So what's the story?
不知道
I don't know.
我被他们害惨了
They're putting me through hell.
宝贝 我们之前也遇到过
Well honey, we waded through some deep shit before.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
这事特别蹊跷
This is really weird, Rabbit.
我完全不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
嘿! -我说了 不行!
Hey! -No! No! I told you that!
外边怎么了?
What the hell is that?
邦妮! -巴迪?
Bonnie! -Buddy?
你站住!
Hey, you!
出去!
Get out of here!
给我站一边去 大妈!
Get the hell out of my face, lady!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
给我出去! -邦妮
Now get out of here! -Bonny.
躲开 警官
Back off, sarge!
我觉得他是家属
This is family I guess.
我不管七大姑八大姨的
I don't care if you're Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
邦妮 我… -你给我出去!
Bonny, I'll... -You're out of here!
还有你!
You too!
出去!
Out!
我们还会来的 邦妮
We'll be back, Bonnie.
电♥话♥在那?我要用 -没电♥话♥
Where's the phone? I'm gonna make a call. -No phone.
别碰我!
Get your hand off me, man!
从门那出去 战狼
Just keep moving tough guy.
巴迪
Hey Buddy.
没空 菲伯!
Not now, Philbert!
还有你 大个
You too, big fella.
菲伯 走吧!
C'mon Philbert, let's go!
我去撒个尿
I gotta go take a leak.
(圣达菲警局)
那么
So,
你就是她传说中当兵的哥哥?
you're her famous militant brother?
你是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
萝比
I'm Rabbit.
你拯救世界的时候 我陪着她
The one who stuck by her while you were out saving the world.
你为了低调 所以装成捡破烂的?
What, are you traveling incognito as a garbage man?
[好家伙]
[Šéaa]
你最好从德州那片 哪来的回哪去
Listen, why don't you go back to Texas or wherever the hell it is you came from?
事情我朋友和我就能搞定
Me and my partner can handle this.
啊 没错
Hah, right,
你们刚刚示范的不错
I just saw how you peckerheads handle things.
不用你跟这咸吃萝卜淡操心了
Yeah, well don't you worry your sweet little self about it
我们有计划
'cause we've got a plan.
哦 你觉得自己挺牛逼是吧
Oh, you think you are such hot shit.
邦妮说她从小就没人管
Bonnie told me nobody ever gave a damn about her when she was a kid.
什么?
What?
放他妈的屁
That's a goddamn lie.
她真这么说?
She said that?
没他妈的错
Goddamn right.
邦妮小时候很内向
Bonnie was always a pretty shy kid.
菲伯 我们得去喝点
Let's go get a drink, Phil.
你智商终于在线了
That's the first good idea you've had.
妈的
Shit,
你这十年可真够有故事的
sounds like a lot of fun and games over the last 10 years.
我和政♥府♥的人可是“老朋友”了
Oh yeah, me and the Feds go way back.
邦妮这事绝对是有黑幕
And I'll tell you one thing, this whole business with Bonnie stinks.
别担心
Stop worrying.
相信神力
Trust the powers.
菲伯 我只信自己的直觉
I trust my instincts, Phil.
杨布拉德怎么在这?
What the hell's Youngblood doing here?
什么?
What?
桑迪·杨布拉德 他在这干什么?
Sandy Youngblood, what's he doing here?
一会聊 妈的…
Hold on, you goddamned...
等等 巴迪!
Wait, Buddy!
哎呀
Jesus.
简和思凯
Jane and Sky,
我完全忘了
how could I forget about them?
我去接他们
I will go get them.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
埃尔多拉多220房♥间 那我也得去
They're at the El Dorado room 220, but I think I should go.
还是我去救[孩子]吧
I'll rescue the [ka'ėškóne].
我不是针对你
I don't mean to give you a hard time.
但是宝贝
No babe, back on the Res, it's
在保留地卖♥♥酒给红蕃可是非法的
illegal to sell firewater to Injuns.
我知道你有点迷糊 但他确实是
I understand your confusion, but this guy does have red skin.
有时你得要开苹果才能看到虫子
Sometimes you gotta bite the apple to see the worms, I guess.
你在汗屋里待的时间太长了 红弓
You've been spending too much time in the sweat lodges, Red Bow.
冲个澡吧
Take a bath.
你是在浪费时间 桑迪
Now you're wasting your time, Sandy.
你看 我的印第安血脉
You see, my red,
是冲不掉的!
they don't wash off!
漂亮 巴迪!
That's good, Buddy!
明白么?
You got it?
明白么?
You got it?
你个傻♥逼♥! -放开我!
You son of a bitch! -Get off me!
我知道你为什么在这 没错!
I know why you're in Santa Fe, I swear to God!
算了 我们走吧!
Come on! Let's get out, man!
啊哈!
Ah-ha!
你真牛逼!
You were fuckin' A, man!
换我也会揍他
I would've done the same thing to that touchhole.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I bet you would've.
说正经的
Seriously,
我觉得你需要我这么一个搭档
I think you could use a partner like me.
你和他们一起缠着我 我可搞不定
I don't think I could handle both you and the Feds coming after my ass.
我觉得没有你搞不定的
I think you could handle just about anything.
思凯 你看
Do you see Sky,
想要成为勇士
to be a warrior
你必须有一套神药
you must have a medicine bundle.
然后你就不得病了?
So you won't get sick?
另一种药
Different medicine.
它是圣物
Sacred things that
能保佑你平安
protect you from all harm.
你会得到四件代物
Four tokens that come to you
以神奇的方式
in a special way.
你是锡安族?
Are you Cheeyanee?
我们是夏安族
We are Cheyenne.
[夏安人]
[Notameohmésê]
清澈湛蓝大地的复苏
The awakening of the clear blue earth.
现在我叫菲伯
I am Philbert now,
很快我就要成为旋风梦者
but soon I will be Whirlwind Dreamer.
那这个巴迪叔叔是谁?
So who's this uncle Buddy?
他是我最好的朋友
He is my best friend.
这下好了 孩子不在 也没退房♥
Oh great, the kid's ain't in their room and they ain't checked out.
别着急 我们能找到他们的
Don't sweat it, man. We'll find 'em.
一旦找到 你马上带他们离开圣达菲
Well as soon as we do, I want you to take 'em and get the hell out of Santa Fe.
喂!
Hey!
我闺蜜和两千块都在局子里呢
My best friend and my two grand are locked up in that joint,
不拿回来 我绝不走
and I ain't going anywhere till I get them both back.
这德州的小暴脾气 你知道么?
You're a real Texas twister, you know that?
我知道我想要什么
I know what I want.
我们租辆车就好了
We should've rented a car.
有我的马啊
We have my pony.
你的马太老了
Your pony's an old nag.
别说了
Quiet.
不就是因为他说了勇士的故事嘛
Just because he told you all that warrior stuff.
嘘
Shh.
你们要为战斗做准备
You must prepare for battle.
知道怎么做么?
You know what to do?
去吧
Go.
救出那个被困的女人
Bring the captive woman.
电影精选列表