And you had no proof they'd been torturing them.
也没有证据证明他们一直饱受折磨
I take your word. But
我相信您 但是
perhaps someone else in your government did.
也许你们政♥府♥里别的人知道
Someone else?
别人
Take another look at the bottom of page eight.
再看看第八页最下面
Page eight? Yes.
第八页 是的
What's on page eight? You haven't read it, have you?
第八页上有什么 你没看吧
I thought not.
我想是的
Page eight, please.
请翻到第八页
American source quoted saying,
引用美方线人的话
"Downing Street already knows about this."
"英国政♥府♥已获悉此事"
I imagine that's what bothering Benedict.
我想 本尼迪克特烦恼的正是这个吧
There are two possibilities, aren't there?
有两种可能 对吧
Either our source is wrong
要么我们的线报有误
and the Americans lied to all of us...
美国人对我们都撒了谎
in which case, Downing Street is going to be furious...
若是这样 英国政♥府♥必会震怒
or our source is right,
或者我们的线报属实
and the prime minister knew everything all along,
首相一直知道此事
he just didn't bother to tell you.
只是没跟你说
Now, I'm not sure which of those two possibilities you prefer.
不知道你现在更喜欢哪种可能
It's been an interesting meeting.
这会议很有趣
Thank you. It has indeed.
谢谢 确实如此
I'm going to do as you suggest and leave this for a day or two.
我接受你们的建议 暂时放任此事
Fine.
很好
Johnny? Fine.
约翰尼 很好
We'll reconvene. Anna will be in touch.
再议吧 安娜会跟你们联♥系♥的
You keep staring at that painting.
你一直盯着那幅画
It's from the government art collection.
这是政♥府♥部门的艺术收集品
Don't blame me, I didn't choose it.
跟我无关 不是我选的
Actually, it was painted by my daughter.
其实这是我女儿的作品
Christ, then you're in more trouble than I am.
天哪 那你的麻烦比我的还大
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm glad you said that.
很高兴你提出来了
I'm sorry? About page eight.
什么 第八页的事
I was hoping someone would say it.
我一直希望有人能提出来
Glad it was you.
很高兴是你提的
Oh, okay.
好吧
I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure whether to speak.
我不太确定 不确定要不要说
No, that was a good move.
不 做得很好
It means the game's in play.
意味着游戏开始了
You. Need to talk to you. Need a word, urgently.
你 跟我谈谈 立刻
Not here. Somewhere discreet.
这里不行 隐秘点的地方
Traditionally, it's the stationary cupboard.
老规矩 去橱柜间
What were you doing? When?
你刚在做什么 什么时候
At that meeting. What were you up to?
开会的时候 你想做什么
What was I up to? Yes.
我想做什么 是的
I was doing my job. I'm an intelligence analyst,
我在尽情报分♥析♥员的本分
I was analysing intelligence. What's wrong with that?
分♥析♥情报 有什么问题吗
First thing wrong, you never mentioned it.
第一 你从没提过
You blurt out this extraordinary allegation
这么不寻常的情报 居然没事先商量
before you talk to us, before you tell us.
没跟我们提 就脱口而出
What's happened to you? Suddenly you can't speak? Well?
你怎么回事 突然失语了吗
Do you know the source? Do you trust the source?
你认识线人吗 你相信他吗
Of course I don't know the source. I don't need to.
我当然不认识线人 没有认识的必要
You don't need to?
没有吗
Come on, Jill.
别这样 吉尔
If Ben says it's good, it's good.
本要是觉得没问题 那就没问题
Oh, right. I forgot you were at college together.
对啊 我忘了你们是一个大学的
That just about sums up this whole fucking place!
所以什么都可信了
What's the problem, Jill? I don't get the problem.
怎么了 吉尔 我不明白哪做错了
When are you gonna wake up?
你什么时候才能清醒
There's a revolution going on. You don't seem to have noticed.
革命开始了 你好像还没注意到
What sort of revolution is that?
