我女儿真漂亮
你妈怎么可以不来
看我们这位漂亮的公主呢
我们要穿漂亮些给你妈看
我们的女儿真漂亮
好了 好了
对
Yes
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
凯西
Kasie.
如果是白天就凉爽多了
Be a lot cooler if it was during the day.
那会凉爽很多
That would have been a lot cooler.
你有故事要讲吗
You have a story?
我很高兴你来了 干杯
I'm glad you're here. Cheers.
干杯 各位
Cheers, guys!
其他女孩在哪里
Where are the other girls?
她们现在在陪客人
Uh, they're booked right now.
在其他房♥间
They're in the other rooms.
你可以 可以叫她们过来吗
Can you-- Can you get them?
好 我可以打给她们 但可能要
Yeah, I can call them. But it'll probably take--
不用 你刚不是在另外的房♥间吗
No, just-- Weren't you just in another room right now?
已经一个小时了 快点
It's been an hour, I mean, come on.
好 但现在她们没空
Yeah, but they're not available right now.
开灯
The lights.
转身
Turn around.
-你叫什么 -凯西
- What is your name? - Kasie.
凯西吗
Kasie?
-他问你多大了 -23
- He's asking how old you are? - Twenty-three.
23岁吗
Twenty-three?
-你有男朋友吗 告诉我 -马上告诉他
- Do you have a boyfriend? Tell me. - Tell him right now.
我压根不相信这女的说的
I don't fucking believe this girl.
他今晚做你男朋友 好吗
He's your boyfriend tonight, okay?
我去
Fuck.
你们还欠我钱呢
You owe me money!
听到没有
Hey! Hey, hey!
你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚开 天哪
Get the fuck away, jeez!
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go...
把我的钱付我
Give me my money!
走了 走了 哥们
Go. Go, bro.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
-怎样 -还好
- Huh? - Yeah.
抱歉 我不知道他们欠你钱
I'm sorry, I didn't know they owed you money.
不然我不会给他们钥匙
I wouldn't have given them the keys.
你要我叫警♥察♥吗
You want me to call the cops?
你想回里面等吗
You want to wait inside?
我去给你拿点水喝
Come on, I'll get you some water.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
喂 你好
Hello? Hey.
对 我就想知道你刚在做什么
Hey, yeah, I was just wondering what you were doing.
他妈的他们死哪去了
They fucking lost?
谁在里面
Who's in here?
说真的 把他妈的门关上
Seriously, zip that shit up,
拉完屎 然后滚出去
take the shit, and get the fuck out of here.
那颗子弹在他妈的哪里
Where the hell's that bullet?
交给我 别担心
I got it. Don't worry about it.
30分钟后这玩意起了作用
In the next 30 minutes when this shit kicks in,
那时我才不管我们去哪里
I don't give a fuck where we're going.
凯西
Kasie...
对 今晚我们有个聚会
Yeah, we're gonna have a party tonight.
-我抽 -太好了
- Oh, I do. - Ah, perfect.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
我要给各位点上吗 还是
Am I lighting this up for everybody or...
我可以来一颗吗
Can I have one?
-你有回扣拿吗 -没 老兄
- Can you get a refund? - No, dude.
真的吗 你想来一颗
Really? You want one?
有反应了吗
Anything working yet?
好的 现在我们都玩得很嗨
All right, now we're all having fun.
这玩意很带劲
Yo, this shit's fire,
-这个你从哪弄来的 -你的人有反应了
- where'd you get this from? - Your boy came through.
他妈的别碰我的气球 搞什么
Don't touch my fucking balloons. What the fuck?
别碰蓝色的 他妈的别戳破了蓝色气球
Hey! Not blue. Don't fucking hurt blue!
别嚷嚷了 我们离开这鬼地方
Stop! Let's get the fuck outta here.
瞧这家伙在戳破蓝色气球
Yo, look at this guy's hurting blue...
胡安妮塔 求你别走
Juanita! Please don't leave.
抱歉 我的女儿
I'm sorry, mi hija.
我在一家安养院有另一份工作
I took another job at a hospice.
但求你 你不能走
But please, you can't leave.
-你得给我时间去找其他人 -抱歉
- You have to give me enough time to find someone else. - I'm sorry!
几个月前你就跟我说在找其他人
You told me months ago you were looking for someone else.
-胡安妮塔 你不能这么对我 -很晚了
- Juanita, you can't do this to me. - It's too late.
我得走了
I have to go.
怎么 如果是嫌工资低
What? If it's about the money issue,
-我可以给你加 -不 不只是钱
- I can give you more money. - No, it's not just about money.
-求你了 -我们不知道他什么时候会死
- Please. - We don't know when he's going to die.
求你别走
Please don't leave.
可能几个月 也可能明天
It could be months. It could be tomorrow!
送他去安养院
Put him in a hospice.
可以吗 送他去安养院
Would you do that? Put him in a hospice!
你明白吗 那里的人能帮你
Do you understand? There's help there.
-那里有其他人 -我不想送他去安养院
- There'll be other people. - I don't want him in a hospice!
-我再也做不来了 -我不想
- I can't do this anymore. - I don't want to
-送我爸去安养院 -你没在听我说
- put my dad in a hospice! - You're not listening to me!
我再也做不来了 太难了 我做不来
I can't do this anymore. It's too hard. I can't.
-我会跟安养院说 给你个折扣
- I'll talk to the hospice about giving you a discount.
-你不能这样对我 -你会明白的
- You can't do this to me. - You'll figure it out.
怎么了
你不想去看你妈吗
我们要去看你妈 我们可以走了吗
你妹妹就很听话 你怎么回事
在你妹妹面前这样你不觉得惭愧吗
我们可以走了吗
你好 凯里
Hey, Carey.
我好像有一个月没见到你了
I haven't seen you in like a month,
所以我就是想知道你过得怎么样了
so I just wanted to see how you were doing.
我刚在想明天我们可以
I was thinking we could go
去韩国城的购物中心
to Koreatown Plaza tomorrow
吃个中饭
to grab some lunch.
我知道你喜欢那里的美食城
I know you like the food court there,
所以我可以就在那里和你碰头
so I could just meet you there.
回复我 好吗 再见
Let me know, okay? Bye.
起来
你连钱都没有
好的 好的
All right, all right.
请不要再进来
打扰一下 可以耽误你几分钟吗
Hey, excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 不过我上班真的要迟到了
Sure, I'm really late to work, though.
小姐 可以很快问你一个问题吗
Miss, can I ask you a really quick question?
抱歉 我要迟到了
I'm sorry, I'm late--
我就是想问你愿不愿意
I was just wondering if you could like
照顾我爸 做一个住家的护士
take care of my dad, be like a live-in nurse.
抱歉 我已经有一份全职工作
I'm sorry, I already have a full-time job.
-你得离开 你得走 -我都没进去
- You've gotta leave. You have to leave. - I'm not even going inside.
帮你♥爸♥一个忙 送他去安养院
Do your dad a favor, put him in hospice.
-小姐 小姐 可以问你 -不行
- Miss! