You can see her clothes.. her cocaine syringes..
她的健身工具…
Her fitness tools..
在特殊场合 他们会展示她的乳牙
And on special occasions they show her baby teeth.
强烈推荐
Highly recommended.
那些是鱼吗?
Are those fish?
什么?
What?
那些黑点
Those dark spots there.
还是藻类?
Or algae?
但它们不是正在动吗?
But aren't they moving?
是的 那些是鱼!太酷了
Yeah, those are fish! Cool.
面试怎么样?
How was your job interview?
事实上很不错
Actually very good.
他们人都很好
They were all very nice.
我太…也许优柔寡断了
I'm so.. maybe indecisive
我申请只是因为我觉得…
I only applied because I thought..
我应该申请 因为我真的需要钱
I should apply because I actually need money.
但这只是一份愚蠢的工作 打工而已
But it's just a dumb job. Just wage labor.
我想干点有意思的事
I'd like to do something interesting.
你不觉得那会有趣吗?
You don't think it'd be fun?
也许也可以接受 因为只是暂时的
Maybe it's okay because it's temporary.
我想象中在艺术博物馆会很酷的
I'd imagine an art museum would be cool.
这个夏天我在柏林去了好多博物馆…
I went to a bunch of museums in Berlin this summer..
在旧国家画廊度过了一段很棒的体验
and had a really crazy experience in the Alte Nationalgalerie.
里面有幅画家弗里茨·冯·乌德的画
There was a picture by the painter Fritz von Uhde..
*弗里茨·冯·乌德:德国印象派巨匠,热衷于写生*
叫《希斯兰公主》
called "Heathland Princess".
画里有个女孩 可能6岁吧
It shows a girl, maybe 6 years old..
她穿着简单的衣服站在田里望着画家
She's standing in a field in simple clothes watching the painter.
其中有什么东西很让我感动 我就开始哭
And something about it moved me so much I started to cry.
-你开始哭? -对
- You started crying? - Yeah.
我还是不知道具体是为什么
I still don't know exactly why
但如果它让你产生那样的反应
But it's so beautiful..
感觉挺美的…
if it made you react that way.
在博物馆里人的情感很少被体现 我好奇这是为什么
Feelings are shown so seldom in museums. I wondered why.
对真的
Yeah, true.
米娅你在干嘛?
Mia, what are you doing?
来这里吧
Come here.
我能试试吗?
May I try?
-我应该怎么做? -其实什么都不用做
- What do I have to do? - Nothing, in fact.
你可以想象一下钟摆最初是如何前后摆动的
You imagine how the pendulum moves forward and backward at first.
我想象着它它就会自己动?还是说我得动它?
I imagine it and it moves itself? Or I should move it?
你得通过你的身体来移♥动♥它 运用你手指的细微肌肉
You move it through your body with tiny muscles in your fingers.
我用它来与我的潜意识对话
I use it to talk to my subconscious.
重要的是不要有意识地移♥动♥它
It's important not to move it consciously.
我觉得我的潜意识没有用
I think my subconscious isn't doing anything.
试试吧…我不知道怎么解释了
Try. I don't know how to explain it.
试着更放松一点…
Try to relax a little more..
试试右-左
Try right-left.
它有点动了
It's moving a little.
-但不是右-左 -而是对角线
- But not right-left. - Diagonally..
还会转圈
In a circle works too.
你能注意到这一点移♥动♥吗?
Can you notice it a little?
当然 但我感觉是我故意让它动的
Sure. But I feel like I'm moving it on purpose.
然后我可以问问题了吗?
And then I can ask a question?
对 首先你要问…
Yeah. First you would ask..
什么代表 “是” “否” “有可能” 以及 “没有答案”
what means Yes, No, Maybe, and No Answer.
然后等钟摆向不同方向移♥动♥
Then the pendulum moves in different directions.
然后你就可以问问题了
And then you can ask your question.
什么代表“是”?
What means Yes?
右-左?
Right-left?
就没有“是”
There is no Yes.
只有“没有答案”
There's only No Answer.
什么代表“没有答案”?
What means No Answer?
这钟摆你哪弄来的?
Where did you get the pendulum?
是个朋友送的礼物
It's a gift from a friend.
但这些我是从一位催眠治疗师那里学到的
But I learned it from a hypnotherapist.
可能你也有听说过她
Maybe you've heard of her too.
我想不起她的名字了
I can't think of her name.
她会通过拍打的方式做每次十分钟的创伤治疗
She does 10 minute trauma therapy with tapping.
-十分钟? -我可以在午休的时候就做一个
10 minutes? - I can do it on my lunch break.
这种治疗大概就是这么定位的
That's probably the idea!
