不算太坏 会好起来的
It isn't too bad. It'll be okay.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
不是因为这个
It's not that.
我不知道怎么回事 突然就懵了
I don't know what happened. I just blacked out.
我在做什么 伊桑?
What am I doing, Ethan?
托马斯一个人在那
Thomas is alone.
他可能奇怪我到哪儿去了
He is probably wondering where I am.
我很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry I dragged you into all this.
我在意 伊芙琳
I care, Evelyn.
我向你保证我在意
I promise you, I do.
我知道这件事很重要
I know this is important.
我只是已经习惯了我的日常
I've just been so used to my routine.
我的生活
My life.
往好的方面想 你给我省了两万五千美金呢
On the positive side of things, you just saved me $25,000.
天亮之前你就在这里休息吧
Okay, you rest here for the remainder of the day.
我来确保我们的安全
I'll make sure we're safe.
能走吗? - 能
Can you walk? - Yeah.
那么 接下来做什么?
So, what's next?
据我所知 穿过边境几个小时之后
From what I can tell, we stopped a few hours
我们才停下 大约在这附近
after the border-crossing, around about here.
所以 如果我们要避开州际公路
So, if we're to avoid the interstate,
应该试着在这条内路上搭上车
we should try to catch a ride on the interior road which eventually cuts back
越过这座桥 然后进城
and over this bridge and into town.
你们在我的地盘上做什么?
What the hell are you doing on my property?
很抱歉擅自闯入 先生 我们只是在这里待一会儿
I'm sorry for trespassing, sir. We were just looking for shelter.
往后退 小子 不然我就把你的脑袋打个洞
Take a step back, boy, or I'll blow a hole right through your head.
我完全有权杀你
I'm well within my rights to kill you where you stand.
先生 请听我解释
Sir, if you will just let me explain.
给你五秒钟从我的地盘上滚出去
You got five seconds to get off my property.
五 四...
Five, Four...
我们马上走
We're going.
三 二...
Three, two...
史蒂芬·约瑟夫·埃里克森 我不是告诉过你别碰那把枪吗?
Stephen Joseph Erickson, what did I tell you about that gun?
我只是在迫使这些闯入者离开我们的地盘
I was just escorting these trespassers off our property.
你最好别插手 女人
You best stay out of this, woman.
每个星期 都是这该死的枪惹的事
Every week, it is something with the damn guns.
他们还算幸运 我没把狗放出来 今天还没喂它们呢
They are just lucky, I didn't stick the dogs on them. Haven't fed them yet, today.
你肯定不是在说科比和耶利米 因为我很快要当上美国总统
I know you're not speaking about Koby and Jeremiah because they would just
而它们会变成吃人的警卫犬
as soon be man-eating guard dogs as I am president of these United States.
你们两个 还好吗?
You folks, all right?
非常抱歉 我们的车在几英里外抛锚了
We're sorry, our car broke down a few miles back and then,
我们累坏了 我们只是需要一个地方歇脚
we're exhausted, w-we just needed a place to stay.
好吧 进来 - 什么?
Well, come on in. - What?
你们得吃顿好的 然后好好休息
You just need a good meal and a nice warm bed to sleep in.
史蒂芬 你也来 顺便把看门的狗喂了
Stephen, you come too and feed the guard dogs on your way in.
别管我 亲爱的
Don't mind me, dears.
我给你们拿了些不错的备用毛毯来
I've got you some nice, big spare blankets here,
以免夜里会变得很冷 还有这些多余的绷带
just in case, it gets cold during the night and there are some extra bandages here
用来包扎你的手
for your arm.
非常感谢你的款待 玛格丽特
Thank you so much for your hospitality, Margaret.
哦 我总说没有比做好事更好的事了
Oh, there is nothing better than doing good deeds, I always say.
希望你们今晚能睡个好觉
I do hope that you sleep well tonight.
这以前是我儿子的房♥间
This used to be my son's room.
他离开了
Before he went off
去打那场该死的仗 留下我们
and went to that damn war, leaving us
勉强维持生计
make ends meet.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
晚安
Good night.
这个世界如此专注于暴♥力♥
The world is so focused on violence,
难怪会分崩离析
no wonder it's falling apart.
“在战争中 第一个倒下的是真理”
"In war, truth is the first casualty."
温斯顿·丘吉尔说的
Winston Churchill.
我丈夫也说过这句话
My husband used to say that.
