你知道我对新来的有点苛刻
Well, you know I can be a little tough on the new girls.
这听起来太过于苛刻
Well, this sounded a bit more than tough.
我在考虑我的选择
I'm considering my options.
任由我看得进去这个年轻护士的抱怨
Either I can look into this complaint by the sensitive young nurse,
她可能会把事情夸大 在我掌握之前...
maybe bring the matter up before the board...
或者
Or?
或者我提供一个机会给你
Or I provide you with an opportunity
来展示自己不同的一面
to show yourself in a different light.
我们去隐秘的地方谈谈
Let's go someplace private where we can talk.
你真♥他♥妈♥的疯狂
You're fucking crazy.
怎么了
What the fuck?
让我去拿些玩具
Let me get some toys.
你知道 生命总在选择 医生
You know,life is all about choices,Dr. Morris.
你选择有一个妻子和一个家庭
You chose to have a wife and a family.
而我猜你的孩子一定很糟糕
And I'm guessing that your kids will be quite messed up.
但那真是不公平
Now, that is so unfair.
那只是些孩子 医生
These are just children,Doctor.
纯洁 无辜的灵魂
Pure, innocent souls.
因此 给你选择的机会
So, here are your choices.
要么挖出你那欺骗的眼睛
We can gouge your cheating eyes out.
要么切开你的心脏
Or do we cut out your heart?
我想你应该有一颗心
That is assuming you have one.
和我在一起 约翰
Stay with me, John.
不 不
No, no.
我们先切掉小维尼(指细小的东西)
Let's get rid of Mr. Weenie.
因此 你不能背着唠叨的老婆偷腥
So he can't cheat on Mrs. Whiney anymore.
顺便说下
And by the way,
维尼看起来好害怕
Mr. Weenie is looking very teenie right now.
去你的
Fuck you.
我们要去吗
Should we go for it?
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
是吗
Yeah?
草尼玛的上帝!
Fucking Christ!
不
No.
他妈的变♥态♥
Fucking insane.
嘘!
Shh!
不 不!
No, no!
我说我们从手臂开始
I say we start with your arms.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
护士站 我是瑞吉纳
Nurses' station,this is Regina.
瑞吉纳 我是丹妮·罗杰斯
Regina, it's Danni Rogers.
我需要跟人力资源部的蕾切尔谈谈 我没有她的电♥话♥
I need to talk to Rachelfrom Human Resources and I don't have her cell.
你能帮我找找吗
Can you look it up for me?
可以 因为我没有其他事可做
Yeah,because I don't have nothing else to do.
我不是接线员
I'm not an operator.
快点 瑞吉纳 很重要的
Come on,Regina, it's important.
你可以在雇员目录里找
You can look it up in the employee directory.
接线员不会不给的
The operator won't give it out.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
顺便一说 我看见你那小巧玲珑男朋友在大厅闲逛
And by the way, I saw your cute little boyfriend roaming the halls.
我会让他享受下滋味 直到你回来
I will let him get a little taste of this until your skinny ass gets back here.
我能让那孩子成熟起来 很迅速 好吧 等等 找到了
I could grow that boy up real quick. Okay, wait. No, here it is.
怎么了 姑娘 她在"傻笑婊♥子♥"名单里
How about this, girl? They got it listed under "Smiley Face Bitch."
瑞吉纳 你能联♥系♥我吗
Regina, can you connect me?
可以 我能联♥系♥你
Yeah, I can connect you.
我很乐意
It would be my pleasure.
因为我没什么鬼事情可做
Because I don't have a damn thing else to do.
快接 蕾切尔
Come on, Rachel.
什么?
What?
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
真的吗 现在?
Really, now?
我要洗个冷水澡
I'm gonna take a cold shower.
你好 甜心
Hello, sweet thing.
你对蕾切尔做了什么
What did you do to Rachel?
我准备问你同样的事情
I was going to ask you the same thing.
她的血在你车子里
Her blood is in your car.
