计划改变了
Plans change.
你最好知道你在做什么
You better know what you are doing.
你本来有机会的 伊森
You had your chance, Ethan.
但你让他们觉得你太离谱了
They feel you're deviating too far,
你再也没有那种机会来做事情了
that you may no longer have it in you to do what it takes.
我就是过来确保你会这么做的
I'm here to make sure you do.
早上好 注意
Good morning, careful.
出什么事了
What happened?
你晕过去好几天了
You've been unconscious for days.
你一直发烧 我一直在想办法让你体温正常些
You've been burning up, I've just been trying to keep you cool.
我在哪
Where am I?
别担心 你在营地里 我是爱丽丝
It's okay, you're in a camp. My name is Alice.
伊森 有个人 和我一起的 他在哪
Ethan. There was a man with me, where is he?
我不知道耶 出事的时候我不在那里
I don't know, I wasn't there.
当时发生了枪战 我们把你救了出来 所以你现在在这个营地里
There was a fight and we rescued you and we brought you here.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
真不错
It's a nice name.
欢迎回到现实世界 感觉如何?
Welcome back to the land of the conscious. How are you feeling?
你现在只需要知道 你现在很安全
You are safe now, that's what you need to know.
其他人呢
Where's everyone going?
我们正打算收拾一下就回家了
We're getting ready to leave and head home.
一切都会水落石出的 我保证 我是迈克尔
All will be revealed in due course, I promise. I'm Michael.
爱丽丝会照顾你的饮食起居
Alice will take care of you and help you with anything you need.
我们还有几分钟就要出发了
We're a couple of minutes from heading out.
阿尔维喝其他人都会和我们一起
Arvid and the rest will all continue on for us.
给你 拿着用吧 说不定能让你好受点
Here, this will make you feel better.
上山的路上还是挺冷的
It can get quite cool on the way up.
你家在哪儿呀
Where is your home?
离这不远
It's not far from here just,
穿过另一边的山 半天就能到
half a day, across the other side of the mountain.
对于他们来说 照顾你可是件不寻常的事情
It's very unusual for them to send for someone.
你已经给我们带来了很多麻烦了
You've caused quite a bit of trouble but they told us
但他们说 这都值得
that it would all be worth it. - Alice.
什么意思
I don't understand.
你会明白的
You will.
你别担心了 我们要去的地方非常安全
Don't worry yourself. Where we're going is really safe.
我和迈克尔在那里呆过一段时间
Michael and I have been there for a while now,
就在我们不得不离开我们最后的家园之后
ever since we had to leave our last home.
因为这个世界上再也没 有我能想到的
Because there ain't a place in the world
可以养育一个孩子的地方了
that I would ever consider raising a child now.
迈克尔
Michael.
我马上过来
I'll be right back.
下星期就是我们的第一个结婚纪念日了
It's our first wedding anniversary, next week.
我们将会在结婚的同一个地点庆祝
We're celebrating in the same place we got married,
离这里已经不远了
which is not far from we're going.
那里太美了 就和我们的婚礼一样
It's gonna be so beautiful, just like the wedding
树上 还有其他地方都布满星光
and fairy lights strung up on the trees and everything,
就像我小时候想象的那样
just like how I imagined it as a little girl.
太美了 爱丽丝
It's nice. - Alice.
我马上带一个小队停留一下
I'm taking a small team and breaking off from the main group.
你带着大队伍继续行进 到时候我会和你汇合的
You continue heading home, but, I will regroup with you, later on.
啊 怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
只是以防万一
Just a precaution.
我和你一起去吧 我可以帮上忙的
Or I can come with you, I can help you.
不行 你也不能让A队和B队落在后面
Not this time. Not with groups A and B off-site as well.
按我说的去做吧 求你了
Do as I say, please.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
看看我们找到了什么 瓦里克先生
Look at what we have here, Mr. Varick.
你的这位朋友可真让人骄傲
Your little friend is doing us proud.
对此你也想不到其他的 不是吗 伊森
You're not having any second thoughts about this, are you, Ethan?
我想不到
I'm not.
那就好
Good.
我可不想再出现什么问题了
Because I would hate for us to have a problem again.
他们分散开了
They're breaking up.
他们知道我们在这里
They know we're here.
