我只记得寂静的声音是什么样子
I can only just remember what the sound of silence is like.
不是震耳欲聋的虚无
Not the deafening roar of nothingness.
是我们与自然世界和谐相处的沉默
But the silence we associate with the natural world in harmony...
寂静来自微风中摇曳的树木
The silence that comes from trees swaying in the breeze,
涓涓细流融入流淌的小溪
the trickle of water as it makes its way down a flowing stream,
一片叶子落在一只鸟上又落在树枝上
a single leaf falling after a bird has rested on its branches,
毫无疑问最终这才是自然的本质
are the fact that ultimately, nature is what it is, unapologetically.
寂静是美丽的
That silence is beautiful.
有两种特别的声音会萦绕我的一生
There are two sounds in particular, that will haunt me for the rest of my life.
第一种是世界永远改变的那一天
The first, being on the day where the world changed forever.
然后是第二种
And then, there was the second.
五 六 七 八 九 十 好。推!
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, good. Push!
亚当
Adam.
推
Push.
我不行
I can't.
你可以的 你很坚强 你已经可以了
Yes, you can. You're a strong woman. You've got this.
伊芙琳 伊芙琳
Evelyn, Evelyn...
你知道你怀的孩子的性别吗?
Do you know what you're having?
我们没去查 我们觉得应该是个男孩
We didn't find out, we... We always thought it would be a boy.
我们一直想先生个男孩
We always wanted a boy first.
好 伊芙琳
Okay, Evelyn.
好 推 - 孩子就在那里 他就在那里
Good. Push. - Baby's right there. He's right there.
头出来了
There's the head.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
他出来了 是个男孩 正如你想的你有了个男孩
And he's here, it's a boy. You have a boy just like you wanted.
怎么了? - 去 马上去叫医生
What's wrong? - Go, get the doctor right now.
不行 我能抱着我的儿子吗?
No, can I hold my son?
亚当应该在这里!
Adam should be here!
我要我的儿子!
I want my son!
谁是亚当? - 亚当是她的丈夫
Who's Adam? - Adam is her husband.
他大约六个月前去世了
He died about six months ago.
还没睡着?
Still not sleeping?
没有
No.
你吃药了吗?
Have you been taking your medications?
当你最后一批货交付的时候 护士发现有没打开的瓶子
When your last batch was delivered the nurse noticed unopened bottles.
那也不在我的档案里吗?
Isn't that on my file, too?
你的宗教咨♥询♥进展如何?
How is your religious consultation progressing?
我觉得它不大适合我
I've decided it's not really for me.
这是你课程的一个必修部分
It's a mandatory part of your course.
我已经说了 它不大适合我
As I said, it's not for me.
你还在去看他吗?
Are you still visiting him?
你知道我会去的
You know I am.
我给你解释一下 仔细听着
Let me explain something to you, just listen, carefully.
无论你吃多少药
No matter how much medicine you're prescribed,
无论你上多少节辅♥导♥课
no matter how many sessions we have
如果你选择完全安静地坐着 没有什么能帮助你继续生活下去
where you choose to sit in complete silence, nothing is going to help you move on
直到你真的连接进来
with your life until you sever this connection.
现在我给你解释下
Now let me explain something to you.
事实上 你告诉我这些是不道德的
Apart from the fact that it is unethical for you to tell me
我该做什么 不该做什么
what I should and shouldn't be doing,
最后 我永远不会离开他 所以不要再白费口舌了
at the end of the day, I will never leave him, so stop wasting your breath.
时间到了
Time's up.
他们攻击了
And, they attacked...
你可以看到这里的混乱 我们看到了国民警卫队
You can see pandemonium here. We are seeing a national guard
你能看见他们
and, you can see that they are...
主要抵抗已经停止
Main resistance camp has stopped...
我给你带了点东西
I brought you something.
我知道你没有这个
I know you didn't have this one
我想你可以把它加入你的收藏
and I thought you could add it to your collection.
你想听我唱这首歌♥吗?
Do you want me to sing you the song?
好
Okay.
