我不会为没有做过的事而屈服
I'm not going down for something I didn't do.
哦 好吧 但是你把她拉下水了
Yeah, well, you just don't take her down with you.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是我一个北部的老朋友的名字和电♥话♥
It's the name and number of an old friend up north,
他会告诉你们那些你们需要知道的事情
he's gonna tell you what you need to know.
谢谢你 艾丹
Thank you, Aidan.
嗯
Hmm-mm.
噢 我想 就在这里对你们说声“好运”吧
Well, I guess, this is where I say, "Good luck."
谢谢
This will do.
你确定他靠得住?
Are you sure you can trust him?
如果你是想问他会不会告发我们 他不会的
He won't turn us in if that's what you're asking.
我们最大的难题将会是越过这条边界
Our biggest problem is gonna be getting across this border.
因为马尔堡病毒爆发 每条边界都戒备森严
Ever since Marburg hit, every border has become heavily fortified
有严密的安保把守
with tight security around the clock.
我们得找到安全通过边界的办法
We need to figure out how we're gonna get across.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
但你可能不会喜欢
But you're not gonna like it.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
我猜你会觉得这是个聚会的地方
I suppose you would call it a hangout spot,
但这是给那些想保持低调的罪犯准备的
but more for criminals who like to keep a low key.
毒品贩子 腐♥败♥的警♥察♥ 声名狼藉的律师
Drug dealers, dirty cops, lawyers.
我朋友的朋友经营着这个酒吧 跟紧点
A friend of a friend runs this joint. Just stay close to me.
在这等着
Wait here.
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
很快就回来
Will be back in just a minute.
伊桑
Ethan.
任何人都能数清楚一个苹果里的种子
Anyone can count the seeds in an apple.
只有上帝 才能计算出一粒种子里苹果的数量
Only God, can count the number of apples in a seed.
我可不会让你当基♥督♥教福音派的支持者
Wouldn't pick you as a supporter of Christian televangelists.
永远不要从封面来判断一本书的好坏 我的朋友
Never judge a book by its cover, my friend.
我们切入正题吧 好吗?
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
晚上好 格林夫人
Evening, Mrs. Green.
我没想到会在这样的地方遇到你
I wouldn't have expected to see you in a place like this.
特工大卫·罗斯 我们早上在你的公♥寓♥里见过面
Special agent David Roth. We met earlier this morning at your apartment.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
其实 你今天早上不打声招呼
You know, I was a bit concerned
就那样急匆匆地走了 我有点在意呢
the way you rushed off this morning, without saying goodbye.
一个人?
Are you here alone?
嗯 就我一个人 喝点东西
Yes. Just me, having a drink.
今天早上不怎么好过
I had a bit of a rough morning.
噢 一个女人在这种地方独自喝酒是挺奇怪的
Well, it's a peculiar place for a woman to have a drink by herself.
既然我们都在这儿 让我招待你一杯吧
Since we're here, let me buy you another.
好吧
Sure.
威士忌?
Whiskey?
好
Yeah.
请给我两杯威士忌 不掺水
Two whiskeys, neat please.
我们还在找那个人 伊森·瓦里克 早上和你谈起过的
We're still searching for that man, we talked about this morning, Ethan Varick.
你从那时开始就没见过他 是吧?
You haven't seen him since then, have you?
嗯 是的 没见过 抱歉
No. No, I haven't. Sorry.
玩个游戏好吗?如果你愿意的话 咱们玩个喝酒游戏
Let's play a little game, shall we? A drinking game, if you will.
选个数字... 1或者20
Pick a number between... Say one and 20.
我对这种游戏不太擅长
I'm not very good at those sort of things.
很简单的 就选个数字而已 每个人都做得来
It's pretty simple, just pick a number, anyone can do it.
我选1
One.
啊 很接近了 但没猜对 干杯
Oh, so close. But no. Drink up.
再试试
Let's try again.
20?
Twenty?
很棒 你猜对了 还是喝吧
Very good, you got it. Let's drink anyway.
有趣的是
An interesting fact,
你知道吗?20是你可能因窝藏和帮助逃犯
did you know that 20 is the minimum number of years you can go to prison
而入狱的最低年限
for harboring and assisting fugitive.
这男的在找你麻烦?
Is this man bothering you?
没有 我没事
No, it's okay.
一切正常
Everything is fine.
特工大卫·罗斯 联邦调查局的
Special agent David Roth, FBI.
