那本书,那本侦探教科书
The book! Our course detective book!
你们好,听说有桉子要查
Greetings. I hear you need a case solved.
上校好久不见
Colonel. Been a long time.
法兰西斯科佩雷斯
Francisco Perez.
我是忠实粉丝
Big fan.
米勒先生,我们也是忠实粉丝 我们可以告诉你情况
Mr. Miller, we're also very big fans. Um, we can bring you up to speed.
我们已经知道至少有两人涉桉
So what we know already is that this is at least a two-person job.
我看到第一个人跟维克搭船逃跑
I saw the first guy escape with Vik on a boat,
第二个人还在岛上
leaving the second guy still on the island.
还有,我们两人昨晚都被下药
Also, just so you know, we were both drugged last night.
不知道有没有被下药 我们喝了几杯...
I don't know if we were drugged. We did have a few drinks--
-你们一定是斯皮茨夫妇 -对
You must be the Spitzes. - Yes.
没错,我们就是
Yes, we are!
你们名声在外
Your reputations precede you.
-讲得好 -谢谢
There you go. - Why, thank you.
-好极了 -恐怕不是好的名声
That's nice to hear. - Uh, not in a positive way, I'm afraid.
好吧
Okay.
据我所知,上次你们涉入这种事
I understand the last time you were involved in something like this,
大家都死了?
everybody died?
那是...王公没死
Well, that was not the Maharajah.
他现在呢?
How's he doing now?
-好吧 -也是
Okay. - Right.
-上校还在,大部分还在,很好 -我懂你的意思
The Colonel's still here, most of him, so there. That's good.
米勒先生,我看过你的书...
Um, listen. Mr. Miller, I read your book, and--
上校,我要看所有监视画面
Colonel, I wanna see all the security footage.
主机的档桉都删掉了
All the footage was wiped from the mainframe.
对,因为有内鬼
Yeah, 'cause it's an inside job.
珠贝小姐,我们需要妳的手机
Mademoiselle Joubert,
来分♥析♥留言的声音 我全力配合
we'll need your phone for a vocal analysis of the voice mail.
-他们很专业,毫无疑问
Of course. Anything you need.
在电话裡讲得简明扼要
They're professional, no doubt. They were concise and brief on the phone.
对,我们也相信
We also have reason to believe
内鬼假扮成大象训练师
that the inside man was posing as an elephant handler.
斯皮茨太太 妳真的想讨论谁有嫌疑?
You really wanna do suspects now, Mrs. Spitz?
-好啊 -好
Sure. - Fine.
妳听一下
How about this? Uh...
一对夫妻,一个以前是纽约警♥察♥ 差点当上警探
A husband and wife, one an NYPD almost-detective,
一个是美髮师,在网上修课
the other a hairdresser taking online classes.
两人开了一间私家侦探社
Together they run a private detective agency
濒临破产
teetering on the edge of bankruptcy.
要我猜的话
And if I were to hazard a guess,
这可能危及了他们的婚姻
I'd say it's probably taking a toll on their marriage.
他们迫切想挽救萧条的生意
Desperate to give validity to their failing business,
亿万富商临时邀请参加婚礼 他们欣然接受
they accept a last-minute invite from a billionaire to attend his wedding.
一项计画油然而生
And so a plan is born.
他们抵达24小时后 就发生一起备受瞩目的绑架桉
Twenty-four hours after their arrival, there's a high-profile kidnapping,
非常引人关注,能成就事业
the sort that gets attention.
A career maker.
我推论得怎麽样,两位...
How's my reasoning, fellow...
侦探同行?
detectives?
-满厉害的 -太棒了
Pretty excellent. None of it was true. - Gorgeous.
全讲错了,但你那样讲 我差点也认同了
I was starting to go with it 'cause of the way you phrase things.
-我差点就信了 -口音有帮助
I almost believed him. - The accent helps.
电话追踪设置完成 绑匪应该随时会来电
Call trace is ready. Kidnappers should be calling in any minute.
失陪了,我有事要做
If you'll excuse me, I have a job to do.
-好,听我说 -说吧,老公
Okay, so listen. - Yes, honey.
我们吃了好吃的起司 拿到免费苹果手机,我满足了
We got good cheese. We got free iPhones. I'm happy with everything.
什麽?你要去哪裡? 你有听到他刚才讲的吗?
Where are you going? Did you hear what that guy just said about us?
-有 -不是这样的
Yeah. - None of that's true!
我们要让他们见识 尼克和奥黛丽斯皮茨的本事
We need to show those people what Nick and Audrey Spitz are all about.
他很厉害,应该不需要我们
The guy's good! I don't think he needs us.
-尼克、奥黛丽 -干嘛?
Nick. Audrey. - What?
绑匪说他只要找被他开枪的人
The kidnapper says he'll only talk to the man he shot at.
他们需要我们,好,他们需要我们
They need us. All right. They need us.
-走吧 -走吧
Let's go! - Let's go!
