2020年第21届全州国际电影节入围2020全州电影项目
2021年第22届全州国际电影节全州电影项目单元世界首映
2021年第32届法国马赛国际电影节国际竞赛单元-评审团特别提及
2021年第36届马塔布拉塔国际电影节入围变♥态♥竞赛单元最佳影片
外界噪音
让我把你也照进去吧
Let me get you in it.
嗯… 那有点太像游客了
Ah.. it might be a little too touristy.
感觉我仍旧有时差 或者我起得太早了
Feel I'm still jet lagged, or maybe I woke up too early.
你几点起的?
What time did you get up?
6点后
After 6.
你想看的都看了吗?
Did you get to see everything you wanted to see?
嗯 我订机票时我不确定我想看什么
Ummm.. I'm not sure what I wanted to see, when I booked the tickets.
然后我抵达了这里 我真的不知道了
Then when I arrived here.. I really don't know.
由于感冒久治不愈 我不得不几乎整个冬天都待在家里
Due to a lingering cold, I had to spent almost all winter at home.
我会早早醒来感觉好多了
I would wake up early feeling better..
但工作几小时后再次感到疲乏
but be tired again after working for a few hours.
你好!
Hello!
嗨 米娅!
Hi, Mia!
-你等很久了吗?-没有 我刚到
- Have you been waiting long? - No, I just got here.
抱歉 我昨晚睡得不好 刚刚醒来
Sorry, I had a bad night and just woke up.
没关系 我的手♥机♥没话费了 所以我没有打电♥话♥
It's okay. My phone ran out of credit so I didn't call.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. Well, let's go.
你睡觉了吗?
Did you sleep?
飞机上么?并没有
On the plane? Not really.
过去几天 我在纽约的睡眠节奏很奇怪
My sleep rhythm in New York the past few days was weird.
我三四点才睡 一直睡到中午
I'd be awake until three or four and sleep until noon.
不过你也在纽约 你过得怎么样?
But you were also there. How was that?
是的 我在那3个月了
Yeah, three months.
我在实习 但每周只工作三天
I was doing an internship. But only three days a week.
我经常在中♥央♥公园散步
I'd walk in Central Park a lot.
我住得离第88大街非常近
I lived really close to it on 88th Street.
有时我会在长椅上坐半天…
I'd sometimes spend half the day on a bench..
读写我的日记…
reading, writing in my diary..
或者只是在观察我周遭发生的事
or just watching what happened around me.
那让我放松
And that helped me relax.
我从没去过中♥央♥公园
I never made it to Central Park.
天气不好 经常下雨
The weather wasn't so good and it rained often.
所以我经常坐渡轮
So I rode the ferry a lot.
我也是 去斯塔滕岛!
Me too. To Staten Island!
我也去了那里!也去了洛克威♥海♥滩
I was there too! And also on Rockaway Beach.
*斯塔滕岛:美国纽约州纽约市的一个岛屿,位于曼哈顿以南的纽约港内*
*洛克威♥海♥滩:美国最长的市区海滩,位于纽约,是一个游泳和冲浪胜地*
我经常回到我已经去过的地方
I often went back to places where I'd already been
因为它们是如此熟悉
because they felt so familiar
例如 我走路时总是很难找到食物
For example, it was always hard to find food when I was walking.
我总是去东村的同一家印度餐馆…
I kept going to the same Indian place in the East Village..
-旁遮普人! -没错
- Punjabi! - Exactly.
*旁遮普人:一个南亚民族,主要分布在于印度和巴基斯坦*
没过多久 我就知道店主的名字了…
And after a while, I knew the owner by name..
而且他总是跟我打招呼 那很亲切
and he always said hi. That was really nice.
我最近失眠最严重了
I've had the worst insomnia recently.
在纽约也这样?
In New York too?
是啊 一开始我以为是时差问题 没想到持续了这么久
Yeah. First I thought it was jet lag, but it's lasted so long.
我不明白
No idea.
我也一直睡不好
I've also been sleeping really poorly.
我不知道 这些奇怪而空虚的日子里 什么都没发生…
I don't know. It's these strange, empty days where nothing happens..
我只希望这一天快点结束 好让下一天开始
and I just wish for the day to end so the next one can begin.
有时候…
Sometimes..
我尽量在八♥九♥点上♥床♥睡觉
I try going to bed at eight or nine.
期待第二天早起…
And look forward to waking up early the next day..
并希望自己能够精力充沛…
and hope that I can in order to have energy..
