Say it. Say it. Don't die. Don't die!
-天啊 -维克在哪裡?
Oh my gosh! - Where is Vik?
-让开 -维克在哪裡?
[guard 1] Clear! Clear! Come on!
-快一点!快一点! -让开!
Come on! Come on! Come on! Go! - Clear!
这是声东击西
This is a distraction.
要做什麽?
From what?
逃跑
From the escape!
开什麽玩笑?
Are you serious?
什麽叫通讯系统都坏了?
What do you mean all communication systems are down?
快点修复!
Get them up and running!
有个保安人员受伤,需要立刻就医
We have a security officer compromised. We need medical attention immediately.
好
Okay.
救命!
Help!
不要...这样很痛,小子!
Yo, you hatin’ hard on me right now, son!
-兄弟! -尼克!
Homeboy! - Nick!
尼克!
Nick!
这实在烂透了!
This is some janky-ass shit!
封锁小岛
Lock down the island
直到监视器恢复运作
until the security cameras are back online.
客人都要待在自己的房♥间
All guests are to remain in their rooms.
天啊,要赶紧处理,否则股票会暴跌
Oh my God. We need to get ahead of this, or our shares will plummet.
我哥哥可能死了
My brother could be dead
你只担心股价?
and the only thing you're concerned about are share prices?
消息传开后 妳觉得投资人会有什麽反应?
How do you think our investors will react when news of this gets out,
少数族群股东小姐?
you little Miss Minority Shareholder?
把她所有的钱 拿去拯救鲸鱼,治癒地球
Giving all her money to save the whales and heal the planet
一堆狗屁
and all that nonsense.
上校维克在哪裡?
Colonel. Where is Vik?
我的先生在哪裡?
Where is my husband?
我们会找到他的
We will find him. We will find him.
王公被绑架了
The Maharajah's been kidnapped.
-什麽? -天啊
What? - Oh my God!
-他被带去哪裡? -他还活着
Where did they take him? - He's alive.
有人拿机关枪 把他丢到船上,然后开走
Somebody with a machine gun threw him on a boat, and they took off.
-有几个绑匪? -一个
How many kidnappers? - One.
也就是说,他的同伙还在岛上
Which means his partner is still here on the island.
等等,你怎麽知道有两个人?
Hold on. How do you know there were two?
如果绑匪抓住维克 要把他带去船上...
If the kidnapper had Vik and was taking him to the boat...
就有人负责把大象带进帐篷
Ah, someone else was leading the elephant into the tent.
-谢谢 -岛上有四百个人
Thank you. - There are 400 people on this island.
嫌犯太多了
That's a lot of suspects.
我们把范围缩小,好吗,上校?
Let us narrow it down for you, okay, Colonel?
克劳黛 有几个人知道仪式会有大象?
Claudette, how many people knew about the elephant being part of the ceremony?
只有董事知道
Just the board.
对,我们得签名同意支付大象的运费
Yeah, we had to sign off at the expense of transporting an elephant.
所以就是你们所有人
So that means all of you.
这话是什麽意思?
What are you implying?
我的意思应该非常清楚
I think it's very obvious what I'm implying.
你们其中一个人是共犯
Mm-hmm. - One of you is an accomplice to a murder.
-太扯了 -我不是董事
That is ridiculous! - I'm not on the board!
是吗?你们都恨我哥
Is it? You all hated my brother!
什麽?没有,我爱维克
What? No, I... I love Vik.
拜託
Oh, please!
妳从没原谅我
You've never forgiven me. - For what?
-原谅什麽? -害你们解除婚约
Breaking up your engagement.
别自以为是了
Oh, get over yourself.
那是我们双方家长的媒妁之言
It was an arranged marriage between our families.
我们和平分手
We amicably split
是为了促成你们所谓的“因爱结合”
in order to allow for your so-called "love marriage."
妳不希望我们完婚,所以绑架他!
You didn't want this marriage to go through so you kidnapped him!
-妳这个拜金...
You gold-digging--
两位小姐,住手!大家冷静下来
Ladies, stop it! - Calm down, everybody!
-我们靠这个维生,这是我们的工作 -我们的专长
We do this for a living. It's what we do. - It's our thing.
-这不是一般的桉子 -不是
And this is not just another case. - No.
-我们有私交 -对,这是维克
This is personal. - Yeah, it's Vik.
-他对我们很重要 -我们会查出是谁干的
He means a lot to us. - So we'll find out who did this.
-没错 -也会查出动机
对
- A hundred percent. - And find out why they did this.