像一只泰迪熊在花♥园♥里转来转去
? Round and round the garden Like a teddy bear
一步 两步
? One step, two step
挠你的痒痒
? Tickle you under there! ?
格林夫人 我们一直在监控孩子的情况
Mrs. Green we have been monitoring the boy's condition
过去六年
for going on, six years.
托马斯?
Thomas?
抱歉?
I'm sorry?
我的儿子叫托马斯
My sons name is Thomas.
当然
Of course.
托马斯的情况已经很久没有变化了
Thomas' condition, hasn't changed in quite some time.
我们已经做了几百次测试 咨♥询♥了世界上一些最好的医生和科学家
We've run hundreds of tests, consulted some of the best doctors and scientists
关于运动神经元的研究
in the world, regarding motor neuron study.
我们只是觉得不会再有变化
We just don't think there will ever be... a change.
你需要专注于你自己的未来 伊芙琳
You need to start focusing on your future, Evelyn.
你想说什么?
So, what are you saying?
就像我以前说过的 如果你什么也做不了
Like I've said before, if there's nothing you can do,
那就让我带他回家吧
then just let me take him home.
你知道这不是一个选项
You know that's not an option.
那么你在建议什么?
What are you suggesting, then?
格林夫人 我们已经没有选择了
Mrs. Green, we are running out of options.
你考虑过安乐死吗?
Have you considered euthanasia?
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
没有
Don't.
这个不是他的生活
This isn't a life for him.
你应该从苦难中拯救他
You should put him out of his misery.
他是一个关在笼子里的实验品 格林太太 他应该得到更好的
He's a lab experiment locked in a cage, Mrs. Green, he deserves better.
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better.
伊芙琳 你还好吧?
Evelyn, are you all right?
不 离我远点
No, leave me alone.
什么?
Pardon?
你听见我说什么了 走开
You heard what I said, leave.
我们给你十分钟想想
We will give you 10 minutes to gather your thoughts.
再长点时间 我会让保安护送你出去
Any longer than that, and I will have security escort you out.
我们必须在某个时候结束这段对话 伊夫林
We will have to finish this conversation at some point, Evelyn.
你还有它吗?
You still have it?
这是我留给你的唯一的东西
It's one of the only things I have left of you.
我再也不能这样做了
I can't do it anymore.
我已经试过了
I have tried
努力了那么久
so hard for so long.
我觉得我没有目标了
I feel like I have no purpose.
他是你的目标
He is your purpose.
你听到他们说的了
You heard them.
他们想杀了他
They want to kill him.
他们打算杀了我们的儿子 宝贝
They're going to murder our son, our baby.
那是一种什么感觉?
What's it like?
再也感觉不到
Not having to feel anymore.
请别这样做
Please don't do this.
伊芙琳!
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
听着 我知道你不认识我 但你能帮我
Look, I know you don't know me but you can help me.
伊芙琳 我叫伊森瓦里克
Evelyn, my name is Ethan Varick.
我有一些非常重要的事要告诉你
I have something very important to talk to you about.
走开 - 请等等 伊芙琳
Go away. - Wait, Evelyn, please.
我不认识你 请离开 要不然我叫警♥察♥了
I don't know you, please go away before I call the police.
是关于你儿子的事
It's about your son.
你知道我儿子什么?
What do you know about my son?
我能进去吗?
May- may I please come in?
不行 你不能进来 告诉我你知道关于我儿子什么
No, you can't come in. Tell me what you know about my son.
真的很抱歉这样和你联♥系♥ 但是我不得不等到现在
I'm really sorry to make contact with you like this but I had to wait until now,
白天太危险了
it's far too dangerous during the day.
不知道你在说什么
You're not making any sense.
他们正在掩盖它 他们在向我们隐瞒真♥相♥
They're covering it up. They're hiding the truth from us.
谁?隐瞒什么?
Who is? From what?
他们 政♥府♥
Them, the government.
我有个女儿 她有同样的问题 她有同样的问题
I had a daughter, she has the same problem. She had the same problem.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
明天
Tomorrow...
明天 联邦调查局的人会来拜访你的 他们在找我
Tomorrow, you will be visited by the FBI, they're looking for me,
电影精选列表