妈的
Shit.
早上好 瑞吉纳
Good morning, Regina.
你怎么知道我名字
How did you know my name?
是的 我知道所有事情我是新的人力主管
Well, I know everything.I'm the new HR director.
还有 你的胸牌 在这里
Plus, you're wearing a nametag. Right there.
我看得到
I can see it.
所以你能炒我鱿鱼
So, you can fire my ass.
今天第一天上班 给我点时间
It's only my first day.Give me some time.
这不好笑 亲爱的
That's not funny, honey.
我们有很多工作 好吗
We got a lot of work to do around here, okay?
我们没有时间消遣
We don't got time to be happy.
所以我能帮你什么 亚当斯小姐
So how can I help you,Miss Adams?
谢谢提问 我在找阿比盖尔·拉塞尔.
Thank you for asking.I'm looking for Abigail Russell.
她在做日常 431号♥
She's doing her rounds. 431.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 不 我...
Oh, no, I'm...
祝你有美好一天 什么...
Have a wonderful day.What's...
瞧 不 亲爱的我不是那种傻笑类型
See, no, honey,I'm not really the smiley face type.
她生气了吗
Do you have an angry face?
你好 祝你有美好一天
Hello. Have a good day!
阿比
Abby?
你好 蕾切尔·亚当斯 我新来的在人力资源部
Hi, Rachel Adams.I just started up in Human Resources.
欢迎加入 噢 谢谢
Welcome aboard. Oh! Thank you.
你知道 你看起来真的很熟悉 你在哪里长大
You know,you look really familiar.Where did you grow up?
就在纽约 你呢
Right here in New York. You?
几英里远的地方 帕拉默斯
A few miles away. Paramus.
很难说我去过那里
Can't say I've ever been.
该死 你看起来脸熟
Gosh darn it, you look familiar.
你在哪里上大学
Where did you go to college?
锡拉库扎 你呢
Syracuse. How about you?
罗格斯大学
Rutgers.
噢 好吧 我们会相遇的
Oh, well,we'll figure it out.
看起来你很忙
Well, it looks like you're very busy.
是啊 所以 等下次吧
Yay! So, when you get a moment,
我喜欢按日程表来
I'd like to go over the schedules,
确定我们配备适当
make sure that we're staffed properly.
好的 我会经过去探望你
Okay, I'll drop by to see you. Okay.
感谢你
Thank you.
噢
Oh! Oh!
我刚想到你像谁
I just realized who you look like.
谁来着
Anybody good?
你不认识 我的邻居莎拉
Well, no one you'd know.My next door neighbor Sarah.
他们把她关进日景研究所 她还是个小孩
They put her in Sunnyview Institute when she was just a kid.
最后一次见她 她把她妈妈的屋子卖♥♥了
The last time I saw her,she was putting her mother's house up for sale.
但那是几年前的事
But that was a few years ago.
如果碰到谁看起来像我
Well, if I run into someone who looks like me,
我会代你问候她
I'll make sure to send your regards.
嘿 你还有微笑贴纸吗
Hey, you got any more of those smiley face stickers?
我打赌它们一定能让我的病人振作起来
I'll bet they'd really cheer up some of my patients.
当然 嗷!
Of course! Aw!
谢谢
Thank you.
你简直简直跟莎拉·派瑞斯长得一模一样 让你知道
You're the spitting image of Sarah Price. Just so you know.
锡拉丘兹大学 嗯...
University of Syracuse. Hmm.
噢 天啊 你吓到我了
Oh, my God. You scared me.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
第一天过得真愉快 那真是有趣
It's been quite a first day.That was interesting.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
听起来你想喝一杯吗
It sounds like you could use a drink.
你今晚晚点和我见面吗
You want to meet up later tonight?
当然
Sure.
萨顿(指地名)?
The Sutton?
就这样了
It's a date!
女生之夜 嗯...
Girls' night!Mmm-hmm.
