祝你在纽约好运
Good luck in New York.
好笑
Funny.
聪明
Smart.
在表决开始前
We've got about an hour
我们有大约1个小时时间
before this game gets started to get the vote in.
前进吧 开拓者们
Go Pioneers, yeah!
听好了 规则如下
Listen up, here's the way this thing is gonna work.
如果你的姓是以A开头的
If your last name starts with the letter A...
要柠檬水吗
Lemonade?
好喝吗
Is it good?
很好喝
Really good.
你找了个好地方啊
You got a real good spot here.
我知道
I know.
味道不错
Wow.
我知道
I know.
先生
Uh, mister?
你忘记拿找零了
You forgot your change.
不用 你留着吧
Just go ahead and keep it.
标牌上说了只要25美分
The sign says it's only 25 cents.
所以只能收25美分
So... It's only 25 cents.
还有一件事 在表决之前
Oh, oh, one more thing. Before we get to the vote,
史蒂夫·巴特勒有几句话要说
Steve Butler just wanted to say a few words.
我尽量长话短说
I'll be very brief.
我知道这张照片引起了很多争议
I know there's been a lot of talk about this... This picture.
所以我带来让大家看一看
So I brought it to show everybody.
那里是灯塔和海
That's the lighthouse and the ocean.
我看着这张照片
I was looking at this picture...
昨晚 我盯着这张照片
Looking at it for a while last night.
看了很长时间
For a long while.
我凝视着这座谷仓
And found myself staring at this barn.
上面的木头剥落了还掉了漆
The wood's chipping away and the paint's flaking off there.
可能是因为海风的侵蚀造成的
Probably from all the salt water in the air.
但是它让我想起了我祖父的谷仓
But it reminded me of my grandfather's barn.
那座谷仓是我人生中的痛苦记忆
That barn was the bane of my existence.
它很干净 我们每个夏天都要油漆一次
It was immaculate. We painted it every other summer.
就他和我
Just him and me.
我问他 为什么我们要做这些呢
I'd ask him, "Why? Why do we have to do this?"
他看着我说
And he'd look at me and say,
这是我们的谷仓 我们不干谁来干呢
"This is our barn. Who else is going to do it?"
我以前一直认为他疯了
I used to think the guy was crazy.
还很固执 并以此为荣
And stubborn. Proud.
但是 我想
But, see. I think...
他只是想教会我
He was just trying to teach
珍爱的意义
me what it meant to take care of something.
好了
Okay.
你们都知道达斯汀他说谎了
Well, you all know that Dustin lied.
他想让你们按照他的意愿来表决
Tried to get you to vote the way he wanted you to vote.
再见
See ya.
他确实做到了
And that's exactly what he did because you are about to vote
因为你们接下来要做的正是他所希望的
exactly as he wants you to vote.
因为达斯汀不是环境保护主义者
Because Dustin is not an environmentalist.
达斯汀为环球公♥司♥工作
Dustin works for Global.
他们要保证杜绝环保主义者
They couldn't afford an environmental presence here so
所以他们编造故事
they created their own.
试图为你们做决定
They're trying to make this decision for you.
并且确信你们会让他们的奸计得逞
And they're betting that you'll let them.
照片上的农场真实存在
This is a real farm.
而且他们对这些人的说辞
And they told these people exactly what
和我说的一模一样
I've told a lot of you. In fact,
事实上 我曾真诚的看着你们
I've looked a lot of you right in the eye
对你们说 你们的脚下就有一座金矿
and told you there's a bunch
而我们能帮助你们得到这些金子
of money under your feet and we can get it out
保证无风险
risk free, guaranteed.
很明显 那都是假话
Clearly, that's not true.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着 这样的骗局会在这里上演吗
Look, is this gonna happen here?
我相信绝对不会
I honestly don't believe that it will.
他们认为我们聚在这里的唯一目的
But they know the only reason we're all gathered here
就是为了表决通过而已
is to ask the question, "What if it did?"
我不知道应该说什么
And I don't know what to tell you.
我想也没有什么可说的了
I don't know what to say anymore.
我们现在过着怎样的生活
But where we are now,
希望过上怎样的生活
where we're headed,
我们应该冷静思考一下这是不是在赌博
we might be betting more than we think.
我们现在所拥有的一切
Everything that we have is on the table now.
不能就这样白白失去
And that's just not ours to lose.
因为这仍然是我们大家的谷仓
But this is still our barn.
前进 开拓者们
Go Pioneers.
好的
Yup.
好的 我明白了
Okay. Yeah. I understand.
是他们吗
Was that them?
是的
Yes.
你被炒鱿鱼了
You are definitely fired.
然后呢
And...
他们要我明天到市里去
They want me in the city tomorrow.
那真是太棒了
Well, that's... That's great.
要不要搭个顺风车
You want a lift somewhere?
开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
那可是音乐之夜啊
It's open mic night.
不过是份工作而已
It's just a job.
老天爷 拜托去买♥♥双新靴子吧
Oh, for God's sakes. Just get some new boots.
想都不要想
Not a chance.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
-就这样吗 -就这样吧
- That's it? - Yeah, that's it.
对不起 我没法去表决
Sorry I can't make the vote.
已经无所谓了
Oh, I think we'll be okay.
就这样吧
That's that.
你是这里的地主吗
Are you the owner of this place?
电影精选列表