没错 他是这的高中科学老师
Yeah, he's the high school science teacher here, you know.
我们查了他的底细
Well, research pulled him up.
他可大有来头 史蒂夫
He's a hell of a lot more than that, Steve.
弗兰克·叶茨 麻省理工工程硕士
Frank Yates. MA, engineering, MIT.
康奈尔大学物理学博士
PhD from Cornell in Physics.
天啊 这家伙在波音公♥司♥
Jesus Christ, the guy did R and D
做研发做了32年
for Boeing for 32 years?
现在他退休了 史蒂夫
He's retired, Steve!
他教书只是为了消遣
He's teaching for fun!
我们这就收手
Okay. We're pulling it.
我们打算现在就让你们回来
We're pulling you now.
不 完全不行
No! Absolutely not.
他们把我们召走 会派别人来干的
They take us out of it, they put somebody else in it.
这样看起来我们像是怕了一样
It looks like we're running scared.
人哪去了 你们去哪了
Where is everybody? Where'd you go?
我在这儿
I'm here, uh...
在这家伙获得更多拥护之前
Look, I can have this whole place committed
我就能搞定这个地方
before this guy gets one more supporter.
就这样 行吗 给我个机会
Period. Okay? Just give me the chance.
我不需告诉你这事有多重要
I don't have to tell you how important all this is.
我们这次孤注一掷
This is all or nothing.
我们达成共识了 对吗
We understand each other?
是的 我明白了
Yeah, I understand.
要咖啡吗 帅哥
Coffee, handsome?
两杯带走 谢谢
Uh, yeah. Two to go, please.
加奶和糖吗
Cream and sugar?
都加 谢谢
Yeah, please.
天啊 把钱收好 我请客
God! Put that away, it's on me.
谢谢
Thank you.
别担心弗兰克·叶茨 亲爱的
Don't you worry about Frank Yates, darlin'.
我们都知道那不是真的
We all know it's not true.
调查有没有说
Hey, did research say anything
这地方有环保人士
about an environmental presence here?
没有 那些难缠的都没有来
No. None of the usual suspects.
本地也没有
Nothing locally.
-是叶茨先生吗 -找我有事吗
- Uh, Mr. Yates? - Yes?
你好 我是达斯汀·诺博
Hi! My name is Dustin Noble,
来自一家叫超级雅典娜的
from a small environmental group
小型环保组织
called Superior Athena.
有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
我听说了投票的事情
I heard about the vote,
我愿尽全力助您一臂之力
and I'd like to do anything I can to help.
听着 我
Oh, well, look, I...
我不认为这有人
I don't think anybody here
会认为自己
considers themselves to be
在发动什么伟大的环保革命
part of some great environmental revolution.
我有强烈的预感我们能赢
I have a pretty good feeling we could win this.
但是恕我直言 先生
But with all due respect, sir,
你选了一个比你想象的困难得多的抗争
you've picked a much bigger fight than you think...
所以 你必须得赢
So you have to win.
而我恰巧有张你没有的王牌
And I have the one thing you don't.
那就是证据
Evidence.
就这些
That's it.
你是喝醉了
Wow, are you a little stoned
还是我不知道马上要来暴风雨了
or is there a storm coming I didn't know about?
我们要比预期待久一点
We have to stay a little longer than we thought.
不见得是件坏事
Not necessarily a bad thing.
你的窗户怎么了
What happened to your window?
我昨晚在酒吧卷入了
Ah, I got into a bit of
一场激烈的讨论
a heated discussion last night at the bar.
我猜想窗户被砸肯定不是巧合
I'm assuming it's not a coincidence.
激烈的讨论 关于什么
A heated discussion? About what?
开什么玩笑
You're kidding.
我看起来很担心吗 我可有一家枪♥械♥店
Do I look worried? I own a gun shop.
拜托
Oh, come on.
-你会唱歌♥吗 -你说什么
- You sing? - What?
你看起来像是个歌♥手
You look like you'd be a singer.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我所在高中的那些合唱队的女孩们
Girls I was in high school with, who sang in the choir,
她们都有着像你一样的头发
they all had hair like yours.
我确实曾经在教堂的唱诗班 但是
Well, I was in the church choir but...
没说错吧
Told you.
从头发就能看出来 考虑考虑吧
It's in the hair. Think about it.
多莉·帕顿 戴安娜·罗斯 雪儿
Dolly Parton, Diana Ross, Cher.
她们的头发都很好看
They all had good hair.
这理论很有意思 劳勃 但是
That's a very interesting theory, Rob, but...
我不再在公众场合唱歌♥了
I no longer sing in public.
你说什么
What?
我是说你拥有这么漂亮的头发
I mean, what's the point of
却不当众唱歌♥ 这还有什么意义
having good hair if you don't sing in public?
你是说什么 像卡拉ok吗
What do you mean? Like karaoke?
我们不这么说
We don't call it that.
我们叫它麦克风之夜
It's just open mic.
你告诉乐队你想唱什么
And you tell the band what you want to sing,
他们伴奏 你来唱
they play it, you sing.
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
等等
Excuse me.
等等 老兄
Excuse me. Hey, man!
这里 伙计
Hey! Hey! Hey, buddy!
老兄
Hey! Hey, man!
拜托
Come on.
听着
Okay, look.
像你们这样挨家挨户的谈是不会成功的
This whole door to door thing just isn't gonna cut it.
如果你想说服这些人
If you wanna sell to these people,
你必须一次性搞定他们全部
you gotta get 'em all together
否者一个都搞不定
or not get 'em at all.
你是个专业人士
I mean, you're a pro.
这些不该由我来告诉你
I shouldn't have to tell you this.
今晚来个亮相
Show your face tonight.
告诉大家你很友好
Make yourself seem friendly.
开开自己的玩笑
Embarrass yourself a bit.
你看见那边那家伙了吗
Hey, did you see a guy in there?
你不知道这听起来有多愚蠢吗
I'm gonna let you figure out how stupid that sounded.
我觉得这有环保人士插手
I think there's an environmental presence.
-真的吗 -我还不确定
- Really? - Well, I don't know.
那家伙 在那儿
That guy. Right there.
我不知道 可能是吧
I... I don't know. Maybe.
没关系 别慌 我们会查清楚的
That's okay, don't panic. We'll figure it out.
我去买♥♥点晚上用的行头
I gotta get an outfit.
你认为这家伙长得很帅
You think this guy is handsome.
怎么啦
What?
没有 你看起来不错
No, you just look nice.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
老伙计酒吧
Ooh, Buddy's Place.
犯罪现场
Scene of the crime.
这就是你勾搭上那个老女人的地方
Is this where you tried to pick up that old lady?
她叫爱丽丝 她人很好
Alice. She's very nice.
你要和我坐在一起吗
Hey, am I sitting with you?
才不 我和劳勃坐在一起
No. I'm sitting with Rob.
劳勃是谁
Who's Rob?
那位帅哥
The handsome guy.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
等等
Wait.
你要唱什么歌♥
What song are you gonna sing?
苏
Sue.
我帮你报名了 你准备好了吗
I signed you up. You ready?
不错
Nice.
我不太确定你该不该喝酒
I'm not entirely sure you should be drinking.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
电影精选列表