哦 好吧
Heh, yeah right.
你有什么想法?
What's the problem?
没想法
It ain't no problem.
公♥寓♥区享受人生 是你自己的事
You wanna start taking it easy in condo land, that's your business.
但是保留地那
Of course, back on the Res,
争斗不会停止
the fight is still going on, you know.
我已经竭尽所能了 巴迪
I'm through bleeding for it, Buddy.
我的孩子马上就要出生了
I got a kid on the way.
你想每天挣扎求生 就去松岭
You wanna fight everyday of your life, you live in Pine Ridge.
我在越战时已经受够了
I had enough of that shit in Nam.
妈妈 他们到了!
Mommy, they're here!
他们出来了
There they are.
你好 依默珍
Hi, Imogene.
你好 小可爱
Hi, sweetie.
你好 多娜
Hi, Donna.
凯西 你好么?
Hi Kathy, how you doing?
基恩 你好么?
Hey Keith, how you been?
你们在这住的还不错
Looks like you two are doing fine here.
我差点就叫交♥警♥了
I was about to call the highway patrol.
这是巴迪和菲伯
This is Buddy and this is Philbert.
走吧 进屋
Well, c'mon in.
不了 我们还要赶路
Uh, no thanks, we gotta hit the road.
来吧 我准备了大餐
Oh come on, I fixed an enormous dinner.
不用了 我们赶时间
No, we're really in a hurry.
来吧
Oh, come on.
巴迪 来吧
Come on, Buddy.
巴迪 起来
C'mon, Buddy.
该出发了
We gotta get going.
哦 菲伯
Oh Jesus, Philbert.
穿上衣服
Put some clothes on.
这就走?
Taking off, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
到圣达菲挺远的
It's a long way to Santa Fe.
跟邦妮问个好
Remember me to Bonnie, okay?
保重 兄弟
Good luck, man.
好的
Yeah.
♪ 《Creedence Clearwater Revival - Who'll Stop the Rain》 ♪
♪ 打我记事起 ♪
♪ Long as I remember ♪
♪ 雨就一直下 ♪
♪ the rain been comin' down ♪
♪ 波谲云诡的迷团 ♪
♪ Clouds of mystery pourin' ♪
♪ 泼下不解的雨 ♪
♪ confusion on the ground. ♪
♪ 善良的人们一直在 ♪
♪ Good men through the ages ♪
♪ 苦苦寻找太阳 ♪
♪ tryin' to find the sun. ♪
♪ 而我想知道 ♪
♪ And I wonder ♪
♪ 一直想知道 ♪
♪ still I wonder ♪
♪ 谁能让雨停 ♪
♪ who'll stop the rain. ♪
♪ 我去了佛吉尼亚 ♪
♪ I went down Virginia ♪
♪ 寻找遮风挡雨的地方 ♪
♪ seekin' shelter from the storm ♪
♪ 却被困在寓言里 ♪
♪ Caught up in the fable ♪
♪ 看着城♥堡♥在加高 ♪
♪ I watched the tower grow ♪
♪ 五年计划和新政 ♪
♪ Five year plans and new deals ♪
♪ 都被缠上了金锁链 ♪
♪ wrapped in golden chains. ♪
♪ 而我想知道 ♪
♪ And I wonder ♪
♪ 一直想知道 ♪
♪ still I wonder ♪
♪ 谁能让雨停 ♪
♪ who'll stop the rain. ♪
那时卡曼奇人驰骋这片草原的时候
Once the Comanche roamed these southern plains,
他们会知道这些山
but did these see these hills as
是远古留下的死火山么?
extinct volcanos of another great age?
和你一起真是太好了
You're gonna be one helluva help, you know that?
一路传播正能量
All blissed out like this.
我们是夏安人
We are Cheyenne.
世上再糟也改变不了这个
All the shit of the world could not change that.
拜托 等会温度降下来的时候
Do me a favor. When the heat comes down,
别再唠叨神话和传说了 行么?
don't start in with the old legends, and all that mystical horseshit, okay?
已经够冷的了
It'll only make things worse.
我的焦糖爆米花呢?
Where's my caramel corn?
那玩意你还能吃?
How can you eat that crap?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你没考虑过身体么?
Don't you ever think about your health?
你吃的都是致癌物 明白么?
All you eat are carcinogen, you know that?
看看你吃的
Look at your diet, man.
糖!
Sugar!
脂肪!
Grease!
啤酒!
Beer!
全他妈是防腐剂!
Fucking preservatives up the wazoo!
换这个
Here.
我觉得是让你的车吃了
I think your car ate the goddamn caramel corn.
靠 忘了
What hell?
啊!
Ah!
有只五角大楼那么大的蛛形纲动物!
There's an arachnid in there the size of the Pentagon, man!
什么?
A what?
一只他妈的大毛蜘蛛!
A goddamn huge hairy spider!
不管是不是造物主 我得给踩死
I'll squash the mother.
住手!
No!
妈的!
Shit!
我的枪!
My gun!
可能是魔法者
Trickster takes many forms.
瞧瞧我的枪 菲伯!
Look at my gun, Phil!
现在没用了!
That's fucking useless!
我们得保护好神药
We must keep our medicine good.
没枪也行?
Yeah, without a gun?
妈的!
Shit!
我直说了
Let me get this straight.
为了一只蜘蛛你就把我甩到路边了!
You dump me on the side of the road to save a goddamn insect!
巴迪 你看
Hey, look Buddy.
圣达菲
Santa Fe.
抱歉我的马把你摔下去了
Sorry my pony threw you, Buddy.
你好
Howdy.
我要保释邦妮·红弓
I wanna bail out Bonnie Red Bow.
抱歉 我们已经下班了
Sorry, we're closed.
钱可以留下 但是手续得节后办了
I can take the bond but it won't be processed till after the holidays.
啊 你看
Oh, come on.
这是现金 就没法照顾一下么?
I got cash, can't you just put it through?
钱我能收
Yes, I can take your cash,
但人得等批复后才能放
but her release has got to be approved.
那我能找人谈谈么
There must be someone I can talk to,
比如你的老板?
like maybe your boss.
大家都去圣诞派对了 我也马上走
Everyone's at our Christmas party, which is where I want to be.
晚安 卢幸达
Goodnight Lucinda.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
晚安 圣诞快乐
Good night, Merry Christmas.
邦妮要在里面过节了
Bonnie being in jail over Christmas,
她还有孩子
she's got kids.
起码让我见见她吧?
Could I at least see her?
拜托了
Please?
好吧
All right.
跟这等着
Wait here.
啊!
Ah! Ah!
见到你太高兴了
I'm so glad you're here.
你这是什么情况?
What have you got on?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
钱我交完了 但是手续得节后才能办
I paid the bail but the can't process it or some damn thing till after the holiday.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
还是老一套
You know, same old bullshit.
各种不可以
Some dumbass telling you what you can't do.
萝比 你的给我弄出去
Rabbit, you've gotta get me out of here.
思凯和简也关着呢…
They've got Sky and Jane locked up...
冷静 我会照看孩子的
Go easy, honey. I've got the kids.
这事不完 我就不走
And if this thing drags on, I'll stay with them.
太谢谢了
Thank God.
你到底怎么了?
电影精选列表