为了不断的制♥造♥更黑暗的混乱
In order to ratchet up the levels of chaos like never before.
从不犯错
Make no mistake.
生活 现在是 从前也一直是一场秩序和混乱的战争
Life is and always has been a battle between order and chaos.
而混乱不断猖獗的原因就在于 他们有效的打破了人们维持秩序的办法
And the reason chaos is thriving is because they have effectively blocked
那就是人们再也无法冷静理性的思考
the pathways to order, which is through calm, rational thought.
而那些理智的灵魂们非常清楚 一旦他们回归
Some highly conscious spirits believe, should they return they would be overrun
他们就会被混乱所支配 再也无法翻身
by the powers of chaos and lose their souls, forever.
那是谁制♥造♥了这些混乱
Who's behind the chaos?
就像我一样 他们也有许多身份
Like me, they have been known by many names through the ages,
就像 毒蛇血盟
the Brotherhood of the snake,
共济会
the Freemasons,
而在你的时代
and in your time
就是光明会
the Illuminati.
可以行动了
Call it in.
罗斯
Roth.
罗斯 我是威廉 可以行动了
Roth, it's Williams, come in.
我们已经找到了入口位置
We've located the entrance.
各就各位 罗斯?
Coming into position, ready to move in on your order. Roth?
再试一次
Now let's try this again.
你的牧羊人是不是躲在上面呢
Is your Shepherd hiding up there?
还是说 我们可以就像玩游戏一样把你的藏身处给一枪轰掉
Or are we just wiping out one of your hideouts for fun?
你何必为难自己呢
Why are you making this so difficult on yourself?
你只需要告诉我们他是不是在那里
All you have to do is tell us if he's up there.
然后我们今天的活儿就结束了
Then, we can all get on with what we need to do today.
罗斯 是威廉 进来
Roth, it's Williams. Come in.
还是不说吗
No?
你要是觉得你能阻止他 那你就大错特错了
You're a fool if you think you could stop him.
他永远比你们先一步
He's one step ahead of you at all times.
你已经是个死人了
You're already dead.
罗斯 你在吗 能听到吗
Roth, can you hear me? Roth?
他们在保护地球
They seek to control the planet
阻止人类明白真♥相♥
and prevent the human race from finding the truth.
那孩子的事?
About the children?
对
Yeah.
他们只是在为了自己的目的利用孩子
They are using the children for their own evil purposes.
他们的主要任务是阻止觉醒
Their main priority is to stop the awakening.
觉醒? 那是什么
What is the awakening?
就是释放一个人的真正能力
Well, quite simply, it is the unlocking of one's true potential.
你得明白
You have to understand this,
这很难理解
it's very difficult to comprehend.
我比你知道的多得多
I understand more than you know.
你说我们以前见过
You said we've met before.
我们确实见过
We have, indeed.
大概5000年前吧
Nearly, 5000 years ago.
你是世界上最老的灵魂之一
You were one of the oldest souls in the universe, Evelyn.
确切的说 你是第一个灵魂
The first, in fact.
你的项链指引你来到我这里
Your necklace has been drawing you to me.
这就是他们想要抓住你的原因
That's why they are after you.
这是个传家宝
This is a family heirloom.
我妈妈给我的
My mother gave it to me
我外婆给我妈妈的
and her mother to her.
是我给你的
I gave it to you.
我们必须加快你的觉醒 伊芙琳 时间不多了
We must fast track your awakening, Evelyn. We don't have much time.
我做不到
I can't finish it.
只有你能做到
It can only be you.
你这样根本没有用
None of this is making a difference, David.
我们还是按照计划实行任务吧
We should be sticking to the mission.
任务?
"The mission"?
你什么时候按照计划实行过了
When the hell have you ever stuck to the mission?
你在这里真是走了大运了
You're lucky you're even still here.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
看我找到谁了
Hey. Look who I found sneaking around.
你去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我一直在试着通过无线电找你
I've been trying to reach you on the radio.
我们走大运啦 那女的和他们一起在里面
I think that we found the sanctuary, the woman's in there with them.
全员各就各位 我们听你指令行动
Everyone's in position. We're waiting to move in on your signal.
现在
Now,
在我杀了你伟大的牧羊人之前
before I go and kill your almighty Shepherd,
我要给你看个东西
there's something I would like to demonstrate for you.
你看 这样简单多了 迈克尔
You see, it's just easier that way, Michael.
死亡是不可避免的
Death is inevitable and all of us...
战争已经持续的够久了
the war has gone on long enough.
大卫 你在干什么呢
David, what are you doing?
闭嘴
Shut up.
哦
Now, hey.
别怕 没事了
Hey, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
那么 是男孩
Now, is it a boy
还是女孩呢
or a girl?
你觉得是男孩还是女孩呢 迈克尔
Is it a boy or a girl, Michael?
很显然 都不是
Clearly, it's neither.
爱丽丝!不!
Alice! No!
快停下!
Stop!
你在瞎搞什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
把刀放下 退后
Put the knife down and back away.
快点 大卫
Do it, David.
你特么以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
我们接受你 把你当自己人 你还发了誓
We took you in as one of our own, you swore an oath.
那你怎么回报我们
And, how do you repay us?
不是靠杀那些无辜的人
Not by murdering innocent people
以这场很久以前就打响的战争的名义
In the name of a war that started so long ago,
都没有人记得是为了什么
nobody even remembers what it's about.
老天 她把你搞定了 是吗
My God. She's gotten to you, hasn't she?
把你的枪交出来
Hand your gun.
快点
Now.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
这比他们都要重要 伊森 这比我和你都要重要得多
This is bigger than them, Ethan. It's bigger than you and me.
我老婆真的 怎么就死了
How did my wife really die?
你得去告诉他们
We need to go warn them.
不 她是因为你才死了的
No. She's dead because of you.
如果我们不加以提醒 你所爱的每一个人都会相继死去
Everybody else that you love will be dead, too, if we don't warn them.
你就是他们所拥有的一切
You're all that they have.
别让她的牺牲失去意义
Don't let her death be in vain.
你还有机会救你的同伴
You can still save your people.
A队和B队已经落在后面了
Groups A and B are off-site.
我们孤立无助
We're not protected.
我们不会抛下她的 你想你保证
We'll come back for her, I promise you.
我们必须不停前进
We need to get moving.
还有没有其他的办法?快想!
Is there another way in? Think!
从另一边呢
Other side of the rail.
现在进去!
We're moving in!
现在! 快点!
I said, now.
这边
This way.
她在房♥间里 左边数第二个
She'll be in the room on the second left.
那你呢
What about you?
我们还会相遇的
We'll meet again.
把门打开
Open the door.
我做不到 我的任务是保护他们
I can't do that, my purpose is to protect them.
你听到没?他们要来了
You hear that? They're coming.
我才不管你的狗屁任务呢 快把门打开
I don't give a shit about your orders. Open the door
不然我们都要死了
or we're all dead.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
我得把你带走 他们要来了
I need to get you out of here. They're coming.
你有女儿吗
Do you even have a daughter?
我告诉你的一切 有关家庭的那些都是真的 伊芙琳
Everything I told you about my family is true, Evelyn.
我老婆 和我女儿 她们是我的一切
My wife, my daughter, they were my world.
我保证我都告诉你 但我们现在得走了
I promise I will tell you everything but we have to go now.
别管我
Leave me alone.
啊
Well...
哇 好离谱哦
Well, doesn't this feel surreal?
电影精选列表