我们会把维克救回来
And we're gonna get Vik back, okay?
我们的价码非常低廉 只要2500万美元
We're gonna do this for the low, low price of $25 million.
2500万美元,老公,拜託
Twenty-five mil, honey. I swear to God.
-1万美元我就愿意了 -开这个价钱?真扯
I would've settled for ten grand.
So insane.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
把门挡住,才不会有人进来
I'm blocking the door so no one can get in.
老公,你会伤到背
Honey, you're gonna hurt your back.
妳知道怎样会伤到我的背吗? 拿刀捅过去
You know what would hurt my back? A knife going through it.
凶手知道我们在盯着
The killer knows we're on to him.
下一个目标绝对是我们
We're on the next-to-kill list. I guarantee it.
-维克怎麽了?
What happened to Vik?
绑架有钱人就是为了钱
A guy that rich gets kidnapped for the money.
伤害他没有好处
There's no profit in hurting him.
天啊,不会有人再邀请我们去哪裡了
Oh God. We're not gonna be invited anywhere ever again. Ever again.
这起司征服了我,我停不下来
The cheese has a hold on me, honey. I can't stop.
你直接...切一片来吃,像个文明人
Are you just... Will you take a slice like a civilized person?
-我不知道刀子在哪裡 -天啊
I don't know where the knife is.
干嘛?头痛吗?
Oh Jesus! - What? You got a headache?
-对 -真抱歉
Yes! - I'm sorry.
-你的背还好吗? -痛死了
How's your back? - My back's killing me.
-我去拿止痛药 -拜託
I'll get Advil. - Please. Please.
-我再多吃点起司 -老公,别吃那麽多起司
I'm gonna get more cheese in me. - Honey, do not eat all that cheese.
那会影响...你整晚会很痛苦
That affects... You're terrible all night.
没错
Absolutely. - Oh.
我在帐篷拍了照片 有件烧焦的长袍,上面有血迹
And I have pictures from the tent of a burned robe with bloodstains.
有人想销毁证据
Someone was trying to get rid of the evidence,
我很确定是大象训练师
and I'm sure it was the elephant handler.
观察入微,老婆
Good detecting, sweetheart.
-我尽力而为,来 -好,谢谢
I'm doing my best. Here. - Okay. Thank you.
-一、二、三、四 -好
One, two, three, four. - Okay.
我要把这些搬走?
I gotta move this stuff now?
万一是凶手呢?
What if that's the killer?
-凶手不会敲门 -如果是客房♥服务呢?
Killers don't knock. - What if it's housekeeping?
没关係,我们不需要毛巾
We... We're good! We don't need any towels.
不对!我们需要毛巾,请放在门口
No! No! We do need towels. Leave 'em out front, please!
才来十分钟,你需要更多毛巾?
We've been here ten minutes. You need more towels?
妳洗澡要用30条毛巾
You use 30 towels after every shower.
抱歉,至少我会洗澡
I'm sorry. At least I shower.
好吧,算妳赢
All right, you got me there.
是我!法兰西斯科
It's me, Francisco!
法兰西斯科?
Francisco?
等等,如果他是凶手呢?
Wait, wait, wait. What if he's the killer?
他只对一个东西有兴趣,就是妳下面
The only thing he wants to murder is your hm-hm!
-快点,没时间了 -马上来,法兰西斯科
Hurry! There's no time! - Be right there!
-我们来了 -我们知道你赶时间
We're hurrying! - We know!
真抱歉
So sorry.
你
You. - Mm-hmm.
美女
Gorgeous.
老天啊,好吧
Jesus Christ. All right.
搬回去,好 你叫我们快点
Put this back. You said hurry.
有什麽事?
What's... How can we help?
-我有消息 -好
I have information. - Yes.
大家都觉得克劳黛是拜金女
Everyone thinks Claudette is this gold digger,
但没有几个人知道,为了防患未然
but what's not so well known is the fact that, as a precaution,
董事会逼她签了苛刻的婚前协议
the board made her sign a brutal prenup.
所以如果维克跟她离婚她一毛钱都没有
So that means if Vik divorces her, she's left with nothin'.
要再搬一次?
等等,是谁?
- I gotta move this shit again? - Wait. Wait. Who is it?
我是克劳黛,你们要听我说
It's Claudette. You must hear what I have to say.
好,等一下!
Okay, one second.
你躲进衣橱
Let's get you in the closet.
好,马上来,我要吃点起司
Okay, be right there. I gotta get some cheese.
好,进去吧
Okay. Just go in there.
电影精选列表