你也住在这里吗? -不 我只是来看看
- Do you live here too? - No, I'm just visiting.
我在维也纳上学 也会时不时去一下
I studied in Vienna and I visit sometimes.
这样啊…
Right..
你们去过地球仪博物馆了吗?肯定听说过了吧…
Have you been to the Globe Museum? You probably know it..
它是我在这里最喜欢的博物馆 你们得去看看 在内城区
It's my favorite museum here. You have to go. In the inner city.
那里有巨多的地球仪收藏 连月球仪都有
There's a huge globe collection. Even Moon globes.
在世界语博物馆边上
It's next to the Esperanto Museum.
你们可以在同一天都去看了 -很实际啊
- You can see both on the same day. - Practical.
不知道你们知不知道耶利内克咖啡馆 在第6街…
I don't know if you already know Cafe Jelinek in the 6th..
那里有最好的蛋糕…
It is really where the best cake..
我只在这里待到明天
I'm only here until tomorrow.
那蛋糕用英语来说就是“绝了”
Well the cake is "to die for" as we say in English.
敬你们!
A toast!
我去下洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
美泉宫…我在给她攻略
Schonbrunn.. I'm giving her some tips.
*美泉宫:坐落在奥地利首都维也纳西南部的巴洛克艺术建筑,曾是神圣罗马帝国、奥地利帝国、奥匈帝国等家族的皇宫*
你可以避雷了
You can avoid Schonbrunn.
就是第13街的一个宫殿 又挤游客又多
It's a palace in the 13th. It's very touristy and crowded.
然而附近有个公园…我告诉过米娅…
But there's a park nearby. I've told Mia about it..
-娜塔莎明天得走了… -我已经告诉过他
- Natascha has to leave tomorrow.. - I already told him.
别走!
Still!
我推荐第13街的罗特伯格
recommend Roterberg in the 13th.
你们是怎么认识的来着?
How do you know each other again?
我在费城读书的时候通过一个共同的朋友认识的
Through a mutual friend when I was studying in Philadelphia.
一个建筑师 嗯他确实当了建筑师
An architect. Well, he became one.
你上次见他是什么时候?
When did you last see him?
天啊 也太久了
God, it's been forever.
我得去打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
几周前我见过他
saw him a few weeks ago.
能给我一根烟吗?
Can I bum a cigarette?
当然了
Of course.
嗨 准备走吗?
Hey. Ready to leave?
嗯 我们应该马上走了
Yeah, I think we're going soon.
你要再待一会儿吗?
Are you staying longer?
我想我会再留一会儿
I think I'll stay a little.
你有钥匙对吧?你可以晚点回
You have the key, right? You can come later.
对
True.
-那等下见咯 -祝你玩得开心 拜拜
- Then see you later. - Have a good time. Bye.
丹妮拉?
Daniela?
你也要喝茶吗?
Do you want a tea too?
不 现在不用
No, not right now.
其实我也不想喝
I don't want one either.
-那你想再喝杯啤酒吗? -当然了
- Do you want another beer? -Sure.
其实我还有斯特姆酒 你喜欢吗?
Actually I still have Sturm. Do you like it?
*斯特姆酒:一种介于葡萄汁和葡萄酒之间的酒精饮料, 酒精含量极低, 很受奥地利人喜爱, 每年10月左右才能喝到*
-这是什么? -还没到成熟期的葡萄酒
- What is it? - Wine that hasn't matured yet.
-像羽毛白葡萄酒那种? -对吧
- Like Federweisser? - I think so.
*Federweisser是个品牌, 在美国用作"白葡萄新酒”这一类酒的代称*
关于你借我钱的事…
About the money you lent me..
我现在没带在身上但我明天会给你的 行吗?
I don't have it on me but I'll give it to you tomorrow, okay?
嗯好
Yeah, okay.
我本来没想好怎么跟你开
I wasn't sure how to ask
明天我能拿到就挺好
It'd be great if I can get it tomorrow.
嗯我记着呢 明天
Yeah, I didn't forget. Tomorrow.
-派对后来怎么样? -你醒着呢?
- How was the rest of the party? - You aren't asleep?
那个派对?还行吧 我后来散步去了
The party? It was okay. I took a walk.
-毯子你那边还够吗? -嗯挺够的
- Do you have enough blankets? - Yeah, great.
-晚安 -安
- Good night. - Sleep well.
那个派对后来怎么样?
How was the rest of the party?
有点奇怪
It was kind of strange.
不知道 气氛太尴尬了
I don't know. The atmosphere was so awkward.
我也是这么觉得的
thought so too.
那个男的也有点尴尬
That guy was kind of awkward too.
-对不起我不想在人多的地方 -没关系
- Sorry I didn't want to be around people. - That's okay.
我这里有可颂 想吃一个吗?
I got croissants. Want one?
