We just... This has just happened.
-怎麽这麽快? -太厉害了
How'd they do that so fast? - It's incredible.
老公,上面写尼克和奥黛丽
Honey! It says "Nick and Audrey"!
天啊,快到床上来!
Oh my God! You gotta come in this bed!
我来了,宝贝
I'm coming, baby!
我来了...
Oh! - I'm coming! I'm coming! Hey!
天啊!
Oh my God!
宝贝
Ow! Baby!
-天啊 -怎麽了?
Oh gosh. - All right. What?
不知道我有没有把衣服准备好
I don't know if I packed appropriately for this event.
-我要确认一下 -我跟妳去
I gotta check. - I'm coming with!- I gotta check.
走吧
I'm coming with! Let's go!
-天啊 -好,很好
Oh my God! - Okay, that's good.
这是妳的衣服,对
That's your stuff. Yeah.
你有看到吗?
Do you see this?
我没看过...
I've never seen anything-- - All right.
宝贝,你看起来好帅
Baby, you look so handsome. - I...
-我... -你竟然撑得起来
I can't believe you pulled that off.
-我要把那个脱掉 -走吧
Well, I'm gonna pull that off. - Let's go.
拜託,这件留下来
Please tell me you're gonna keep that.
天啊
Oh my God!
-嗨 -你好吗?
Hi! - Hey, how are ya?
奥黛丽
Audrey!
-上校 -嗨
Ah, Colonel! - Hey.
太美了
Stunning! - Thank you!
好帅啊
Oh, how handsome are you, man?
尼克,我对你情有“独”锺
I only have eye for you, Nick.
继续保持,很好
Oh! You better keep it that way! All right!
在最美的地方,最美的夜晚
In a most beautiful place on a most beautiful night,
妳绝对是全世界最美的女人
you have to be the most beautiful thing of all.
好,每根手指都要亲
Whoa. Okay. Definitely kissing every single finger I have.
我跟一万多个女人做过爱
I have made love to more than 10,000 women.
-没有一个比妳迷人 -好
[Audrey murmurs] - None as ravishing as you.
说到惊人的数字
Okay. Well, speaking of staggering numbers,
这是跟我结婚16年的先生
this is my husband of 16 years.
我跟一个女人做过爱
I've made love to one woman.
而且表现得很差
And I did it terribly, by the way. - All right.
天啊,你是那个 法兰西斯科佩雷斯,对吧?
Holy sh-- This is... You're that guy, Francisco Perez, yeah?
这傢伙以前是足球选手
This guy used to be a soccer player.
有次用头撞人,把人撞昏了
He headbutted some dude one time and put him into a coma.
对,我知道,我撞太用力 他不能再眨眼了
Yeah. I know. I hit him so hard, he lost his ability to blink.
好吧,很高兴认识你,我们...
Anyway, it was so nice to meet you. So, we're go--
兄弟,你怎麽会认识王公?
What about you? How do you know the Maharajah?
我退役之后
Well, after I retired from football,
他爸找我去他的公♥司♥帅维克
his father made me the chairman of the board of directors
当董事会主席
of Shiz-Vik, his company.
还有,我帮他追到漂亮的新娘 那个金髮美女
Also, I helped him land that beautiful bride of his, the blonde.
虽然她比不上这一个,天啊
Although she has nothing on this one. My God.
-好 -天啊,好
Okay. - Okay.
待会见
I'll see you in a second.
1万美元,你可以跟她睡一晚
$10,000, you can have one night with her.
开玩笑的,死变态
I'm kidding, you sick bastard.
好大一盘
That's quite the plate.
你们国家没有东西吃吗?
Do they not have food where you come from?
不是...我只是... 我老公每次都拿我的东西吃
No, you know, I just... I'm so used to my husband just eating off my plate,
已经变成习惯了
so it's sort of become a habit.
妳说得对,我不需要这个
But, no, you're absolutely right. I don't need this.
不要!不要放回去
No, no, no! Don't put it back.
我没有要放回去
I was not gonna do that.
美国人
Americans.
美国人
Americans.
要试试吗?
Would you care for one?
不用,谢谢,改天吧
Oh, I'm so good. Thank you. Maybe another time.
-所以... -谢谢。
So, um... - Thank you.
妳是新娘的亲友吗?