你觉得我会怕联邦调查局?
Do you think I care about FBI?
如果你缠着我的客人不放 我会让你滚出去
If you're bothering one of our customers, you get out.
在这个世界上 女人从男人那里遭受的烦心事已经够多了
Women get enough shit from men in this world,
不该在喝酒时还被打扰
without needing to be interrupted when having drinks.
说得对 但我也是付钱给你的客人
Fair enough, but I am a paying customer.
我不在乎你的钱 我也不喜欢你
I don't care, I don't like you.
听着 只有我和我兄弟才能决定在这个酒吧里谁能喝酒 谁不能喝
You see, my brother and I, we decide who drinks and doesn't drink at this bar.
所以 快滚吧
So, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
再见
Dasvidaniya.
这边
This way.
让他走
Let him go.
上车 上车 快点
Get the car, get the car, move.
艾芙琳 进来!快
Evelyn, get in! Quick.
你是谁 为什么他妈的联调局的人会在我的酒吧里转悠?
Who are you and why is the fucking FBI snooping around my bar?
说来话长
It's a long story.
在我扣下扳机之前
You better start talking quick
你最好快点开始说 朋友
before I squeeze this trigger a little too hard, my friend.
你只需要知道 那几个男的不是联调局的
All you need to know is, those men are not from the FBI.
而且 帮我们对你最有利
And, it's in your best interest to help us.
你植入芯片了吗?
Are you chipped?
没有
I'm not.
给我看看你的手臂 手给我 - 怎么了?
Give me your arm. Give me your arm. - What?
他们靠追踪芯片才找到我们 得把它取出来
They found us because they're tracking a chip. We need to take it out.
不要 - 艾芙琳 拜托
No. - Evelyn, please.
如果你不照做 我就割开你的喉咙 把你从后座扔出去
If you don't, I slit your throat and throw you out the back door.
不 不要
No, no.
抱着她
Hold her still.
甩掉他们
Lose them.
下来
Get out.
给我五万美金 我就带你过境
So, I take you across border for $50,000.
五万美金?
$50,000?
你之前可没告诉我你是通缉犯 联调局的人还跟你那么紧
You failed to mention you're a wanted man and the FBI is all over your ass.
就五万美金
So, that's the price.
要么付钱要么滚蛋 我的朋友
Take it or leave it, my friend.
等过境后再付给你剩下的钱
The rest when you get us across the border.
成交 马上走
Deal. Get in van. We leave now.
不 我不会再回到那辆车里了
No. No, I'm not getting back in that van.
我们每时每刻都在接近真♥相♥ 你不必相信他们
We're getting closer by the minute. You don't have to trust them, but at least
但至少要试着相信我 记住你为什么做这件事
try and trust me. Remember why you're doing this.
想想托马斯
Think of Thomas.
请出示下你的驾照和健康证明
License and medical papers, please.
请给你的微芯片做下常规的识别扫描
Please present your microchips for routine identification scan.
长官 为什么在今天出境?
Why are you crossing the border today, sir?
我是当地的农夫 明天去市场出♥售♥我们的农产品
Local farmer, selling our produce at market tomorrow.
你们有这些农产品的清关文件吗?
You have clearance papers for the produce?
当然
Of course, we do.
我们必须检查一下这辆车的后座 长官
We're gonna have to take a look at the back of this van, sir.
长官?
Sir?
大都会区最好的水果
Best fruit in the metropolitan area,
质量很好 也很贵
good quality. Very expensive.
我可以送一个给你
I let you have one for free.
随你便
Suit yourself.
谢谢配合 先生
Thank you for your time, sir.
你可以通过了
You may proceed.
让他们走!
Let them through!
再见
Dasvidaniya.
刚才好险
That was close.
艰难岁月终将过去 我的朋友 但勇敢的人会坚持到底
Tough times never last, my friend. Tough people, however, do.
这只是穿过了边境而已 你至少得带我们到城里吧
It's literally just across the border, you can at least take us to the next town.
那可不是交易之一 朋友 下次你最好讲明白点
That was not part of the deal, my friend. Next time, you best being a bit more specific.
他♥娘♥的♥ 把钱给我啊!
Motherfucker! I want my money.
快 快
Come on. Come on.
刚才是怎么回事?
What the hell was that, back there?
天哪 我得抽支烟冷静下
Jesus, I need a cigarette.
你还好吗?让我看看
Are you all right? Let me see.
电影精选列表