗
So where'd they put you up? The Sheraton?
四季酒店
Oh, Four Seasons.
什么
What?
天啊
Jesus!
和我想的一样
And I was right,
这是他们能给我订的最低档酒店
this is the entry point for the whole state.
我喜欢 像多米诺骨牌一样逐步升级
Well, I like that. It's like dominoes.
可不是嘛
Yeah. It is.
现在这里是什么季节
Hey, what season is it? Is this...
还穿绒衣吗
They still wearing flannel up here?
像这种地方 一年到头都穿绒衣
Place like this, they always do flannel.
或者迷彩服
Yeah, or camo.
我可不♥穿♥迷彩服
I am not wearing camo.
需要工作手套吗
You need work gloves?
从来不用
I never use them.
那就是要了
That's a yes.
-你好了吗 -好了
- Okay, you 'bout ready? - Yep.
靴子
Boots!
不了 我可不跟你买♥♥这个
No. I'm not going over this with you again.
这双是我祖父的靴子 美国制♥造♥的呢
These were my grandfather's boots, and they're made in America.
没错 美国1947年制♥造♥
Yeah, like in 1947!
就像传家宝一样
Yeah, they're an heirloom.
老天 这里还真有吉他卖♥♥
Oh, my God! They weren't kidding about the guitars.
不过我看你不是来买♥♥吉他的
I guess you're not here to buy a guitar.
你是搞天然气的
You're the natural gas people.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry?
把道歉挂在嘴边 我喜欢
Apologizing right off the bat, I like it.
显得讨喜又无辜 同时诚恳而直接
It's endearing and vulnerable and yet honest and direct.
身份证给我看看 看看你的老底
Your ID card, it's kind of a dead giveaway.
这个时节你们这些人也该出现了
It's about time you all showed up.
什么 那是自然
Yeah? Well, hell yeah.
反正我们这也就剩天然气可卖♥♥了
We can't sell the scenery, can we?
说得好
Oh, that's good.
你想来我们公♥司♥吗
You wanna come work for us?
你想让我抛弃这个店吗
What, and leave all this?
只收现金
Cash only.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - No.
电影精选列表