Well, she's perfect, isn't she? Is she? Tell me.
她很完美吧 是吗 你说呢
Well, if they'd invented her,
如果她的身份有假
they couldn't have done a better job.
那伪造就太完美了
You gonna have to tell me who "They" Are?
你得告诉我所谓的"他们"是谁
I'm assuming that "She" Is Nancy.
我猜"她"是指南希
Is there anyone else in your life?
你还认识别的叫南希的人吗
Nobody at all? Since you ask.
就她一个吗 对
Well, Nancy is a perfectly pitched creation.
南希是个完美无缺的作品
Is she? Is she a creation?
是吗 她是个作品吗
If you want to know, yeah. It all stacks up.
想知道的话 对 整个人天衣无缝
Yes, she did have a romantic-looking brother,
对 她是有个颇帅的哥哥
who was indeed killed.
也确实被杀了
And yeah, there was one of those Israeli Army inquiries
还有 对此以色列军方曾展开过调查
where they concluded the Israeli Army never does anything wrong.
最后认定以色列军方毫无过错
Her father is indeed an impeccable Arab scholar,
她父亲的确是个无懈可击的阿♥拉♥伯学者
living a quiet and saintly life in Damascus.
在大马士革过着安静而神圣的生活
There she is, Johnny.
这就是她 约翰尼
The wronged woman, the grieving sister.
委屈的女人 丧兄之妹
Waiting for you, brilliantly rehearsed,
等候着你 精心彩排
learnt her lines, ready to go.
准备用花言巧语挖走你的心
What are you saying? Too good to be true?
什么意思 好过头了吗
I didn't ask you to pimp for me, Rollo.
我没让你帮我拉客 罗洛
Nor did I ask you to vet a girlfriend.
也没叫你帮我挑女友
She's not a girlfriend, she's a neighbour.
她是邻居 不是女友
Oh, she's kind of a fantasy neighbour, isn't she?
她就是所谓的邻家女孩 对吧
Perfect for an old spy who's lost
配一个舍弃信仰的老间谍
faith in the old values.
真是天作之合
I haven't lost faith.
我没有舍弃信仰
Haven't you? No, I still believe in them.
没有吗 没有 我始终坚守信仰
The purpose of intelligence is to find the truth,
情报工作的目的是寻求真♥相♥
not to confirm what we already believe.
而不是去确认既有的观点
We're meant to look for what's there,
我们的工作是寻找客观事实
not for what we want to be there.
而不是主观臆断
Come on, Johnny! Once they wanted communists,
得了吧 约翰尼 他们一想抓共♥产♥党
we gave them communists.
我们就有求必应
Now they want Arabs, we give them Arabs.
现在他们要阿♥拉♥伯人 我们又是如此
They decide what they're looking for, we find it for them.
他们有了决定 我们就去执行
What has really changed? Nothing.
有本质上的区别吗 没有
Look, I know what you're going through.
听着 我知道你不好过
You must be in tricky place, Rollo.
一定很不自在 罗洛
It was a bad day for Ben. It wasn't a great day for me.
虽说本很惨 可我的日子也不好过
Ben ran his own agents and he kept them close.
本有自己的特工 而且跟他们很亲密
So there are quite a few people waking up in your position.
所以有些你这样身份的人正在醒悟
Benedict did a good job on you.
本尼迪克特把你教得不错
The whole service believes that you leaked security secrets
全局都相信安全机密
to a newspaper in return for money
是被你卖♥♥给报社的
because that's what Benedict told them.
因为本尼迪克特是这么告诉他们的
There's a flap going on, isn't there?
是不是局里有事
A turf war, that's what I'm hearing.
据说是场内战
Are you? Where are you hearing that?
是吗 谁说的
Don't give me that "Answer a question
别他妈用问题来
with a fucking question" Lark, Johnny.
搪塞我 约翰尼
I didn't go on the interrogation course, I wrote it, remember?
审讯课的教材是我写的 记得吗
Sorry. What's more, I just went to Israel for you
抱歉 我还为你去了以色列
on what could be a wild-goose chase.
几乎性命堪忧
All right, I dipped into the Tel Aviv beach scene,
好吧 在特拉维夫海滩
I got tanned on every inch of my sexy body.
我的性感肌肤都烤干了
But even so, you owe me this!
但虽然如此 你还欠我个说法
All right. What this is about,
好吧 事情是这样的
Benedict had proof the Americans have sites, black sites.