看住那女孩 她还有用
Keep an eye on the girl, we still need her.
其他人已经走了
The others are on their way.
威廉 你和格雷森一起去 之后在预定地点集♥合♥
Williams, go with Greisen and meet them at the rendezvous point.
我马上就要去和伊森见面了
Ethan and I are going to say, hello.
威廉 记得确认一切就位
Williams, make sure the asset's in place.
嗯
Hmm.
所以你就是那个人 他已经在等你了 跟我来
So, you're the one. He's been waiting for you. Come with me.
哇啊 放开我
Hey, let me out.
我已经为这一刻
I've been waiting an eternity,
等了一辈子呢
for this moment.
这里什么人都没有 我们还是走吧
There's no one out here, Michael. We should just start heading back.
这是什么
What is it?
快点跪下
Get down, get on your knees.
快点 伊森
Do it, Ethan.
我说 快点
I said, "Do it."
把他拉起来
Pick him up.
这习惯 真糟糕
Horrible habit, I know.
和一群怪胎在一起待了几天 你还是忍♥不住跑了
Spend a few days with a couple of eccentric minds and you walk away with an addiction
我会一直这样的
lasting several lifetimes, give or take.
考虑到你之前所经历过的那些 你现在这样真是走大运了
Given all you've been through, you look surprisingly well, Evelyn.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
你知不知道你为什么在这里
Do you know why you are here?
你是谁
Who are you?
这么多年来我有很多身份
I've been known by many names through the ages.
肉身恶魔
The Devil incarnate,
街上的乞丐
the Beggar on the street,
但这里的人 都把我当成
but, people here simply refer to me
牧羊人
as The Shepherd.
但不管我是什么人
Regardless of who I was or am,
你现在才是众矢之的
it's you, who are of the utmost importance.
怎么回事
What is going on here?
你在梦里看到什么了 伊芙琳?
What do you see in your dreams, Evelyn?
那只是梦而已
They're just dreams.
(莎士比亚)“人生如梦似幻”
"We are such stuff as dreams are made on
“余音绕黄粱一梦”
"and our little lives are rounded with a sleep."
其实你和我一样清楚 你每次和托马斯见面都会看到那东西
But, you know this as well as I, you see it every time you visit Thomas.
欢迎回来 迈克尔
Welcome back, Michael.
你叫迈克尔 对吧
It is Michael, right?
不! 要我是你 我根本不会那么做!
No! You see, I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你把我的队伍怎么了?
Where are my men?
哦 你说那些玩当兵游戏的小男孩吗
Oh, you mean the boys he has playing soldier.
他们都死了
They're dead.
我和我的朋友们一起把他们消灭了
My friend and I here, exterminated them.
你这种玩意儿在世界上就又少了一些
There's less of your kind in the world now.
你知道我在想什么嘛
You know what I've been thinking, Michael?
我们来玩个小游戏吧
It's time for us to play a little game.
关于托马斯 你知道些什么
What do you know about Thomas?
不论人们相不相信
Whether one chooses to believe it or not, Evelyn,
生命都远不止由血和肉构成
there is more to life than flesh and blood.
我们还有灵魂
Call it a soul or a spirit within us
这不仅决定了我们这辈子是什么人
that not only determines who we are in this lifetime,
还决定了我们下辈子是什么东西
but also the next.
投胎转世并不是命运 伊芙琳
Reincarnation's not a matter of fate, Evelyn.
而是自♥由♥意志的终极体现
The ultimate expression of free will.
几百年来 越来越多的灵魂选择了
It's happening over the centuries, more and more souls are choosing
不再回归 托马斯就是这样的
not to return. Thomas is one.
所以 他并不是生病了? 当然不是
So, he's not sick? - No.
但他也不该是那样的
But, he's not as he should be.
你当儿子看的那男孩 最多只是个空壳
The boy you call your son is just an empty shell.
一个只盛放着他灵魂阴影的容器
A vessel in which only shadows of his soul reside.
他为什么选择不和我在一起呢
Why would he choose not to be with me?
你仔细想想这几十年来发生的事情
Think of the events that have occurred over the past few decades, in particular.
尤其是那些 激起了人们内心恐惧和恐慌的事件
Acts that have tripped new waves of fear and terror.
电影精选列表