他朝你走过来
He walks right up to you,
把你打倒 然后扬长而去?
knocks your stupid ass on the floor, and waltzes out of the place?
协查通告已经发了
The APB is out.
赶快滚回来
Get the hell over here.
别再节外生枝了
We're putting a lid on.
桑迪有什么发现?
What's Sandy got?
一顿揍 还有看到红弓了
Blue balls, and a positive ID on Red Bow.
酒保说他进来时还带着一个叫
Bartender said he came in with a
萝比·雷顿的 还有一个胖货
Rabbit Layton and some fat guy.
厉害 他让圣达菲乱成一锅粥
Beautiful, he's made fools out of everybody in Santa Fe.
诺瓦尔先生 如果一开始你说实话
Listen, if you'd been straight with us from the beginning Mr. Novall
我们已经当场抓住他了
we could've nailed the guy on the spot.
但你没有 你们的人总是另辟蹊径
But no, you Feds always gotta do things your way.
把那二♥逼♥帽子摘了
Take that ridiculous hat off.
你是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
我要见邦妮·红弓
I'm here to see Bonnie Red Bow.
嘿 傻子
Hey idiot,
跟这停住!
stop right now!
思凯?
Sky?
妈妈!
Mommy!
理事长大驾光临 一定有要紧事
This must be pretty important for a Chief to come all this way.
先生
Sir,
我是为部落公事来的
I'm here on tribal business.
你知道邦妮摊上大事了?
And you realize that Bonnie is in serious trouble?
我只想和她谈谈
I just want to speak to her.
罗伯特警长
Captain Roberts,
能请您把红弓女士带到访客室么?
would you please bring Ms. Red Bow to the visitor's room?
把这个女人还给我们!
Return that darn woman!
菲伯·博诺?
Philbert Bono?
[嘿] 邦妮!
[Ahéehe] Bonnie!
救救我
Help me.
我们用绳把栏杆拴住 然后把墙拆了
We'll tie up these bars with this rope and pull 'em out this fucking wall.
别开玩笑!
You're kidding!
没有
No.
[神灵啊]
[Ma'hēō'o]
[请保佑你的]
[ševátametanó]
[族人吧]
[Só'taeo'o]
对了 理事长
By the way Chief, any men
你们那有个1米8高
in your tribe about six foot,
250斤的胖子么?
300 pounds?
没有
No,
应该是纳瓦霍族的
must be Navajo.
加油 菲伯!
Faster Philbert!
加油!
Faster!
不许动 警♥察♥!
Freeze, police!
妈的 不许动!
Goddamnit I said freeze!
呜呼!
Wahoo!
好的!
All right!
没事别乱动!
It worked, don't touch!
快点 那一辆!
Come on! Right there! Come on!
喂 小心点!
Oh, look out!
你们倒是看着点!
Guys, will you guys watch where you're going!
桑迪 给我上车
Sandy, get you ass in the car.
菲伯!
Philbert! Philbert!
菲伯!
Philbert!
啊!
Ah!
你干嘛了? -我们能回家了
What'd you do? -We can go now.
怎么弄的? -把窗户拽下来了
How'd you do it? -I pulled out the window.
太疯狂了!你真出来了 邦妮!
This is wild! I can't believe you came, Bonnie.
现在信了吧 宝贝
We can believe it now baby, because we're here and
人都齐了 我们回家!
we're gonna take you home!
坏了
Uh oh.
门打开
Open the door.
卡住了
It's stuck.
从这 “守护者”看你的了
Ah here, come on Protector.
快进去!
Get in, get in!
巴迪 快点!
Buddy, come on!
出发!
Take off!
巴迪·红弓
Buddy Red Bull.
菲伯
Philbert.
走!
Now!
我们快撤!
Let's fly the hell out of here!
好的 菲伯 加油!
All right, step on it Phil!
我们走山路
Let's take the mountain road.
过来!
Come here you!
想你
I missed you.
呀 等一下!
Oh, wait a minute!
我的两千块还在他们那
Those fuckers got my 2000 bucks.
是啊 -哦 完了
That's right. -Oh, no.
我这有钱
I got money.
真的? -啊?
You do? -What?
啊?
What?
哪来的?
What's that?
菲伯 什么情况?
Philbert, what the hell?
菲伯 这些得有好几千吧
Phil, there's like thousands of dollars here.
四千块
4000.
从哪弄的?
Where'd you get it?
警局的保险库里
The vault in the jail.
从保险库里?
You got that at the vault?
你就这么拿出来四千块?
You just helped yourself to 4000 bucks?
是啊
Yep.
一些买♥♥牛
Some for the Bulls,
一些还萝比
some for Rabbit,
剩下的买♥♥吃的
the rest for food.
没问题!
All right, woo!
好了 大家上车
All right boys, let's cowboy up.
我们马上出发
We've got work to do.
开快点 菲伯
Hey, drive faster Philbert.
我们得快点了
We need to pick up the pace here.
快点
C'mon.
“守护者”已经尽力了
Protector is already galloping.
希望那车能在过普韦布洛的时候坏掉
I sure hope it dies before they cross into Pueblo country.
那破玩意肯定开不过这山路
That heap will never make it up this mountain road.
放心 五分钟之内就能追上他
Relax, in five minutes we'll have them.
挂低档 伙计
Put it in low, man.
已经是低档了
We are in low.
这国家完了!
Goddamn this country!
国家可不会完
It ain't the country.
你觉得呢?
Um, what do you think?
得叫支援了吧?
Maybe we should get some backup?
怎么了?
What's that?
菲伯?
Phil?
没刹车了!
My brakes!
真的? -啊 服了!
You're kidding, right? -Ah, hell!
巴迪 想想办法!
Buddy, do something!
我们得下车 跳出去! -不然呢?
Hey we've gotta get out, jump! -Or what?
车速不快 带着孩子 赶快
We're not moving that fast. Take the kids and go now.
跳出去然后翻滚 -思凯!
Get out, jump clear of the car, and roll. -Sky!
跳出去然后翻滚 快!
Jump clear and roll, go!
快跳! -太夸张了!
Go, get out! -You're crazy, man!
萝比 快跳!
Rabbit, get out!
快点 思凯 我们一起
C'mon Sky, let's go.
松开 快点!
Let's go, hey!
妈的 菲伯 带他一起跳! -我的马!
Goddamnit Philbert, jump with him! -My pony!
思凯 快点!
Sky, come on!
旋风!
Whirlwind!
菲伯!
Philbert!
他差一点就成为勇士了
He was almost a warrior.
巴迪叔叔别哭
Don't cry uncle Buddy.
好
Yeah.
电影精选列表