洛克斐勒 75号♥
75 Rockefeller.
我知道丹妮的"性"奋继父是个精神病医生
I knew Danni'sprick stepfatherwas a psychiatrist.
我也知道他是个人♥渣♥
I also knew he wasa fucking scumbag.
但我是亲力亲为的女孩子
But I'ma hands-on kind of girl,
自从我在这里 难免应付一些我自己的毛病
and since I'm here,it can't hurt to deal withsome of my own shit.
我们第一次会面保留很多余地
We've covered a lot of ground for our first session.
是什么给你这么多顾累
What is it that gives you so much anxiety?
我感觉有事情你没有告诉我
I feel there's something you're not telling me.
我是一个瘾患者
I'm an addict.
这比我想象中的医疗保健行业中更有共同点
That's more common than you think in the health care profession.
是什么令你成瘾
What is it that you're addicted to?
男人
Men.
在你的年龄段渴望男人是正常的
There's nothing wrong with desiring men at your age.
不是 医生 我不是渴望男人
No, Doctor, I'm not desiring men.
我沉迷于他们
I'm addicted to them.
我妈咪和我爱去爸爸办公室探望他
My mommy and Iloved going to visit Daddy at his office.
我想要你给最棒的笑容送给爸爸
I want you to put on your best smile for Daddy.
好的 进去
Okay, go on in.
爸爸很努力工作
Daddy worked very hard.
他很致力于他的实践
He was very dedicated to his practice.
他对我有很大影响
He was a great influence on me.
即使现在 我生活的方式我选择的男人
Even now,the way I live my life,the men I choose,
都是致敬我爸爸
is a tribute to that man.
听起来你有个完美的家庭
It sounds like you had a perfect family.
医生
Dr. Cook.
你认为你能帮助我吗
Do you think you could help me?
治疗上瘾不能一夜成功 需要过程
Curing addiction doesn't happen overnight,it's a process.
我可以推荐治疗性瘾的项目
There are sex addiction programs
和治疗中心
and treatment centers that I can recommend.
然后我们继续在疗程中解决它
And we'll continue to work on it here in our sessions.
今天到此结束 下星期同一时间吗
That's all the time we have.Same time next week?
如果你早点找我
And if you need me sooner...
这是我号♥码
Here's my cell.
医生
Dr. Cook.
我感觉和你一起谈话很有信心
I feel pretty confident with you at my side.
我能"感觉"到
I can lick this.
你好 托尼
Hi, Tony.
早上好 医生
Good morning! Good morning, Doctor.
我很好 谢谢 我希望我不会看起来那么疲惫
I'm fine, thanks.I hope I don't look that tired.
我不知道 我不能睡觉
I don't know,I couldn't get to sleep.
早上好 瑞吉纳
Good morning, Regina.
我猜护理人员一定喜欢你的贮藏室
I guess the paramedic liked your storage closet
因为有人收到鲜花 女朋友 而且那不是我
because somebody got flowers,girlfriend,and it wasn't me.
呵
Huh.
我不记得上次我收到该死的鲜花
I can't remember the last time I got some damn flowers.
我不明白为什么我不能让我丈夫送些东西给我
I don't know why I can't get my husband to send me something.
我意思是 我给他爽 我很丰满
I mean,I give him good sex, too. I got a great rack.
不是冒犯你
No offense.
你很幸运我接了电♥话♥
You are lucky I was on call.
枪击受害者 内出血
Gunshot victim.Internal bleeding.
我们止血 缝起了肺部内层出血
We drained him, sewed up the pulmonary lining.
但防止伤口重新打开
But to prevent the sack from reopening,
我们要保持他固定姿态
we have to keep him immobilized.
我要他麻醉 先从6毫升开始
I want him on Vecuronium. Start him on 6 cc's.
现在如果他有阵痛 你们要立刻让我知道
Now, if he so much as twitches, you let me know
我们会提高剂量
immediately, and we'll up his dosage.
明白吗 嗯
Understood. Hmm.
6毫升
Six cc's.
