Hey, wait a minute, I got not bail money.
邦妮
Bonnie,
我真过不去
I got no way to get down there.
我想去也没办法
I couldn't leave now even if I wanted to.
那个
Well...
你想怎么样?你都好久没联♥系♥了
What the hell do you expect? I ain't heard nothin' from you for...
已经10年了!
it's been 10 years!
什么孩子?
What kids?
开灯
Turn on the light.
什么都他妈看不见!
I can't see shit!
哈丽姨妈
Aunt Harriet.
哈丽姨妈
Aunt Harriet,
早先年间
in the old days,
一个勇士要多久才能凑齐神药?
how long did it take a warrior to gather medicine?
你怎么了
What you do,
买♥♥饼干开始送代物了?
find a token in a Cracker Jack box?
神指示我了
I had a sign.
我马上就能拿到神药了
The time has come for me to gather medicine.
我已经有自己的马了
I already have a pony.
老人们怎么说…
What did the old ones say about...
别再问我印第安老话了
I get sick of being asked
我都被问吐了
for good old Indian wisdom.
我一个都不知道
I ain't got none,
赶快给我滚!
so get the hell out of here!
嘿
Hey,
胖菲伯
Fat Philbert,
过来
come.
想起一句钝刀酋长说过的
Here's a quote from Dull Knife.
是跟我叔祖父本尼·看两眼说的
He once told my great uncle Benny Looks Twice.
他说:
He said,
“别把你的马停在我家院子里”
"Keep your pony out of my garden."
别把你的“马”停在我家院子里?
Keep your pony out of my garden?
虽然那头安格斯耳朵上有个豁
Well, that angus had a rip in his ear but,
但高地牛品相还不错
uh, the highlanders were primed.
我觉得2250的价格还行
Hell, I think we did pretty good at 2250.
知道我说的是哪几头吧?
You know the ones I mean?
巴迪?
Buddy?
嗯
Yeah, yeah,
耳朵有豁的高地牛和安格斯
the highlander with the ripped ear and the angus.
你想什么呢?出事了?
Hey you got something on your mind? What the hell's wrong with you?
没事
Nothin.'
钱呢?
You got the money?
你可得把牛买♥♥对了 好么?
You just bring back the right bulls, huh?
齐了
So enough.
行了 在收据上签个字
Okay, come over here and sign this receipt.
(北夏安部落 扶持办)
喂 菲伯!
Hey, Philbert!
你好
Hey.
停一下
Hye, stop.
降下窗
Roll down the window.
伙计 降一下
Roll the window down, man.
喔 厉害了
Oh, hehe.
那个
Hmm, so, uh...
菲伯 这是谁的车?
so Philbert, whose car is this?
我做了个交易
I made a trade,
就像以前男人白手起家一样
as from the days when men possessed nothing.
行吧
Uh huh,
但这车是谁的?
but whose car is this, man?
这是“守护者”
This is Protector,
“战马”
the war pony!
哦
Ah,
所以是你的车?
this is your car, yeah?
好的
Good.
给
Here.
多谢
Thanks.
菲伯
Hey, Philbert.
我们得去圣达菲
We gotta go to Santa Fe.
新墨西哥的圣达菲?
Santa Fe, New Mexico?
是的
Uh huh.
咱俩?
You and me?
是的
That's right.
比林斯那有个大集
There's a powwow in Billings.
谁管那个?我妹妹给我打电♥话♥了
Who gives a shit about that, man? I got a call from my sister.
邦妮?
Bonnie?
好久没见过她了
She's been away so long, man.
她在那被捕了
She got busted down there,
条子拦下她的车
pigs pulled her over,
就那样
just like that,
在备胎下发现一斤哥伦比亚货
a pound of Colombian under the spare.
伙计 你敢信么?
Can you believe that, man?
这玩意有暖风么?
You got heat in this tank?
你有油钱么?
You got gas money?
两千多
Over two grand.
现金 -你猜?
Cash? -You bet.
给部落委员会买♥♥牛的
It's from the tribal council to buy bulls.
那还怎么买♥♥牛?
What about the bulls?
没事 我再想办法
Don't worry, I'll think of something.
我好歹也他妈是农业采购员
I'm the agricultural purchasing agent, goddamn.
你说呢?
So what do you say?
能指望上你么?
Can I count on you
还是怎么样?
or what?
(夏安语)[夏安人]
[Notameohmésê]
[夏安语用方括号♥标注 下同]
[夏安语英文拼写参考www.cheyennelanguage.org/dictionary/]
咱们是夏安人
We are Cheyenne!
好的
All right.
妈的 好歹她是我妹妹
This is my sister, goddamnit.
决不能让[白]痴把她关起来
Ain't gonna let [vého'e] bastard lock her up.
饿了
Gotta eat.
这么快?
Already?
好吧
Oh man.
来一块?
A slice?
一整份
Pie.
三份芝士堡豪华餐 两杯巧克力奶昔
Three cheeseburgers deluxe, two chocolate malts,
樱桃派要一整份
and a cherry pie?
他要冬眠么?
He's going into hibernation?
我要经典三明治和咖啡
Gimme a B.L.T and coffee.
那个
You know,
菲伯 有个事我一直想和你说…
Philbert, I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
嘿 你两个二货跟这干嘛呢?
Hey, what are you two soggy fucks up to?
嘿 巴夫
Hey Buff.
你怎么也在?
What are you doing here, Buff?
去比林斯“捡点尸”!
Heading into Billings for a little pussies!
今天周五 还有两周就是圣诞节
It's Friday night, two weeks from Christmas.
酒吧里到处都是饥渴的圣诞小精灵
Hell, the bars will be crawling with fa-la-la and horny little elves.
得了 你♥他♥妈♥骗谁呢?
Come on, who the hell are you kidding, hard-on?
嘿 菲伯
Oh, hey Philbert.
外面那个屎罐子是你的?
That's your shitbox outside?
怎么弄的 从河里捞上来的?
What'd you do, park it under a spring?
我做了笔交易
I made a trade...
你还真能开那玩意
I can't believe you rode in that thing.
你的奶昔
Here's your shake.
嘿 贝蒂
Hey Betty,
今晚和我去比林斯怎么样?
how about you and me go into Billings tonight, eh?
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋
In a pig's ass.
这婊♥子♥够瘆人的
Spooky bitch that Betty.
嫁了个厨子
Married to the cook.
好了
Ah, right.
回见
I'll see you around.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲伯
Philbert...
其他的一会就好
The other cheeseburger's coming.
电影精选列表