哪种革命
You live in the past.
你还活在过去
You still think there's something called pure intelligence.
你还认为有纯粹的情报人员
The world's changed. Brits are been killed by Brits.
世界变了 英国人在相互残杀
They're being killed on British streets.
就在自家门前遇害
Oh, fuck!
该死
If you don't know what I'm saying,
如果你不知道我在说什么
I'm not gonna spell it out for you.
我不会解释给你听的
Why don't you spell it out? Get your hands off me.
为什么不解释 放手
I'm not one of your conquests.
我不是你的战俘
What are you gonna do? Charge me with assault in a cupboard?
你要干嘛 告我在橱柜间侵犯你吗
You asked me in, remember?
你叫我进来的 记得吗
I'll counter-sue for enticement.
我会反诉你引诱我
Sure, if you're still here next week.
可以 要是你下周还在这儿的话
The prime minister, Alec Beasley, today described
首相亚历克·比斯利今日称
Britain and America as two countries
英美两国是拥有相同价值观
with shared values and common purposes.
及共同目标的两个国家
"Nothing, " He said, "Could divide our two countries
他说 "任何东西都不能在全球性
in the worldwide fight against terror."
反恐行动中分♥裂♥我们两国
The prime minister is visiting Washington
首相正接受总统的邀请
at the request of the president.
访问华盛顿
Well, it's great to be here.
很高兴来到这里
To me, it's home from home.
对我而言 就像回家一样
Oh, I see. What?
我明白了 什么
You're just gonna go home. Yes, do you mind?
你正要回家 是的 不介意吧
I was thinking of going home.
我想回家
It's choir practice in 40 minutes,
四十分钟后有个合唱练习
and the M4 is hell.
M4公路堵得要命
And you're not going to tell me what you're up to?
你不打算告诉我你想做什么吗
Me?
我
Yes, Ben. What am I up to?
是的 本 我想做什么
That's my question.
没错
It's pretty obvious, I would have thought.
很明显 我本来想
I put a bomb in the water
我往水里扔一颗石头
and I'm waiting to see where the dead fish land.
等着看会激起多少层浪
And you didn't think it best to warn me first?
你不认为该先提醒我一下吗
Or am I one of the fish?
还是说我也是一层浪吗
If you don't trust me, Ben, who do you trust?
要是连我都不相信 本 你相信谁
Distrust is a terrible habit.
怀疑是个很可怕的习惯
Do you find that?
你发现了吗
There's a fine line, isn't there,
计算和欺骗之间
between calculation and deceit?
还是有区别的 对吧
Must do better.
布局必须严密
You're right, I should have shown you page eight.
你说得对 我应该给你看第八页
Johnny, I'm sorry.
约翰尼 抱歉
Good. Tomorrow we're going to talk it over, you and l.
很好 明早我们俩再好好谈谈
And we won't do it on the fourth floor,
不在四楼谈
because this is about the survival
因为此事关系到
of the department and the prime minister.
部门的存亡以及首相
Coffee shop in Ebury Street? When?
伊伯里街的咖啡馆好吗 什么时候
10:00.
十点
The old team.
老样子
Well, I think...
我想
So, what did you call it?
那么 你把它叫做什么
Emma? Yes.
埃玛 是我
It's me.
是我
Do you have any idea what time it is? I knew you'd be up.
知道现在几点吗 我知道你起床了
I'm feeding the chickens.
我在喂鸡
The point is this. I've had a row with Julianne.
是这样的 我跟朱莉安娜吵了一架
Yes, she told me.
是的 她跟我说了
She had every right to be angry.
她有权生气
She asked you to stay because she wanted to tell you something.
她叫你留下来是因为她有事要跟你说
What did she want to tell me?
她想跟我说什么
That she's having a baby.
她有孩子了
I don't believe you! It's true.
我不相信 是真的
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Do you know who the father is?
知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
I don't. She hasn't told me.
我不知道 她没告诉我
电影精选列表