所以是她的手♥机♥
So is her phone.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她今天没有来上班
She didn't show up at work today.
我想有事情将要发生
I think something's going around.
我很希望史蒂夫 没有被遇到
I sure hope Steve doesn't catch it tonight.
嘿 我是史蒂夫 你知道怎么做
Hey, it's Steve. You know what to do.
史蒂夫 听着 我知道你不相信我
Steve, listen,I know you don't believe me,
但你要远离阿比 好吗
but you have to stay away from Abby, okay?
她很危险 你要相信我
She's dangerous.You have to trust me.
阿比
Abby?
嘿 阿比
Hey, Abby?
走开
Move!
对不起 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
这里
Here!
嘿 我是史蒂夫 你知道怎么做
Hey, it's Steve. You know what to do.
妈的
Shit.
我们会赶上的 好吗 -好的 伙计 迟点说
We'll catch up. All right? All right, man, talk to you later.
你还好吗 伙计
You okay, buddy?
坚持住 我们会照顾好你的 伙计
Hang tough,we're gonna take care of you, man.
警探罗根 我是丹妮·罗杰斯
Detective Rogan, it's Danni Rogers.
听着 我知道你认为我沉迷于
Look, I know you think I'm obsessed with
阿比·拉塞尔 但请听我说
Abby Russell, but please just hear me out.
阿比·拉塞尔 真实身份是莎拉·派瑞斯
Abby Russell is, in reality, Sarah Price.
打给日景研究所
Call the Sunnyview Institute.
自己问清楚 你就会发现真♥相♥
Check it out for yourself, you'll find out the truth.
瑞吉纳
Regina!
瑞吉纳 瑞吉纳 瑞吉纳
Regina, Regina, Regina.
你看到史蒂夫了吗
Have you seen Steve?
姑娘 先去检查下身体
Girl, get your sex drive in check.
我是认真的 该死
I'm being serious. Fuck.
史蒂夫在哪里
Where is Steve?
滚开 嘿
Get out of my face. Hey!
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey!
这是医院 不是溜冰场
This is a hospital,not the damn roller derby.
你们两个在干什么
What's going on with the two of you?
丹妮 你很明白的 你不要在工作时炫耀你的木耳
Danni, you know better.You don't air your dirty laundry at work.
滚开 婊♥子♥!
Move, bitch!
你冷静点 姑娘
You settle down, girl.
你哪里也不要去 莎拉
You're not going anywhere, Sarah.
谁? - 你♥爸♥爸的事是假的
Who? -You lied about your father.
你一直在撒谎
You lied about everything.
我不在乎
I don't care.
拿开你的手 不要碰她
Hands off of me! Don't you touch her.
都被你搞砸了 你个婊♥子♥
You've ruined everything, you bitch.
哇哦 哇哦 阿比 发生什么事了
Whoa, whoa. Abby. What's going on?
丹妮·罗杰斯在追杀我 请叫人帮忙
Danni Rogers is after me. Please call for help.
好的 待着别动 在这里等
Okay, hold on.Just wait right here.
这是第七频道丹妮·罗杰斯袭击阿比·拉塞尔
This is Daniels up on seven.Danni Rogers just assaulted Abby Russell.
叫纽约警♥察♥局
Call NYPD.
快报♥警♥
No! Call the police.
妈的 快走
Shit, let's go.
阿比 站住
Abby, stop!
嘿 嘿 站住 够了
Hey. Hey, stop it. Enough.
到底他妈的发生了什么事
What the fuck is going on?
莎拉你不用这么做
Sarah, you don't have to do this.
我能帮助你
I can help you.
你病了 莎拉 让我帮你治好
You're sick, Sarah.Let's get you better.
我关心你
I care about you.
你本可以成为我的朋友
You had your chance to be my friend!
丹妮
Danni!
丹妮
Danni!
丹妮 放开我 史蒂夫
Danni! Get off of me, Steve.
丹妮 冷静
Danni, calm down.
电影精选列表