This is unbelievable.
这简直难以置信
I don't want her at the house anymore.
我不想让她继续住在我们家了
What the hell's the matter with you, Sylvie?
你发什么神经?
She killed my mother.
她杀了妈妈
Your mother committed suicide.
妈妈是自杀的
You almost killed yourself. You almost killed your friend.
你差点害死你自己, 你也差点杀了你的朋友
Me?
我? !
Who drove the car? Who took your mother's urn?
谁开的车? 谁拿走了你母亲的骨灰盒? Ivy!
Ivy!
Oh, stop it. Just stop the lying, will you?
别撒谎了
-I'm not lying. -I know you were driving.
-我没说谎 -我知道是你开的车
She's gotten to you, too, hasn't she?
她把你也骗了, 对吗?
That's enough.
够了
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
Oh. Hey, Charla, room 828, OK?
Charla, 828号♥房♥
We ought to put motors on these things.
我们应该给这些安上发动机
Nice outfit.
衣服不错
Did you do the blood yourself?
是你自己的血吗
-Thanks. -Take care.
-谢谢 -保重
And enjoy the duds.
穿得开心
I stole them myself.
我自己偷来的
Oh, my God. It's Sylvie.
我的天哪, 是Sylvie
Sylvie;
Shit!
妈的
I can find her.
我能找到她
Ow! You're hurting me!
你弄疼我了!
You were driving.
是你开的车
She made me.
她逼我开的
-She what? -Made me!
-她什么? -她逼我开的!
I was protecting you.
我在保护你
The car insurance.
车险
Isn't it better if Coop's driving?
她开车才能赔钱
I got to find her.
我得找到她
-You can't even walk! -Aw, Jesus.
你连路都没法好好走
Stay inside, and I'll find her.
回去, 我去找她
You just stay put.
你不许动
Just stay.
留在这里
Mom?
妈妈?
I've got to tell you something.
我想告诉你一些事情
Hove you.
我爱你
Hove you.
我爱你
You killed her.
你杀了她
She wanted to die.
她想死
We can all be together now.
我们终于可以在一起了
We can all be a family.
我们可以成为一个家庭
Fuck you!
去你的!
I can take you with me.
我可以拉你一起下去
I still think about her.
我仍然在想她
I guess I still love her.
我想我仍然爱她
She might have been even more alone than I was.
她可能一直都, 比我还要孤独
I miss her.
我想她