You can go back in the ocean now, Miller. We got this.
我们要去巴黎,东西带好 准备一小时后出发
We're going to Paris. Everybody pack. Be ready to leave in one hour.
♪ Paris, Paris, Paris Paris, Paris, Paris... ♪
付完赎金后 我们四处走走,怎麽样?
Let's go and do some sightseeing after the ransom paying.
-可以吗? -当然
Can we do that? - Of course!
你知道吗?
Can we just... You know what?
救回维克后
After we get Vik back,
我们可以去艺术桥重申誓约
we could go and renew our vows at Love Locks Bridge.
就这麽办
It's a date.
你们的手机给我
I'm gonna need your phones.
-手机? -为什麽?
Need our phones? - Why?
会影响办桉
They're compromised.
好吧
Oh, okay.
会还给我们吧?这是全新的
We'll get 'em back, right? These are brand-new. We got 'em for free.
免费的,是礼盒的赠品
In the gift bags. They gave 'em to us--
他们送的,我们...
[booming]
-竟然有这种事 -手机拿不回来了
Can't believe that happened. - We're not getting them back.
我的裡面有老二照,现在没了
I had a dick pic on mine, but that's gone.
别想手机了,只有一支电话重要
Let's not obsess about phones.
就是绑匪要打的,拿去
The only important phone is the one the kidnapper will call on. Here.
我设定过了,大家都听得到 你们一个人要带枪
I set it up so we can hear everything. I'm gonna need one of you to be armed.
-斯皮茨先生,你能拿枪吗? -可以
Mr. Spitz, can you handle a gun? - Yes.
我说过了,我当过警♥察♥,干嘛?
I told you, I was on the force. What? - Um...
可能要交给我
I just think maybe I should handle it.
妳拿枪?
You should handle it? - Just--
-为什麽... -你的枪法...
Why would that-- - Your aim is--
我的枪法很准 干嘛在他面前讲这种话?
My aim? My aim is fine.
他听不到...
Why are you saying this? - He can't hear--
这就像我在名模面前说妳穿塑身衣
That's like me saying you wear Spanx in front of a supermodel.
枪我来拿
So, uh, I'll take the gun 'cause
我枪法很准
I'm very good with a gun.
以前警队都叫我“尼克手枪侠” 那是我的绰号
They used to call me "Nicky Guns" on the force. That was my nickname.
黑道以前週末都会来请教我
Gang members used to ask me for advice on the weekends
因为我枪法神准
'cause I shot so well.
我会说:“我不能讲,我不想帮你们”
I'd say, "I can't. I don't wanna help you guys."
妳拿枪
You take the gun.
我拿枪,电话在我这裡,钱在你那裡
I'll take the gun. I got the phone, and you got the money.
他们打来后,遵守书裡第12章讲的
When they call, I want you to follow the three rules of ransom drops
交付赎款三原则
from Chapter 12 of my book.
可以吗?奥黛丽,记得吗?
Can you do that? Remember what they are?
第一,遵守所有合理的指示
Number one. Um, follow all reasonable instructions.
-对 -第二
Yes. - Number two.
要先看到肉票,再交付赎金
Do not hand off the ransom until you see the kidnappee.
-没错 -第三
Exactly.
不要跟他们去第二个地点
And number three. Do not go to a secondary location with them.
非常好
Perfect. You'll be fine.
你们不会有事的,去吧
Off you go.
-好 -“尼克手枪侠”风格,走吧
Okay. -"Nicky Guns" style. Let's go!
-尼克,这个给你 -我拿...
Cool. - I'm gonna hand you this.
告诉我,谁叫过你“尼克手枪侠”?
You gotta tell me who on earth ever called you "Nicky Guns."
谁没这样叫我?大家都这样叫我
You gotta tell me who didn't call me that. Everybody called me that.
我没碰过这麽重的一箱钱
This is the heaviest goddamn case of money I've ever felt.
干嘛不用线上支付?这重达...
Why couldn't they Venmo? This thing weighs...
我的手好痛
My hands are killing me.
我要用两隻手,这样会怪吗?
I'm gonna go two hands. Does that look weird?
-你的手很可爱 “可爱”?什麽意思?
Your hands are cute. - "Cute"? What does that mean?
-小巧可爱 -妳家人的手都像红猩猩
You have cute hands. - Your family has orangutan ha--
妳从小就觉得大手很正常
You grew up thinking giant hands are normal.
我没说你的手很秀气
I never said dainty hands.
