嘿 是他!
Hey, it's him!
回到维也纳了
Back in Vienna.
我又睡不着了 或者睡着了也睡得不够久…
I couldn't sleep again, or fall asleep or sleep long enough..
然后天一亮
and not at all
就根本睡不着了
as soon as it was light out again.
夏天过去了 夜越来越长…
Summer is over, the nights are getting longer..
月亮很低 走在街上 我觉得自己像个女巫
the moon is low and I feel like a witch, when I walk down the street.
我想再次离开这座城市
I wanted to leave the city again.
你好 安娜
Hello, Anna.
是的 我回来了 你也回来了?
Yes, I'm back. You too?
嗯 我没事…
Yeah, I'm okay.
要我晚点过来吗?
Should I come by later?
对 带着你从柏林带来的东西
Yeah, with your stuff from Berlin.
行
That works.
切都好么?
Everything okay?
嗯 回头见
Good. See you later.
-很高兴见到你 -好久不见!
- Nice to see you! - It's been so long!
-假期过得怎么样? -非常棒
How was your vacation? - Really great.
我马上就来 你在阳台上等我?
I'll be right with you. Want to wait on the balcony?
谢谢!
Thank you!
抱歉 你得见到他
Sorry, you had to meet him
我听说你朝他扔了块土耳其烤肉
I heard you threw a kebab at him.
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
你真该看看他的表情
You should have seen his face.
满身都是酱汁
And all the sauce everywhere.
天呐 真希望我能目睹
God, I would loved to have been there.
那钱包… 我不知道诶…
So the wallet. I don't know..
我在这里找到了!
I found it here!
对不起 我忘了告诉你
Sorry, I forgot to tell you.
好 我还以为他不想给了
Good. I thought he was keeping it.
不 不 在我这儿 对不起!
No, no, I have it here. Sorry!
我现在有点失常
I'm a bit out sorts right now.
事情太多了 要做的事也太多了
There's so much going on and so much to do.
压力太大了
It's really stressful.
话说 现在多晚了?
Actually, how late is it?
差15分钟到…
Quarter to.
天呐
Crazy.
你想出去走走吗?我今天没出去过
Do you want to take a walk? I haven't been outside today.
我得想办法…
I have to figure out.
怎么处理出版社
what to do with the press.
我以为你不想关闭它
I thought you didn't want to shut it down.
我想 但马努想让它继续开下去
I do but Manu wants to keep it going.
我无所谓
Doesn't matter to me.
我觉得你可以出版一些比自助书籍更令人兴奋的东西
I think you can publish something more exciting than self-help books.
是的 这是肯定的
Yeah, that's for sure.
我不记得为什么当初会觉得开出版社有趣了
I can't remember why I found that interesting
而且是和那个家伙一起…
And with that guy..
我想为一家做有趣事情的出版社工作
I want to work for a press that does interesting stuff.
然后再自己出版东西
And then publish stuff myself again.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
嗯 我不着急
Yeah. I'm not in a rush.
我觉得今天就是满月了
I think the full Moon is today.
丰收之月
The Harvest Moon.
我想它就叫这个名字
think it's called that.
这是最接近秋天开始的满月
It's the full Moon closest to the start of autumn.
夜晚和白天的长度相同
Night and day are the same length.
是啊 白天越来越短了
Yeah, the days are getting really short.
天黑得真早
It's getting dark really early.
是啊
Yeah.
米娅!
Mia!
嗨!
Hello!
对不起 我在买♥♥东西
Sorry. I was grocery shopping.
-你买♥♥了什么?-市场上的蔬菜
- What did you buy? - Vegetables from the market.
你等了很久吗?
Were you waiting long?
不 我刚到 但我很困惑
No, I just got here. But I'm confused.
-你不住在这里吧?-不 不是这里 在那边
- You don't live here, do you? - No, not here. Over there.
旅途怎么样?
How was the trip?
“更艰难的日子就要到来
Harder days are coming.
延期支付的时间即将到期 在地平线上变得清晰可见
Time, suspended until due, becomes visible on the horizon.
很快你就得系好鞋带 追着狗回到荒野…”
Soon you must tie the shoe and chase the dogs back to the moor..
*出自奥地利女作家英格博格·巴♥赫♥曼的诗《延期支付的时间》*
我读不下去了
I can't read any further.
我完全不知道这个 我从没读过英格博格·巴♥赫♥曼
I don't know this at all. I've never read Ingeborg Bachmann.
朋友送的
A friend gave it to me.
太难读了 看几行就得放下
It's so heavy. I have to put it down after reading a few lines.
本想暑期再读 但又觉得要等到秋天
I wanted to read it over summer, but thought I need to wait for autumn.
你觉得她是在秋天写的吗?
Do you think she wrote it in autumn?
也许吧?
Maybe?
我们要不要出去走走?
Should we maybe go outside?
要给你拍照吗?
Should I take your picture?
不用了 谢谢 那可能有点太像游客了
No thanks. That would maybe be a bit too touristy.
你明天什么时候得到?
When do you have to be there tomorrow?
9:30左右吧 研讨会10点开始
think around 9:30. The seminar starts at 10.
再说吧 柏林的几个同学也来了
We'll see. A few classmates from Berlin are here too.
这是个柏林-维也纳的交流活动
A kind of Berlin-Vienna exchange.
娜塔莎也来了
Natascha is also here.
-我在柏林见过的那个?-是的
- Who I met in Berlin? - Yeah.
你觉得我们能进这个教堂吗?
Do you think we can go into the church?
我不知道 去看看?
I don't know. Want to see?
-要喝茶吗? -好啊
- Do you want tea? - Yeah, sure.
丹妮拉?娜塔莎能不能也留下来?
Daniela? Can Natascha maybe stay here too?
什么?
What?
娜塔莎写道 她不能待在原来计划的地方了
Natascha wrote that she can't stay where she was planning to.
她今晚和明天能睡在这里吗?
Can she sleep here tonight and tomorrow?
-好吧 -行吗?
- Okay.. - Yeah?
行吧
Yeah, Okay.
你确定?
Sure?
我不喜欢果酱
I don't like jam.
-杏酱也不喜欢? -不
- Even apricot jam? - No.
自♥制♥果酱也不行?
Even homemade jam?
你今天要做什么?
What are you doing today?
工作面试
Job interview.
令人兴奋! -在哪儿?
- Exciting! - Where?
博物馆工作…布展…
A museum job.. Exhibition installation..
-听起来不错 -我觉得没那么刺♥激♥
- That sounds good. - I don't think it's so exciting.
什么样的博物馆
What kind of museum?
艺术博物馆
An art museum.
对了 你的硕士论文是关于什么的?
By the way, what is your masters thesis about?
是关于创伤治疗技法的
It's about trauma therapy techniques.
但是…
But.
我现在把它放在次要位置了
I'm putting it on the back burner now.
最近发生了太多事情 我无法集中精力
So much has happened recently that I can't concentrate on it.
你说“放在次要位置”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "on the back burner"?
我可能毕不了业
I may not finish the degree.
但你还是要去参加研讨会?
But you're still going to the seminar?
不 我还没告诉你 对吧?
No. I haven't told you, right?
你来维也纳干什么?
What are you doing in Vienna?
学校支付了旅费…
The school paid for the trip..
而且我想在这里见个人…
and I wanted to see someone here..
我在柏林认识的 住在维也纳
who I met in Berlin and lives in Vienna.
是了 我得和他谈谈
Yeah. I have to talk to him.
而且我想我应该去维也纳看看
And I thought I'd see some of Vienna.
也许我会留下来
Maybe I'll stay.
你能推荐点地方吗?
Can you recommend anything?
你可以去茜茜公主博物馆
You could go to the Sissi Museum.
茜茜公主?
Sissi?
这是我在维也纳最喜欢的博物馆
It's my favorite museum in Vienna.
是关于茜茜公主的?
It's about Sissi?
其实 这是一个真正的恋物癖博物馆
In fact, it's a real fetish museum.
都是关于她的私人物品和她的身体
It's all about her personal objects and her body.
你可以看到她的衣服… 她的可♥卡♥因♥注射器…