它是像这样…
It goes.
即使…即使我遭遇了不好的事
Even though.even though.. I have this bad experience,
我也深深地完完全全接受自己
deeply and completely accept myself. I deeply and completely accept myse
即使我遭遇了不好的事
Even though I have this bad experience.
然后要敲一下胸口这里…
Then here on your chest..
我觉得可能还要拍一下这里…
And I think here too maybe..
哇哦 有用的!
Whoa, it's working!
你得拍十分钟?
And you tap for 10 minutes?
整个过程正好持续十分钟
The whole thing last just 10 minutes.
然后你看 现在…
Then you see, right now..
好吧我开始头疼了…
Okay I have a headache..
即使我头疼 我深深地完全地…
Even though I have this headache, I deeply and completely..
它在动而我什么也没问!
It's moving and I didn't ask anything!
你可以在油管上看看
You can watch on YouTube.
上面有EMDR创伤疗法…
There's EMDR trauma therapy.
*EMDR:一种不使用药物、通过交谈来有效减轻心理创伤程度及重建希望和信心的治疗方法*
就是说那些无法通过谈话来治疗的创伤…
where traumas that can't be dealt with through talking.
也能被处理了…
can be resolved:
发生什么了?
What happened?
要有创伤了!
A trauma is coming!
通过双侧刺♥激♥ 比如说眼球运动
Through bilateral stimulation. Eye movement, for example.
这时你就来回看?
That's when you look back and forth?
对 我觉得非常有趣的是那个发明它的人…
Yeah. I find it really funny that the inventor.
她是个美国心理学学生…
She was an American psychology student.
她在公园里散步的时候…
She was walking in a park.
她被诊断出患有癌症 她试图通过非常快速地左右移♥动♥眼睛的方式…
She was diagnosed with cancer and was trying to distract herself..
来分散自己的注意力…
by moving her eyes left and right really fast..
然后她莫名感到松了口气 确实不再那么害怕了
and she felt somehow relieved and less afraid.
-在公园里? -嗯散步的时候
- In a park? - While taking a walk.
她就开始来回看?
She started looking back and forth?
你多久一次不想这个问题?
How often don't you think about that?
我有点毛病 我会通过快速来回看来缓解
I have a problem. I'll relieve it by looking back and forth fast.
我现在准备要去那个派对了
I think I'm going to go to that party now.
-想来吗? -居然是下午的派对?
- Want to come? - An afternoon party?
对 是个学术活动
Yeah, it's an academic thing.
你们知道这是哪儿吗?
Do you know where this is?
不是很远 大概半个小时距离
Not that far. About half an hour.
-你要去吗? -好啊 当然
- Will you come? - Yeah, sure.
酷 我确定那儿肯定有酒
Cool. I'm sure there are drinks.
你们好 进来吧
Hello. Come in.
欢迎 很高兴你们来了
Welcome. I'm glad you made it.
嗨 丹妮拉 -我叫娜塔莎
- Hi. Daniela. - Natascha.
你们可以把外套挂在这儿 鞋子请脱掉
You can hang your coats up here and please take your shoes off.
要脱鞋? -对
- Shoes off? - Yes.
想喝点什么吗?
Want something to drink?
-泰德! -很高兴见到你来了 欢迎来这个派对
-Ted! -Glad to see you! Glad you made it. Welcome to the party.
-很高兴见到你们 好久不见 -嗨 我叫泰德
-Good to see you. Long time. -Hi, Ted.
-这是丹妮拉 这是娜塔莎 -不好意思
-Daniela, Natascha. -Sorry.
你们是怎么认识的?
How do you know each other?
别担心 我说德语的 我们在费城认识的
Don't worry, I speak German. We met in Philadelphia.
-实际上是通过麦克认识的 -对 一个共友
- Through Mike, in fact. - Right, a mutual friend.
然后我们在柏林见过几次
And we've met in Berlin a few times.
-你知道酒在哪吗?-在厨房♥
- Do you know where the drinks are? - In the kitchen.
烈酒 啤酒 白葡萄酒加雪碧
Schnapps, beer, white wine spritzers.
白葡萄酒!
A white wine!
你们要烈酒?白葡萄酒?好的我知道了
Schnapps? White wine? Okay.
-你俩是从维也纳来的吗?-我是的
- Are you two from Vienna? - I am.
酷 维也纳是我最喜欢的城市
Cool. Vienna's my favorite city.
我从柏林来的 -我也特别喜欢柏林
- I'm from Berlin. - I like Berlin a lot too.
特别是勃兰登堡门
Especially Brandenburg Gate.
*勃兰登堡门:柏林的标志,位于德国首都柏林的市中心*