但跟你击掌很怪,因为你的手很小
I said it's weird to high-five you 'cause your hands are little.
我的手是一般大小
They're average hands.
-妳奶奶的掌心放得下斗牛犬 -拜託
Your grandmother can palm a bulldog. - Oh, please.
我们在找谁?
Who are we looking for?
-电话来了 -有人打来
Shit, shit, shit. That's the phone.
好,开始了
Okay, here we go.
启动追踪
Initiate the trace.
喂,你好
Hi. Bonjour,
女士,小姐,还是先生?请说
uh, madame or mademoiselle or monsieur. Go ahead.
尼克,是我!
Nick, it's me!
王公,还好吗?
Rajah! You okay?
钱在我们手上,我们要知道该往哪走
So we got the money, and we just need to know where to bring it.
告诉我们,我们救你出来
So tell us, and we'll get you out of there.
怎麽了?
What happened?
证明人质还活着
You have your proof of life.
把钱拿去路边的厢型车
Now take the money to the van at the curb.
好
Okay.
-什麽厢型车? -厢型车?
Wh-- Wh-- What van? - Van?
什麽厢型车?那一辆?
What van are we talking about? That van there?
不要指,白♥痴♥,往那边自然走过去
Don't point, you idiot! Just casually walk in that direction.
好,我过去
Okay. Okay. I'm coming.
有异状的话,王公就没命
Anything out of the ordinary, and the Maharajah dies.
别这样,好,我们来了
Don't do that. Okay, we're coming.
要去厢型车那裡
We gotta go to the van.
-那一辆? -不要指
That van? - No! Don't point.
他不要我们指,那一辆
He doesn't like pointing. That van.
吓死人
Oh shit.
上车
Get in the van.
我们用钱跟你交换王公
We'll give you the money in exchange for the Maharajah.
他在附近
He's not far.
快点上车
Get in the van.
-别上车 -你们的命运...
Don't get in the van!
-之前不是这样说的 -原则三,不要上车
That wasn't part of the deal. - Number three. Don't get in the van.
上车,不然射穿你们的肚子
Get in the van, or I'll shoot you both in the stomach,
把你们带去乡下,喂给猪吃
take you to the countryside, and feed you to the swine.
-好,上车吧 -好...
Okay. Let's get in the van. - Okay, okay, okay.
好,抱歉,好
Okay, sorry. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
白♥痴♥美国人
Stupid Americans.
-把钱给我们 -把钱给你们
Give us the money! - Give you the money.
-没问题,钱 -把钱给他,拜託
All right. You got it. - Just give him the money!
-等一下 -我还有这个
One second. - I do have these too.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
我带来,以免我们之后想庆祝...
I brought these for us in case we wanted to celebrate after,
-你疯了吗? -计画调整一下
but I'm gonna change the plans.
我把这边铐在这裡,这边铐在这裡
So what I'll do is put this on here, and I'll put this on here.
钱要跟着我们走了
This goes wherever we go now.
懂吗?我不知道钥匙在哪...
You understand? I don't know where the--
-怎麽了? -什麽?
No! - What happened?
-哈囉?
What happened? - Hello?
断线了?
We're offline?
待命
Stand by.
马上带我们去见王公
Take us to the Maharajah now.
妳觉得如何?
What do you think of that?
把手砍断
Chop off his hand.
-把手砍断? -什麽?
Chop off my hand? - What?
-对 -不要!斧头!
Yes! - No! Hatchet!
-不要,快找钥匙 -我知道在哪裡
Find the key. - I do know where the key is.
-找这裡 -糟糕
Look in here. - No, no, no. Shoot.
-我找不到 -找其他口袋
妈的,我好像没办法扣下扳机找钥匙
- Shoot, I can't find it. - Check your other pockets!
老公,你在讲什麽?
Son of a gun! I can't seem to pull the trigger on finding the key.
妳的枪!射这个溷♥蛋♥!
What are you talking about? - Your gun! Shoot this asshole!
天啊!
Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Oh my God!
对不起!
Oh my God, I'm so sorry!
不要道歉,妳杀了绑匪
Don't apologize, honey. You killed the kidnapper!
天啊
Oh my God!
射这个傢伙!
Shoot this guy!
可以射腿吗?我不想再杀人
Can I shoot him in the leg? I don't wanna kill anybody else!
有什麽差别?妳已经是杀人犯了!
What is the difference? You're already a murderer!
我不想当杀人狂!
I don't wanna be a mass murderer!
-拿斧头 -好
Grab the hatchet! - Okay!
怎麽了?
电影精选列表