God, Nick! - [rapid beeping]
这傢伙应该写一本书
...this guy should write a book.
我的天啊,尼克!
Oh my God, Nick!
“许多的研究显示
绑匪不会轻举妄动
"Thousands of studies have shown that the kidnapper will do nothing
害自己拿不到赎金”
to jeopardize the receiving of the ransom."
康纳米勒先生的书,第9章,第3节
Chapter 9, section 3, written by Mr. Connor Miller.
你看了书
You read the book.
整本看完,写得很烂
From cover to cover, sweetheart, and it sucked.
妳要喝喝看,很好喝
You gotta try this. It's so good.
你把我吓死了
You just scared the crap out of me.
怎麽回事?
What was that?
什麽?
What?
非常厉害
Very impressive.
休旅车爆♥炸♥了,你怎麽能先下车?
How did you get out of that SUV before it blew up?
我没有下车
I didn't.
我爬到后座的防弹钛製空间
I climbed into a bomb-proof titanium chamber in the back seat.
在大庭广众下身亡 这是排除嫌疑最好的方法
A public death. What better way to eliminate himself as a suspect.
对但事情没有照你的计画走吧?
Yeah, yeah. But everything didn't go according to your plan, did it?
你的手下拿到了钱就要逃之夭夭
Your guy had his hand on the case seconds before a clean getaway.
突然...
And boom.
贪心的前未婚妻登场
The greedy ex enters the chat.
7千万美元
是一大笔钱
Hmm. $70 million. That's a lot of money,
就算她是女伯爵
even for a countess.
所以她派伊玛妮来劫走抢匪的钱
So she sends Imani over to hijack the hijackers.
-谁? -伊玛妮
Who? - Imani.
-谁? -伊玛...那个丫鬟...
Who? - Iman-- The sidekick to the--
女伯爵的...学她笑
The Countess's... You know, do the laugh.
-一定要吗? -一下就好
Do I have to? - Just knock it out.
他们知道了
Now they know.
然后她出现
And then she swoops in,
在你的眼皮下偷走了赎金
steals the ransom money right out from under your nose.
一定很痛吧
That must have hurt. - Uh-huh.
你们要是认真看过我的书
Now, if you had, in fact, read my book properly,
就会记得,匿名罪犯的身分一旦揭晓
you'd remember that revealing the identity of a heretofore anonymous criminal
所有知情的人都会有危险
puts all those privy to that information at risk.
这表示
Which means
我要杀了你们所有人
I'm gonna have to kill you all.
天啊!
Oh God!
盖瑞?
Gary?
妳是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
我是苏珊
I'm Susan.
-妳知道她是谁吗? -不知道
Do you know who this is? - I have no idea.
十年前,我来这裡留学的时候 认识了盖瑞
Gary and I met here ten years ago when I was studying abroad,
我们约好了我们如果还爱着对方
and we promised that if we still loved each other
也还没找到另一半
and we hadn't found anyone else,
今晚午夜,就约在艾菲尔铁塔 中间这一层碰面
that we would meet halfway up the Eiffel Tower at midnight tonight.
我还是深爱着他
And I still love him very much.
盖瑞在这裡吗?
Are any of you Gary?
把手放下,法兰西斯科
Put your hand down, Francisco.
-天啊 -小心!
Oh my God!
天啊!
Oh God!
准备好
Get ready.
最后我想说
It just remains for me to say,
很高兴跟你们交手
it's been a pleasure.
爆破按钮还在他手上
He still has the button blaster thingy!
奥黛丽
Audrey!
天啊
Oh my God!
跟我想的不一样!
No! This is not what I planned!
妳真的很会一错再错,对吧?
There really is no end to your bad decision-making, is there?
尼克!不敢相信我要这麽做
Nick! I can't believe I'm doing this.
拿我的枪
Take my gun.
等一下,你需要子弹,在我口袋裡
Wait! You need bullets. In my pocket.