喂? 嘿!
Hello? Hey.
你想要什么吗
Do you want something?
我想你会喜欢加入我和那个新来的女孩
I thought you might like to join me and the new HR girl.
我们去喝东西
We're gonna go grab a drink.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我感觉你一直在逃避我 你在哪里
I feel like you've been avoiding me.Where are you right now?
我在史蒂夫家 我们在吃晚餐
I'm at Steve's.We're having dinner at his house.
真的吗 你需要我帮你拿大包吗
Really?You need some help with that big bag?
我真的被丹妮的行为感到疑惑了
I was truly confused by Danni's behavior.
拉里是她继父
Larry was her stepfather.
她讨厌那家伙
She hated the guy.
他去世了 而她在生我气
He's gone and she's mad at me.
作为一个导师我很失败
I failed as a mentor.
她作为朋友很失败
She failed as a friend.
游戏开始
Game on.
嘿 宝贝 没听到你进来
Hey, baby.Didn't hear you come in.
宝贝 嘿
Hi, babe. Hey.
你好
Hi.
你能给我水壶吗
Can you get me my water bottle?
是的 当然 谢谢
Yeah, sure.Thank you.
你还在这里干什么
What are you doing here still?
出去运动 我起来晚了
Just trying to get out the door. I'm running late.
在看AV吗
Looking at porn?
不 我在清理垃圾邮件 宝贝 你要装个好的防火墙
No, I'm just clearing spam.Baby, you have to get a better firewall.
你还好吗 你怎么了
You good?What's up with you?
只需要你告诉我
Just need you to hold me.
当然 宝贝 但我不能保证
Sure, baby,but I can't guarantee
不会演变成其他东西
that it won't turn into something else.
你还好吗 怎么了
You okay? What's going on?
是阿比 她...
It's Abby. She...
我发现她是拉里的病人
I found out she was a fucking patient of Larry's.
是的 还有呢
Okay, and?
我们...
Well, we are...
我们走得很近 而她没有告诉我
We were getting close and she never told me that.
自从什么时候你们这么亲密?
Since when did you guys become close?
我们没有 她认为我们是
We're not,she thinks we are.
她早前告诉我
And she should have told me about that.
我意思是 她知道我对拉里的感觉
I mean, she knew how I felt about Larry.
丹妮 你们之前发生什么了吗
Danni, is there something else going on between you guys?
就像什么
Like what?
就像 你有其他问题以及太专注于一些事情
Like, you're having other issues and reading into things.
谁?
Who's that?
是队长
It's the captain.
他很生气
He's pissed.
听着 宝贝 我知道这事你要谈谈
Look, baby, I know this is something that you need to talk about
而且我想听
and I want to hear it.
去吧 去工作
Just go. Go to work.
我想谈一切困扰着你的事
I do want to talk about whatever it is that's bothering you.
可能等的 好吗
It can wait, okay?
是的
Okay.
是的 我们晚点见
All right. I'll see you later.
那是丹妮吗
Is that Danni?
嗨 丹妮 你好 蕾切尔
Hi, Danni!Hi, Rachel.
丹妮 打个招呼
Danni, say hi.
你好 丹妮 你好 我和莎拉一起
Hi, Danni. Hi, I'm with Sarah. Hey.
我不是和莎拉 我和阿比一起
I'm not with Sarah, I'm with Abby.
我一直叫她莎拉 因为她看似莎拉
I keep calling her Sarah because she looks like Sarah,
但她不是莎拉 她是阿比
but she's not Sarah,she's Abby.
阿比 来打个招呼
Abby, say hi. Say hi, Abby.
嗨
Hey.
干杯 好的
Cheers, okay.
和你干了很多杯 还有世界上所有人
So many cheers to you and to everybody in the world.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
丹妮 不...
Danni, no...
嗯...
Um...
蕾切尔
Rachel.
蕾切尔 看你后面
Rachel, look behind you.
电影精选列表