让我走
Let go of me.
听我说 放松
Listen to me! Relax!
到底发生什么事 发生什么事
What the hell is going on? What is going on?
史蒂夫 你要相信我 好吗?
Steve, you have to believe me, okay?
她疯了 她是凶手 她...
She's crazy,she's a killer. She...
阿比? 是的 阿比是凶手 她...
Abby? Yes, Abby's a killer. She's...
她走了
She's gone.
阿比
Abby!
打开它 走!
Get it open. Go!
不能开 她锁住了
It's not working.She fucking locked it!
嘿 怎么回事 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
Hey! What the hell? Are you fucking crazy?
快! 打开门
Come on! Open the door!
她在说些什么
She's saying something.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
史蒂夫 看着我好吗 会没事的
Steve, look at me, okay? It's gonna be okay.
不要睡 你后面
Stay with me. Behind you.
妈的
Shit.
看着我
Look at me.
求帮帮我
Please, help me.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
快拿床来
Bring a gurney.
好了 走 走 走
Okay, go, go, go!
准备两个 快
Prep two, now.
琼 带这些病人去手术室 我会照顾好...
Joan, get this patient down to surgery. I gotta take care of...
阿比
Abby!
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
你听说了 那简直是一个噩梦
You heard.It was a nightmare.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁?
Who the fuck are you? Huh?
我应该叫你莎拉吗
Should I call you Sarah?
我不在乎你到底是谁
I don't care who the hell you are.
你因与拉里·库克死因有关被逮捕
You're under arrest in connection to the death of Larry Cook.
我在想我们还有关系 你和我
I thought we had a connection, you and I.
狗屁
Shit.
我们完了
We fucked.
故事完结
End of story.
好吧 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥是谁
All right, I don't know who the fuck you are,
但你有权利去保持沉默
but you have the right to remain silent.
你说的任何事情都成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
听着 如果你想要钱 你可以有我的一切
Look, if it's money you want,you can have everything I've got.
他妈的闭嘴 你说的所有事...
Shut the fuck up.Anything you say...
求你 不要开枪
Please, don't shoot me.
离我远点
Leave me alone!
你这疯狂的婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch.Please!
噢 我的天 我警告你在外面很危险
Oh, my God.I warned you it's dangerous out alone.
贾里德 你毫无选择 你做你必须做的事
Jared, you had no choice.You did what you had to do.
我们要叫警♥察♥来吗 我应该叫警♥察♥来
Should we call the police?We should call the police.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
他死了
He's dead.
你刚才保护了我
You were just protecting me.
靠 他是条子 贾里德
Fuck, he's a fucking cop! Jared.
我们能应付得了
We can handle this.
我们需要把这个丢掉
We just need to make this go away.
警♥察♥会扭曲事情
The police are gonna turn things around like this
让你看起来是坏人
and make you look like the bad guy.
而且你知道他们怎么对付杀♥警♥♥察♥的凶手
And you know what they do to cop killers.
贾里德 你做了正确的事
Jared, you did the right thing.
感谢有你在这里
Thank you for being there for me.
我能把他丢掉
I can make this go away.
谢谢 贾里德 你救了我的命
Thank you, Jared.You saved my life.
每个故事都有两面性
There are two sides to every story.
有人看到我生活中工作像一个疯狂的女人
Some would see this chapter of my life as the work of a sick woman.
在我看来 每个人都更好
The way I see it, everybody's better off.
老婆 孩子 还有他们的银行账户
The wives, the kids and their bank accounts.
少几个混♥蛋♥散播不愉快的事情
A few less scumbags to spread unhappiness.
我的工作到此为止
My work here is done.
有什么能帮助你吗
Can I help you?
你好啊 早上好
Hey there, good morning.
我是蕾切尔·欧文斯
I'm Rachel Owens.
噢 你是新的人力资源部负责人
Oh. You're the new HR lady.
医生在等你 在大厅的左边
Dr. Bailey's expecting you. Down the hall on the left.
你真是好人
You are such a dear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你有美好的一天 好吗?
And you have a wonderful day, okay?
电影精选列表