本尼迪克特证实了美国拥有黑暗地带
Of course they do. Yes, but now
本来就有 是的 但现在
we can tell you exactly where they are, we can draw the map.
我们知道了他们在地图上的确切位置
Why is that news? That's not news.
这算什么消息 根本没用
You could hear the screams for the last 10 years.
过去十年时间里听到的尖叫声
Little bits of intelligence, we're so careful
我们这些情报机关的小角色 小心地
not to enquire too closely where they came from.
不敢过问声音是从何而来
They came from torture chambers, we knew that.
来自于刑讯室 我们心知肚明
We guessed, we didn't have evidence.
这只是猜测 我们没有证据
And this is actually different.
这有本质上的区别
Why? Why is it different?
为什么 有什么区别
Because it establishes who knew.
因为这能证实谁知道此事
Who's known all along.
自始至终都知道
So, who knew? Who knew the sites?
谁 谁知道
Our prime minister.
我们的首相
Our prime minister knew.
首相知道
I see.
我明白了
Party of one, is it? Dining alone?
独♥裁♥对吧 吃独食吗
Too right, table by the fucking window.
没错 还等着看戏
Our prime minister had access to American intelligence
我们的首相和美国情报局有联♥系♥
which might have helped save British lives,
本来也许能救下很多英国人的性命
and he didn't tell us.
而他没有告诉我们
He didn't tell anyone.
他谁都没告诉
Okay. Okay, I'm getting a picture here.
好吧 我现在懂了
Good. I'm glad you're getting a picture, Rollo.
很好 很高兴你能明白 罗洛
Presumably our prime minister
我估计首相不告诉我们
didn't tell us because he doesn't trust us?
是因为他不信任我们吧
Correct.
没错
And he didn't tell his home secretary
他没告诉内政大臣
because he doesn't trust her either.
因为他也不信任她
Correct. Our prime minister doesn't trust anyone,
完全正确 首相谁都不信
is that right? That's the way it looks.
对吗 应该是
'Cause he stands alone, the true saviour of his nation.
因为他孤军奋战 他才是救世主
And everyone else, except for him, is a wishy-washy liberal fuck!
除了他 所有人都狗屁不是
They don't believe.
都不值得信任
Then what happened? Benedict finds out.
然后呢 本尼迪克特查出来了
How? Through a source.
怎么查到的 通过一个线人
Yeah, but a source of his own. A source's name you don't know.
他自己的线人 连你也不知道叫什么
That's the interesting bit.
这就是关键
What does Benedict do, in that situation,
本尼迪克特在那样的情况下
on discovering that his prime minister
为了揭露首相对情报局隐瞒真♥相♥
hides secrets from his own security service?
采取了什么行动
Of all the things that Ben could do, what does he do?
他到底怎么做的
Remember your first day, Rollo. First day in the service.
记得你第一天到局里报道吗 罗洛
Of course, Monday morning,
当然记得 周一早上
10:00 a.M., you give the first lecture.
十点 你给我上了第一课
And what did I say?
当时我是怎么说的
"Never share intelligence you don't need to share."
"不必他人知道的情报就别让他人知道"
Consider. Benedict is given lethal information
你想 本尼迪克特得到的
about his prime minister.
是事关首相的危险情报
And what does he do with it?
而他会怎么做
He gives it to Anthea. He gives it to you.
他会交给安西娅和你
What was his plan, then?
那他有什么计划
Bring down the government?
推♥翻♥政♥府♥吗
Weather's changing. Certainly is.
变天了 是的
Feels like the end of an era.
一个时代好像结束了
As for me, I'm fucked.
对我来说 我完了
Live out my life inventing stories for a national newspaper.
以后只能给报纸编故事
Can't even come to the funeral.
连他的葬礼都不能参加
Rollo. Rollo, you have me.
罗洛 罗洛 你还有我
Sure. How long are you gonna last?
是的 你又能撑多久呢
I thought it would be you.
我就知道你会来
Don't be ridiculous. Why?
别逗了 你怎么知道
Because I dreamed of you this morning. I had my Johnny dream.
因为我早上梦见你了 做了个约翰尼梦
Whoever taught you to lie like that?
谁教你编这种瞎话的
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
So, how many years since I saw you?
咱们认识多少年了
I guess five.
五年了吧
You sold me a little Gertler, remember?
你卖♥♥给我一小幅格特勒的画 记得吧
You're sure? You really want to sell it?
确定吗 你真的想卖♥♥了它吗
Christopher Wood. Died at 29.
克里斯多佛·伍德 二十九岁就死了
电影精选列表