去喝咖啡和写作
to drink coffee and write.
我不知道 一切都太糟糕了
I don't know. It's just awful.
娜塔莎?你也要喝茶吗?
Natascha? Do you want tea too?
可以拆开吗? -当然 很容易拆
- Can it be taken apart? - Sure, easily.
你只需要一把内六角扳手
You just need an Allen key.
那会更方便携带
That would be easier to carry.
如果你愿意 还可以带走几本书 我想腾出点地方
You can also take some books if you want. I want to make some space.
你要搬家吗?
Are you moving?
没有 不过我女朋友要搬走了
No but my girlfriend is moving out.
我家里好像有你的书
think I have some of your books at home.
我觉得这本是你的 有可能吗?
I think this is yours. Is that possible?
让我看看
Let me see.
我要了 我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll take it.I'll call you.
-太好了-再见
- Great. -See you.
《死亡理论导论》
Theory of Death: An Introduction
我觉得这不是我的书
I don't think this is my book.
但我很乐意借阅
But I'd be happy to borrow it.
当然可以 拿走吧 我不知道它是谁的
Of course. Just take it. I don't know whose it is.
棒
Cool.
你的硕士论文写得怎么样了?
How is your masters thesis going?
进度缓慢
Slow.
我的也是
Mine too.
米娅?别睡过去了
Mia? Don't conk out now.
我们想去跳舞!
We want to go dancing!
是啊 不然我也会睡着的 那我就整晚睡不着了
Yeah, otherwise I'll fall asleep too. Then I'll be awake all night.
丹妮拉就靠你了!
Daniela is counting on you!
拜托了
Please!
然后我给她拿了杯拿铁 看了看她的婴儿车…
Then I brought her the latte and looked in her stroller..
看到她的孩子是个洋娃娃
and saw that her baby was a doll.
然后她把娃娃抱了起来 就像抱着一个真正的婴儿一样
Then she picked the doll up and held it like a real baby.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我问:你的孩子多大了?
And I asked: how old is your child?
她说:"9个月” 她正在给孩子断奶
And she said "9 months" and she's weaning him.
它有名字吗?
Did it have a name?
艾瑞克
Erik.
这可能有点奇怪 但你能借我点钱吗?
This may be a little strange now, but could you lend me some money?
借钱干什么?
What for?
我和一个老朋友有矛盾 但…
have a problem with an old friend, but it's..
-你需要多少?-不多…
- How much do you need? - Not much.
也许50?
Maybe 50?
我不知道我身上有没有那么多
don't know if I have that much on me.
我可以看看
I can look.
那太好了
That would be great.
对不起 我正在工作
Sorry I'm in the middle of work.
我们正在编辑新书的校样
We're editing the proofs for the new book.
这里有点乱
It's a bit of a mess here.
安娜昨天才告诉我
Anna only let me know yesterday.
我得想想 她的东西呢?
I have to think. Where are her things?
在这里!
Here!
这是我有的她所有的东西
That's everything of hers that I have.
你最近有见过她吗?
Have you seen her recently?
没有 我没去维也纳 她刚给我写信
No. I haven't been in Vienna. She just wrote me.
如你所见 一切都在那里 我应该早点把它整理好…
As you see, everything is there. I'd have got it together sooner
但她昨天刚打过电♥话♥来
but she just called yesterday.
这就是安娜 临时抱佛脚
That's Anna. Everything at the last minute
是的 的确如此
Yeah, sure.
不过你来这里干嘛?参观?
What are you doing here anyway? Visiting?
-而且有人来拜访你?-是啊
-And you're being visited? -Yeah.
你喜欢这里吗?
Do you like it here?
她提到了钱包 有钱包吗?
She mentioned a wallet. Is there one?
钱包…
The wallet..
不知道 谁会丢钱包呢?
No idea. Who loses a wallet?
-所以没有钱包?-是 我就是这个意思
- So there is no wallet? - No, that's what I'm saying
我们走吧?
Shall we go?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome!
难怪你不想去那儿
No wonder you didn't want to go there.
这家伙总是这么不讨人喜欢
That guy is always so unpleasant.
我的朋友安娜和他有个小出版社…
My friend Anna has a small press with him...
他们大吵了一架
and they had a huge argument.
她不想和他一起工作 于是搬回了维也纳
She didn't want to work with him and she moved back to Vienna.
他们发表过什么?
What did they publish?
自助书籍
Self-help books.
真的吗?
Seriously?