She was definitely a turnoff.
显然她令人反胃
Too overt.
太过了
Look at her.
瞧瞧她
Obviously big problems.
明显的问题少女
I mean, most girls don't fly through the air
女孩子们不会荡秋千时
with their skirt around their waist.
穿着那么短的裙子
Supergirl at least had the decency to wear tights.
女超人都会体面地穿上打底裤
Not that I read comics.
不是我经常看漫画
I'm more the politically, environmentally correct,
我是那种热心于政♥治♥, 环保
feminist, poetry-reading type.
女权, 诗歌♥的类型
You know...
你们懂的
boring.
无聊的人
I wonder if she posed for that painting.
我想知道她穿那件夹克是不是为了招摇过市
Great perm.
漂亮的烫卷发
Blond hair.
金色的
Obvious bleach job.
当然是漂染的
Too bad it's six months old.
不过也就只能维持半年
I don't know how she does it.
我不知道她是怎么做到的,
I mean, I get airsick on a seesaw.
我即使在跷跷板的半空中都会犯晕
I guess she's sort of beautiful.
她长得还可以
I don't know. Those lips.
也许吧, 她的嘴唇
You know, lips are supposed to be a perfect reflection
往往嘴唇能够折射
of another part of a woman's anatomy.
女人的另一个部位
Not that I'm a lesbian.
并不是说我是女同性恋
Well, maybe I am.
好吧, 也许我是
No, definitely not.
不, 应该不是的
I told my mother I was, just for shock value.
我跟我妈说我是, 只是为了吓吓她
She said, "Fine, just as long as you don't smoke."
她说, "随你, 只要你不抽烟就行"
Which, of course, is my main joy in life.
这样子逗她是我人生中一种乐趣(抽烟是我的乐趣之一)
Probably oral compensation.
算是一种逞口舌之快(让我嘴巴不会无聊)
I don't think I was breastfed.
我觉得我应该不是被母乳养大的
I can't imagine where she came from.
我不知道她为什么是这样
I mean, none of the other kids that go to my school
她和学校里的其他孩子...
are that scangie.
都不一样
I really wish we could be friends.
要是我们认识就好了
Hey, a dog got hit! Come on!
快来看, 有条狗受伤了
What did he say?
A dog.
Ugh. Look.
Someone should just kill it.
也许该直接杀了它
It's still breathing.
它还有气
Oh, God.
我天
You kids pipe down!
安静!
Hey, Johnny, wait up. Wait up.
Principal's office. Please hold.
校长办公室, 请稍等
Take a seat in there.
请坐, 小姐
It's a stick-on.
它是贴的
See?
看
I like the ivy.
我喜欢常春藤
Well, the cross makes me think of death, but the ivy is life.
十字架让我想到死亡, 常春藤意味着生命
Sort of the tragic and the hopeful, you know?
有种悲剧和希望共存的感觉
What did you do to your hair?
你的头发是怎么弄的?
Oh, it's Egyptian.
这是埃及图案
Cool.
很酷
So, what are you busted for?
你为什么来校长室
I gotta keep a certain grade-point average.
我必须得保持平均绩点成绩
I'm slipping in biology.
我生物学成绩下降了
Oh, you're one of those scholarship kids.
哦, 你是拿奖学金的人之一
You make it sound like Jerry's Kids.
你这样说得好像
It's not a disease.
拿高分是一种病似的
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Did it hurt?
会疼吗
Um, no. They used a gun. It was really quick.
这个? 不会, 他们用枪打的, 很快
But you've got this wire running through your nose.
但你能感觉到金属环穿过鼻子
It feels like you have a booger.
它感觉就像个鼻屎
Who's the old dude who picks you up in the pimpmobile?
那个用豪华轿车接你的老家伙是谁
Oh, it's my dad.
是我爸爸
He's having a midlife crisis.
正在犯中年危机
My name's Sylvie Cooper.
我叫Sylvie Cooper
So, Cooper, what did they nail you for?
你为什么会被叫来校长室
I phoned in a bomb threat to KTVM.
我打电♥话♥到KTVM, 说要炸♥弹♥威胁
Wow.
Yeah, you know that lame guy who does the editorials?
你知道有个说社论的loser
He said that teenagers are too hormonally imbalanced
他说青少年荷尔蒙太不稳定
to have driver's licenses.
不足以有资格拿驾照
He said the age should be raised to 21.
应该提高到21岁
Well, how did they know it was you?
他们怎么知道是你?
Wait a sec.
I've seen your dad. He is that guy.
我见过他, 他就是你♥爸♥爸
That jerk on TV who does those tweaked editorials.
就是那个电视上乱讲社论的神经病
You phoned in a bomb threat to your own father?
你打电♥话♥炸♥弹♥威胁你♥爸♥?
Wow, that's great.
太棒了
No, I mean it.
我说真的
I'm gonna break this to you real slow.
我可以很确定
Your dad's an asshole.
你♥爸♥是个混♥蛋♥
I ought to slap you good.
我得好好教训你, 随你
Okay.
You can't put 200 people out on a sidewalk
你不能制♥造♥那种社会恐慌
just because you don't like an editorial!
就因为你不喜欢一篇社论
They're trying to get rid of me. Whose side are you on?
他们这会想要辞了我, 你到底是站那边的
Sylvie, you hurt me.
Sylvie, 你伤害到我了
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
I'm sorry, Dad.
我很抱歉, 爸爸
No more than me.
不比我受的伤害
I.
是我
Hmm?
No more than I.
不比我受到的伤害
You're grounded.
你被罚禁闭了
You rich fuckhead!
有钱不看路的傻♥逼♥
I worked for it!
我在看
Hi.
It's nice and cool in here.
车里好凉快
Um, I missed my ride.
我错过了我的巴士
Think you could you take me to Olympic and Fairfax?
你们可以带我一脚到Olympic and Fairfax吗
No.
Just a sec.
等一下
Dad, she's my best friend.
爸爸, 她是我最好的朋友
So why didn't you think of that before?
那你犯事之前就应该学乖点
Oh, come on. Just this once, please?
就这一次不行吗
And then I'll be grounded forever.
反正我之后永远都没法出门
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
IVY-
Ivy
Oh, great.
好吧
Good Lord.
老天爷
Get in.
上来吧
I get carsick. Do you mind if I sit in the front?
我会晕车, 能让我坐前面吗
Sure.
当然可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Your name is Ivy.
你的名字是Ivy
Is something wrong with your mouth?
你的嘴巴怎么了
Oh, TMJ. It's stress-related.
下颌关节紊乱综合症, 压力太大
It gives you terrible headaches, makes your jaw stiff.
会让你头痛并且下颌僵硬
Almost killed Burt Reynolds.
差点毁了Burt Reynolds
Oh, do you have to buy condoms, too?
你要买♥♥避孕套吗
No, I've gotta get a spermicide with Nonoxynol-9 in it.
不用, 我有一个含壬氧醇九的杀精剂
What?
什么?
Oh, it's a school project, Dad.
这是学校的项目作业,
This HIV-positive guy gave us a talk
有一位艾滋病患者演讲
about not shooting up and using condoms.
谈到用避孕套的重要性
It's not like we're supposed to screw around or anything.
不要滥交