对不起
Sorry.
万可松(指麻醉剂)
The Vercu?
喂 米歇尔 我需要6毫升的万可松
Hey, Michelle.I need 6 cc's of Vecuronium.
好的 我会给你
Okay. I'll get it for you.
颠簸不断地来 罗杰斯小姐
Bumpy start for us, Rogers.
但我有感觉你会很好地适应
But I've got a feeling you'll fit in perfectly.
保持住
Keep it up.
谢谢 梅尔
Thanks, Mel.
谢谢 丹妮
Thanks, Danni.
我看着丹妮的小圆臀
As I watched Danni's little round ass,
是我前天晚上尝到的同样一个
the same one that I had eaten the night before,
在用手指蠕动她下♥体♥之前 她达到六次性高♥潮♥
prior to finger-fucking her to six orgasms,
而当我看到无能的小史蒂夫送的俗气10美元烂花
and when I saw those tacky $10 flowers from dickless little Steve,
我不能控制自己
I couldn't control myself.
去他妈 去她的
Fuck him. Fuck her.
我不是什么随便玩玩的肮脏小玩具
I'm not some fuck toy to be played with and tossed aside.
她需要我 不管她知道与否
She needs me.Whether she knows it or not.
我笨手笨脚的
I'm so clumsy.
没事 小心点
It's okay. Just be careful.
我重新放置了花瓶
I'll replace the vase.
没事 来
It's fine. Here.
对不起 那些花很漂亮
I'm sorry.The flowers are beautiful.
他搞砸了吗
Did he fuck up?
我们有分歧
We just had a disagreement.
你想谈谈吗 就是女孩子之间
Do you want to talk about it? Just us girls?
史蒂夫迫使我搬去和他住
Steve's now pressuring me to move in.
不要让一个男人迫使你
Don't ever let a man pressure you.
他是个好家伙
He's a really good guy.
他们本性难移
They all start that way.
你了解史蒂夫吗
How well do you know Steve?
我们在大一时认识
We met back when we were freshmen in college,
但我们只开始约会几年
but we just started dating a couple years ago.
他对我很体贴当我爸爸过世
He was really there for me when my father passed away.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
车祸
Car accident.
醉驾
Drunk driver.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道你什么感受
I know how you feel.
我在我8岁时失去我父亲
I lost my father when I was eight years old.
伸出你的手
Hold out your hand.
这是我公♥寓♥的备用钥匙
This is an extra key to my apartment.
为什么 有什么用
Why? What for?
如果你需要你自己空间
If you ever need your own space,
或想逃避拉里和史蒂夫
or you just want to get away from Larry or Steve,
去那里吧
it's there for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 可笑的是 拉里是我回家的理由
You know, funny enough,Larry's the reason I go home.
我不想让他和我妈妈一起
I don't want to leave him alone with my mother.
史蒂夫不明白
Steve just doesn't understand that.
我明白
I understand.
你想保护你的妈妈
You want to protect your mother.
每个女儿都这样
Every daughter does.
你好 拉里
Hi, Larry.
你好
Hi.
我能叫你拉里吗 那可以吗
I can call you Larry? Is that okay?
我意思是 工作时间结束
I mean, office hours are over.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
有什么不对劲吗
Is there something wrong?
你能送我一程吗 当然可以
Can you give me a ride? Sure.
你想我叫人去修理你的车吗
Do you want me to call somebody about your car?
不 我的车没事
No, my car is fine.
是我的病
It's my addiction.
又发作了
It's happening again.
我们应该去别处探讨一下
We should go somewhere and discuss this.
是的 是的 请
Yes. Yes, please.
你家吗
Your house?
不 我们不能去那里
Um, no. No,we can't go there.
噢 对
Oh. Right.
老婆
Wifey.
所以 专注的丈夫
And so the dedicated husband,
尊敬的作家 学习教育家 著名的医生
esteemed author,learned educator and renowned therapist
带我去小巷里研究性瘾
took me to an alley to fuck.
电影精选列表