他不喜欢战争 但他想为国家而战
He didn't like war but he wanted to fight for this country
而且他很容易为他爱的人辩解
and he was prone to defend the people he loved.
在我们的婚姻中这是种苦乐参半的分歧
It was a bitter-sweet difference in our marriage,
我鄙视战争
I despise war.
你让我想起了他
You remind me of him,
出乎意料地想他
more than I realized.
上♥床♥之前 我重新给你包扎下手腕
Lets re-wrap your wrist before you go to bed.
我妻子崇拜的人是丘吉尔 不是我
My wife was the fan of Churchill, not me.
每次我被召回时 她都会给我引用他的话
She used to quote him to me, each time I was recalled.
以此让我改变主意 留下来
I think she hoped it might make me change my mind and stay.
我现在真希望那时能听她的话
Now, I wish I had listened to her.
艾丹死的时候 我怀着三个月的身孕
When Adam died, I was three months pregnant.
他留我一人去打一场毫无意义的战争
He left me alone to fight a meaningless war.
你妻子保持希望是对的
Your wife was right to hope.
有时希望是我们仅剩的东西了
Sometimes that's all we have left.
艾芙琳
Evelyn.
艾芙琳 我们得走了
Evelyn, we have to go.
怎么了?
What?
穿上衣服 他们来了 他们找到我们了 - 什么?
Get dressed. They're here. They found us. - What?
感谢你们的到来 他们在楼上睡着呢
Thank you for coming. They're upstairs, asleep.
我什么时候可以拿到奖赏?
When do I get my reward?
很快 埃里克森夫人
Soon enough, Mrs. Erickson.
政♥府♥感谢你的协助
Your government thanks you.
罗斯!
Roth!
他们追上来了
They're coming.
我们还不够快
We aren't going fast enough.
他们要追上我们了
They're going to catch up with us.
快点
Come on.
别跟丢了
Don't lose them.
别为难你自己了 瓦里克
Stop making this harder for yourself, Varick.
在那里
There, that's it.
看到那个电♥话♥亭了吧 你去打电♥话♥ 我来望风
You see that phone booth, you go make the call, I'll keep watch.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello.
对 我叫伊芙琳·格林 我是艾丹·伍德罗的朋友
Yes, my name is Evelyn Green, I'm a friend of Aidan Woodrow.
嗯 好
Right, yes.
我们现在... 就在这里
We're here... we're here now.
好 当然
Okay, sure.
他说什么?
What did he say?
他说 他现在就在城里
He said, he's in town right now.
半个小时后和我们见面 他告诉我地址了
He'll meet us in half an hour and he gave me the place.
走吧 别让他等我们
Let's not keep him waiting.
你好 我是伊芙琳
Hello, I'm Evelyn.
这是伊森·瓦里克
I'm here with Ethan Varick.
谢谢你肯见我们
Thank you for meeting us.
喜欢这首歌♥吗?
You like this song?
抱歉这么突然地联♥系♥你
I'm sorry to have contacted you out of the blue like this.
项链不错
Pretty necklace.
你和你朋友看来是遇上麻烦了
You and your friend in some kind of trouble?
差不多吧
You could say that.
艾丹告诉我们你能帮我们
Aidan said, you might be able to help us.
我儿子病了
My son, he's sick.
他们说根本不知道那是什么
They say, they don't know what it is.
你最好关注一下广播内容
You might wanna be paying attention to the radio.
马上就要有大新闻了 可以改变世界的那种
Big announcement coming soon, supposedly, it's gonna change the world.
电♥话♥里.... 我已经听到它在轻轻呼唤了
On the phone... - I can already hear the whispers.
它很快就要来了 比你我想象得都要快
It's coming, sooner than we all think.
但你还是明白这代表着什么
You'll understand what it really means, though.
你不像是病急乱投医的人
You're not a pill swallower like most of the world.
我看得出来
I can tell from your eyes.
在追你的那些人 他们没说谎
The men that are after you, they aren't who they say they are.
比你想象的恐怕要严重多了
It's much bigger than you think.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
觉醒还不够快
The awakening isn't happening quick enough.
困难太多 时间也不够 他们就要赢了
There's too many obstacles and not enough time. They aren't going to win.
你得知道...
You need to know...
你干什么呢? 这可不在我们计划之内!
What the hell are you doing? That wasn't part of the plan.
电影精选列表