Are you on the bride's side?
不是,我是赛拉,新郎的妹妹
No, I'm Saira, groom's sister.
我不知道维克有妹妹
I did not know Vik had a sister.
对啊
Yeah.
这些桌子很矮
These are very low tables! -
妳在看书 是不喜欢这样的婚礼,还是...
Are you reading 'cause you don't like weddings like this, or...
不是,应该是说我不喜欢人
No, you know, it's more that I don't like people.
尤其是这群人
I mean, these people in particular.
只要克劳黛和妳哥开心 其他都不重要
I guess as long as Claudette and your brother have fun,
对,我不懂怎麽会有人想结婚
that's all that matters.
花那麽多时间
Right. I don't really understand how anyone gets married.
跟一个人在一起,妳能想像吗?
Spending so much time with one person. Can you imagine?
说到我的那一个人
Well, speaking of my one person,
他就在这裡
there he is.
尼克,这是赛拉
Nick, this is Saira.
她是维克的妹妹
This is Vik's sister.
-妳要不要... -不要
Would you... - No.
-不要吗? -她不要
You good? - She's good.
-我是尼克,幸会 -我是赛拉
I am Nick. Nice to meet you. - Saira.
对了,我很爱妳哥
Love your brother, by the way.
他超好玩的 -是的
He's hysterical. - Right.
天啊
Oh boy.
好,如果你是想勾引我,这真的没用
Okay, if you're trying to seduce me, it's really not working.
天啊
Oh my God.
尼克,我刚刚想到你漂亮的老婆
Hey, Nick. I was just thinking about your lovely wife.
又来了
Oh, you again.
看来你们见过法兰西斯科了
I see you've already met Francisco.
看来你们认识维克拉姆的泼妇妹妹
And I guess you're both acquainted with Vikram's harpy of a sister.
-他说剖腹吗? -泼妇
Did he say "herpe"? - Harpy.
女伯爵,看到克劳黛真的嫁给王公
Countess! How humiliating it must be for you to see Claudette
妳肯定脸上无光
actually close a deal with the Maharajah.
有没有想过妳可能做错了什麽?
Ever wonder what you might have done wrong, dear?
有没有想过,长得够高 能坐云霄飞车是什麽感觉?
Ever wonder what it feels like to be tall enough to ride a rollercoaster?
那是女伯爵塞寇
That's Countess Sekou.
维克的前未婚妻
She's Vik's ex-fiancée,
也是克劳黛的大学室友
and she's Claudette's old university roommate.
他们还是朋友?对了,她很没有礼貌
And they're still friends? She's quite rude, by the way.
不仅如此,她还是克劳黛的伴娘
Well, on top of all that, she's also Claudette's maid of honor.
-什麽? -希望各位都看了教学影片
What? - Yeah.
因为舞会即将开始
[man over PA] Hope you watched the video because the dancing is about to begin!
-什麽舞会? -我要尿遁了
What dancing? - I'm gonna fake going to the bathroom.
-我不跳舞,妳去跳 -我没拿到影片
I don't dance. You dance. - I didn't get a video. Did you?
他们送去房♥间,我忘了告诉妳
They brought one to the room.
-谢了 -爱妳
I forgot to tell you. - Thanks.
各位先生女士,请跟我一起欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome
新娘
the bride!
跟我们来!
You get 'em! Come with us!
好,来吧!
All right, come on!
跳起来,宝贝
Come on, baby!
时间到了
And now it's time!
大家引颈期盼的时刻
The moment you've all been waiting for.
新郎维克拉姆戈文丹!
The groom, Vikram Govindan!
太壮观了
This is crazy!
哥!
Brother!
叫大家退后!
Back! Get everybody back! Get everybody back!
退后
Stay back!
维克!
Vik!
好
Okay, all right.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
不是他,不是维克
It's not him. It's not Vik.
谢天谢地,只是卢先生
Oh, thank God! It's only Mr. Lou.
-谁干的? -维克在哪裡?
Who did this to you? - Where is Vik? Hey!
是谁?什麽?我的天啊
Who? What? Oh my gosh!
维克在哪裡?
Where is Vik?
-是谁干的? -谁?你记得吗?
Who did this to you? - Who was it? Do you remember?
是...
It was...
快说,不要死
电影精选列表