我想知道他是否会给我免费治疗
I wonder if he's going to bill me for the session.
所以你是我最喜爱的客户
So, you are officially my favorite client.
我说我们有很大进展
I'd say we're having a breakthrough.
转角有间酒店
There's a hotel around the corner.
这里有什么不好
What's wrong with right here?
你老婆有绑过(指SM)你吗 拉里?
Your wife ever tie you up, Larry?
没有
No.
怎么了
What the fuck?
拉里 我给你注射了4毫升的万可松
Larry, I've just injected you with 4 cc's of Vecuronium.
所以放松点
So relax.
喔噢 真快
Wow. That was fast.
已经麻醉了你的手臂
It's already paralyzed your arms.
很快 你就不可能
And soon, it will make it impossible for you
移♥动♥你身体其他部位
to move any other part of your body.
万可松比其他产品昂贵一点点
And while Vecuronium is slightly more expensive than its competition,
它产生一些不良副作用
it produces few adverse side effects.
它会令你瘫痪
It simply paralyzes you.
你看起来很可爱 被困住的样子
You look so adorable strapped in like that.
来 允许我
Here, allow me.
因此 让我们来玩开心点
So, let's make this a happy event.
一旦你去世了 你妻子会继承你的钱
Once you're gone,your wife will inherit lots and lots of money.
她不会知道你是个什么变♥态♥
She will never know what a creep you were.
你不会被抓住
You won't get caught.
所以你瞧 拉里 这是双赢
So you see, Larry,this is a win-win.
当我看着 这头怪物即将死去
And as I watched the monster about to die,
我知道我做了正确的事情
I knew I'd done the right thing.
这会让事情我和丹妮有利
This would set things right for me and Danni.
那是一个完美的起步
It was a perfect jumping-off point.
建立于我和丹妮的事
The very thing for me and Danni to build on.
我感觉到一个新开始
I felt a new beginning.
湿气滴下来我的腿
There was actually moisture trickling down my leg.
拉里 最后让我高♥潮♥了
Larry made me come(cum),after all.
我勒个擦
Holy shit!
女士 你有手♥机♥吗 打911
Lady, you got a cell? Call 911.
电♥话♥号♥码查询服务 城市和地区
Directory assistance. City and listing, please.
曼哈顿区 曼斯特餐厅的号♥码
In Manhattan. The number of Maestro's.
感谢 我们会联♥系♥你
Thank you. We'll connect you.
你好 曼斯特餐厅
Hello, Maestro's.
能告诉我今晚有什么特别介绍吗
Can you tell me the specials of the evening?
我们有美味的海鲜意大利饭和龙虾浓汤
We've got a very nice seafood risotto and a lobster bisque.
听起来很不错
Sounds so good.
我们还有意大利饺子
And we've got some portobello-stuffed ravioli
拌奶油沙司和清炒干蘑菇
in a bechamel sauce with sauteed shiitake mushrooms.
干蘑菇? 哇哦
Shiitake mushrooms? Wow.
只有我 贾里德
It's just me, Jared.
噢 有点迟回来
Oh. It's kind of late to be getting in.
回去睡觉 贾里德
Go back to bed, Jared.
你是我认识最好的男人
You're the best man I know.
我伴着快♥感♥回到家
I returned home on a high.
在曼斯特餐厅的高♥潮♥和晚餐
An orgasm and a great meal at Maestro's.
天啊
Jesus.
丹妮 你还好吗
Danni,are you all right?
拉里今晚被杀了
Larry was killed tonight.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
我会照顾好你
I'll take care of you now.
我母亲服了镇定剂 我阿姨说打给我如果她需要我
My mother's sedated.My aunt said she'd call me if she needs me.
我要离开这里 我一团糟
I just had to get out of there. I'm a mess.
对不起 我只是不知道还有什么地方去
I'm sorry, I just didn't know where else to go.
你来对地方了
You came to the right place.
你和我呆在一起
You'll stay with me.
谢谢 但我刚是去史蒂夫家的路上
Thanks, but I was just on my way to Steve's.