我带一个吧 我已经得走了
I'll take one to go. I have to leave already.
而真正搞笑的是…
But what was really funny..
泰德想教我查尔斯顿舞步
Ted tried teaching me the Charleston.
*查尔斯顿舞步:一种1920年代非常流行的舞蹈, 涉及快节奏的双腿摆动和大臂运动*
他不知怎的自己学会的
He somehow taught it to himself.
你会跳吗?
Can you do it?
一点点吧 我不懂
A little. I didn't understand.
嘿 你是会的!
Hey, you can do it!
你已经准备走了吗?
Are you leaving already?
对 我有点急 上火车前我要去见个人
Yeah, I'm in a bit of a rush. I'm meeting someone before my train.
你想先喝杯咖啡吗?
Do you want a coffee first?
我是想喝但没时间了
I'd love one but I don't have time.
-我拿个可颂吧 -嗯好
- I'll take a croissant. - Yeah, sure.
-知道去的地方吗? -嗯 他就住在火车站附近
- Know where you're going? - Yeah, he lives near the train station.
-谢谢让我留宿 -必须的
- Thanks for letting me stay. - Sure thing.
拜拜 路上愉快
Bye. Have a good trip.
希望能很快见咯 也许下周?
See you soon. Maybe next week?
还不错
Not bad.
这里好好闻!
Smells good in here!
帮我拿下盘子吗?
Want to hand me plates?
-你想要多少? -再来一点点吧
- How much do you want? - A little more.
够了 谢谢
That's enough. Thanks.
现在我只需要写一章关于过渡仪式的内容
Now I just need to write a chapter on rites of passage.
我主要的引用是一个法国民族学家
My main reference is a French ethnologist
他将成人仪式理论化了
who theorized rites of passage.
实际上它涉及到人生各个阶段的经历
In fact, it deals with passage in all phases of life.
他研究不同的文化…
He looked into different cultures..
并将这些仪式、过程分为三个阶段
and divides the passages, the rites, into three phases.
第一个是分离的阶段
First is the separation phase.
然后是过渡阶段或阈限阶段…
Then the transition or liminal phase..
然后第三是合并阶段
And the third is incorporation.
当有个人在社会中…
There's a person in society..
处在过渡期…
who is in passage.
而其涉及到了整个社会…
But it touches on all of society.
且必须重组或同意这种状态
which has to reorganize or concur with this status.
有关的是…
In relation to..
其实我主要兴趣的是中间阶段 我不知道…
In fact, my main interest is the middle phases. I'm not sure..
如果我觉得分段非常好的话 而中间阶段…
if I find the subdivisions so good. But the middle phases.
-过渡阶段? -对 过渡或通过阶段…
- The phase of passage? - The phase of passage or transition..
这里与死亡有关的意思是…
In relation to death it means..
但这就是仪式的阶段吗?
But that's the phase with the rituals?
不 每个阶段都有仪式性的
No, there are rituals in every phase.
比如 过渡的阶段…意思是…
For example, the phase of passage.. Meaning..
在古代文化中这个要大概持续七天
It lasted about 7 days in ancient cultures.
死者这时要踏上路程去到往生的世界…
Where the dead person began the journey to the after world..
活人向他们撒泥土 还扯下他们的头发…
and the living throw dirt on them and tear out their hair..
像我说的 我也找到了这些阶段…但不是完全理解了它们
As I said, I also find these phases.. I don't fully understand them.
对于研究者来说…
In relation to researchers..
无论如何 中间阶段
Anyway, the middle phase is very much marked by uncertainty.
不过人们也不再知道他们属于哪里 以及在那里
That people no longer know where they belong or where they are.
你得重新分类一下
You have to classify things again.
合并算是…
Incorporation would be..
葬餐或者一起吃饭…
the funeral meal or eating together..
然后又与生活相连了
and connects to life again.
喜欢 我觉得我还在阈限阶段
I like that. I think I'm still in a liminal phase.
你要如何进入最后的阶段?通过仪式?
How do you reach the last phase? Through a ritual?
嗯 仪式是能帮助到的
Yeah, the ritual can help.
虽然是符号♥化的但也真实
It's symbolic but also real.
比如如果死者被搬到了坟地里…
For example, if the dead person is carried to the graveyard..
在某些文化里 双脚需要朝向特定的方向
in some cultures the feet need to be in a specific direction.
我觉得根据坟的方向 这个人就不能回头
I think in the direction of the grave. So the person can't come back.
所以这样很有帮助
So that simply helps.
那你怎么…
How you then..
每个人♥大♥概还是得找到自己的方式
Everyone probably still has to find their own way.
我认为这些规则挺好的
I think these rules are nice.
-我也得又要走了 -一起吧!
- I'd love to leave again too. - Come with!
我得先处理工作的事了 不然我就马上去了
I would right away but I have to deal with the job first.