你这个臭小子
Oh, you little rascal.
-要伸进去一点 -没问题
You got it in there deep, huh? - You got it.
苏珊,压住警探的伤口
Susan, put some pressure on the inspector's wound.
这是互动剧场吗?
Is this like an interactive theater thing?
很高兴我的忠实粉丝能看到这个
I'm glad my biggest fan is gonna get to see this.
其实,我现在没那麽喜欢你了
Actually, not as much of a fan as I used to be.
真可惜,因为我要示范最后一课了
That's a shame because I'm about to teach my final lesson...
炸掉艾菲尔铁塔,金蝉脱壳
How to blow up the Eiffel Tower and get away with it.
你不会干这种事
You would never do that.
除了目击者之外,我最讨厌一种东西
There's only one thing I hate more than witnesses,
就是法国人
and that's the French.
那扇门一开
That door opens, everyone inside is dead, understand?
裡面的人都会死,懂吗?
尼克!
Nick!
不…不…不要!尼克!
No, Nick! No, no! No, no, no!
尼克
Nick! Oh!
(你欠我们苹果手机 爱你哟,尼克手枪侠)
卡住了
It's stuck.
-把它拿掉,我很脆弱 -背心是中号的
Get this shit off me. I feel vulnerable! - The vest is a medium.
你14岁就穿不下中号的了
You haven't been a medium since you were 14!
别激动,拜託,把背心脱掉
Just chill out, please! Get this vest off me.
还好吗?
You all right?
我需要电子菸
I need my vape.
-好 -在我口袋裡
Okay. - In my pocket there.
-右边口袋 -这个?
The right pocket.
-不... -不是
This? - No, no.
那是你的老二
Oh, no. That's your penis.
-妳拿到了 -拿到了
You got it. - Okay, got it. Got it.
中了弹恐怕不适合抽这个
I don't think this is the best thing for someone who's been shot,
不过,你抽吧
but go for it.
布鲁克林人来了
Here comes Brooklyn.
停了!
It stopped! - Oh!
(引爆器启动)
拆掉这鬼东西!
Cut that damn thing off!
退后,不然钱就飞了
Step back, or this money goes.
我不相信妳
I don't believe you.
你这样怎麽不会脑震盪?
How the hell do you do that without getting a concussion?
神的恩赐
God's gift!
他不会再眨眼了
He will never blink again.
-尼克! -我们来了,宝贝
Nick! - Yeah, we're coming, precious!
交给我,拜託
Let me handle this, please.
可能
有轻微脑震盪
Perhaps... a mild concussion.
-拆掉! -我们都会爆♥炸♥!
Get the thing off! - We are all gonna blow up!
我没有头绪
I don't know what to do!
没事的,宝贝
It's all good, babe!
尼克双枪侠登场
Nicky Two Guns in the house!
有打中什麽吗?
Did I hit anything?
射到引爆器了,老公
You got the detonator thingy, honey!
很好,我就是瞄准那个
Okay, good! That's what I was aiming for!
我的宝贝
Oh, my love.
菸圈,爱的菸圈
The ring. The rings of love.
好,现在要用枪 来干另一件事,对吧?
Yes. Okay. We're gonna use the guns for something else now, aren't we, bro?
把你朋友痛扁了一顿,现在换你
Smacked up your friends pretty good. You're next.
来啊
What's up? What's up?
好
Okay.
你要去哪裡?宝贝!
Where you going? Babe!
奥黛丽!
Audrey!
老公!
Honey!
没事的,宝贝,我会救妳,撑住!
It's okay, baby! I got you! Just hang on!
我一定是跳过了踢脸那一章
I must have missed the chapter on face-kicking.
天啊
Oh my gosh.
过来
Come here.
要撒纸花了,王八蛋
It's time to make it rain, bitch.
不!
No!
来吧,宝贝
Come to me!
不
No!
不不…好的。
No, no, no. Okay.
干掉其他人
Finish off the others.
好
电影精选列表