我真的需要谈谈
I just really needed to talk.
我想我要搬去和他住
I think I'm gonna move in with him.
丹妮 你被吓坏了
Danni, you've been traumatized.
现在不是做决定的时候
Now is not the right time to make that kind of a decision.
他在乎我 我想他真的想明白我
He cares about me.I think he really wants to understand me.
我明白你
I understand you.
没人像我明白你
Nobody understands you like I understand you.
没有人
Nobody.
现在 忘记史蒂夫
Now, forget about this Steve.
他只是个大学里骗你的失败者
He's just some loser you fucked in college.
你现在是个护士 成熟点
You're a nurse now.Grow up already!
为什么你要这样
Why are you being like this?
什么这样
Being like what?
我要离开
I have to leave.
所以就这样
So that was it.
没人会像我明白你
Nobody will ever understand you like I do.
还有你是对的 拉里是只猪
And you were right. Larry was a pig.
我只希望他的老二被切掉
I just hope his dick got sliced off
当他撞破挡风玻璃
when he went through the windshield.
我没告诉过你他出车祸
I never told you he was in a car crash.
罗杰斯小姐
Miss Rogers.
我是埃德·罗根警探
Detective Ed Rogan.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for your loss.
我调查你继父的案件
I'm working on your stepfather's case.
尸检报告出来了
Post mortem and tox came in.
我可能有些问题在路上问你
I might have some questions down the road
所以我想亲自介绍自己
so I wanted to introduce myself.
这很大可能不是最好的时候
This probably isn't the best time.
可能吧
Probably.
我要和其他人谈话
I needed to speak with anybody
你继父被杀那天谁见过他
who saw your stepfather the day he was killed.
得逆来顺受
Got to roll with the punches here.
所以 有什么你想我知道的
Well, if there's anything you can think I might need to know,
我很感谢你打给我
I would appreciate you calling me.
我不能想起任何事情我想告诉你关于他
I can't think of anything I need to tell you about him.
好吧 节哀顺变
Well, again,I'm really sorry for your loss.
等我一会儿
Just give me a second.
为什么你和那警♥察♥说话
Why were you speaking with that cop?
我是拉里的病人
I was a patient of Larry's.
他对我意味着很多
He meant a lot to me.
我从没对你提起
I never mentioned it to you.
拜托 替我问候你的母亲
Please,give your mother my best.
很简单 我离开了她
And as simple as that, I left her.
我要回去工作
I had to get back to work
而这件事情使我注意力分散
and this mentoring thing was becoming a distraction.
我不再是我
I wasn't myself.
但我从没猜透我接下来会变成什么
But I would have never guessed what was coming at me next.
早上好 真是一个充满微笑的早晨
Good morning! Isn't it a lovely day to smile?
早上好 祝你有美好的一天
Good morning. Have a wonderful day, okay?
早上好 噢 亲爱的
Good morning! Oh, darn.
早上好 今天还好吗
Good morning.How are we today?
我尿在了一个袋子里
We are peeing in a bag.
噢 真随便
Oh! How convenient!
你能看看这个吗
Would you look at this?
什么
What?
这个该死的带着傻笑表情女士
This damn lady with these smiley face stickers.
这里没有会笑的人
There are no smiley face people here.
你认为这个男人撒泡尿在袋子里会笑吗
You think this man pushing his bladder in a bag feels like smiling?
很大可能不会
Probably not.
那你认为那袋子是让我笑吗
You think me having to change that bag is making me want to smile?
一定不是
Definitely not.
不 绝不 我讨厌那些傻笑的人
No. Hell no. I hate these smiley face people.
我告诉你为什么 她最好不要走过来这里
I tell you what,she better not bring her ass down here
因为我会揍那婊♥子♥的脸
because I will punch that bitch right in her face.
看谁还在笑
See who's smiling then.
噢 该死 她来了
Oh, shit, here she comes.
往下看 我说 不要向上看
Look down,I mean, don't look up.
让她看起来你像是做事情
Act like you're doing something.
不要看 不要看
Don't look up.Don't look up.
电影精选列表