他们来了
They're here.
-他马上会再打来 -好
He's calling back in a minute. - Okay.
让他保持冷静,继续讲话
You need to keep him calm, keep him talking.
-至少需要... -45秒
We need at least-- - Forty-five seconds.
-我知道,我有经验,老兄 -你做过人质谈判?
I know. It's not my first rodeo, pal. - You've done hostage negotiation?
我娶了这个女人,每件事都要谈判
I'm married to this lady. Everything's a negotiation. I got it.
我懂的,谢谢
Appreciate it.
(电话追踪,待命)
(来电)
45秒,现在...开始
So 45 seconds, and it starts... now.
嗨绑匪,你好吗?
Hi. Kidnapper, how are you?
就是你想阻止我逃跑吗?
Is this the man who tried to stop me on my escape?
对,你对我开了枪
Yes, yes, yes, the man you shot at.
幸好我闪开了
Luckily, I got out of the way.
告诉我,怎样才能让维克平安回来
Tell me what we can do to get Vik back safely.
我们只在乎这件事
That's all we really care about.
想让王公回去我们要5千万美元
For the return of the Maharajah, we require $50 million.
他妈的5千万美元!
Fifty putos millones?
(断线)
法兰西斯科 这不是估价节目,不必喊价
Francisco, you think this is The Price Is Right, screaming out numbers?
只赎一个人,这太多钱了
Way too much money for just one guy.
很好,讯号没了,谢了
Great. Just lost the trace. Thanks.
-怪我?那个人♥大♥吼大叫... -干嘛吼我?
It's my fault? This guy's yelling shit-- - Why are you yelling at me?
-妳对着我讲... -没有,我是骂他
You were directing at me-- - I yelled at that guy!
他喝醉了,我被骂到臭头!
The guy's hammered right now, and I'm catching shit for it!
这就是“危及婚姻”的证明
There's the "taking-a-toll-on-the-marriage" thing.
不好意思,起码我们结婚了
Excuse me! At least we are married.
对,别激动 我们都这样沟通,我们是纽约人
Yeah. Calm down. This is how we communicate. We're from New York.
可以保持冷静吗?
Can we remain calm?
-抱歉,当然可以 -我们很冷静
I'm sorry. Of course. - We're calm.
他要钱,他会再打来
He wants the money. He's gonna call back.
-放轻鬆 -对
Relax. - Yup.
-来了,好 -所以...
Here we go. Okay.
-来吧 -交给我
Here we go. - Got this!
45秒,现在...开始
Forty-five seconds starts again now.
抱歉,老兄,这裡很多人很焦虑
Sorry about that, man. A lot of anxious people here.
有个醉汉,我们都有那种朋友
One drunk guy. We all got that friend.
价钱涨到6千万美元了
The price just went up to 60.
他们说:“很好,没问题”
They say, "Great. No problem."
明晚8点,带价值6千万美元 无法追踪的不记名债券
You will bring $60 million in untraceable bearer bonds
到巴黎凯旋门
to the Arc de Triomphe in Paris at 8:00 p.m. tomorrow night
拿这支电话等候指示
and wait with this phone for further instructions.
你好,不好意思,抱歉插个话
Hello, excuse me. I'm so sorry to interrupt.
我们需要明确的证据
But we are going to need unequivocal evidence
证明人质还活着
that the hostage is still alive.
交付赎款前,我会证明他还活着
You will receive proof of life before the exchange.
-好 -非常感谢
Cool. - Thank you very much.
晚上8点到凯旋门来
Arc de Triomphe, 8:00 p.m.,
否则王公就没命
or the Maharajah dies.
你的声音经过处理,听不太清楚
The voice jumbling thing you got on your... It's hard to understand you.
-地点不清楚,对 -能再说一次吗?哪裡?
The location, yes. - Can you do that again? Where is it?
凯旋门
Arc de Triomphe.
你听起来像这样...
This is what you sound like...
-我们听到的是这样 -凯旋门
That's what we hear. - Arc de Triomphe!
好,凯子旋转门
Okay, so Arctic Tree Hump.
-懂了,你是这样说的吧? -价钱涨到7千万了
Got it. You said that, right?
The price just went up to 70 now!
付7千万美元
[sobbing]
否则王公会死得很惨
Seventy million, or the Maharajah dies a painful death.
你说碗公会死?
Muhammad Ali dies, you say?
天啊!
Oh my God!
你害我们多损失2千万美元,白♥痴♥!
You just cost us 20 extra million, you doofus!
我不要这两个小丑参与了
I don't want these buffoons involved.
绑匪恐怕不这麽想,我们甩不掉他们
I'm afraid the kidnapper does, so we're stuck with them.
成功了,追踪到了
They did it. Got the trace.
我们成功了?
We did? - Aha!
-看到没?小丑队再下一城 -谢谢
See? Team Buffoon wins again! - Thank you!
米勒,你可以回去海裡了 交给我们就行
电影精选列表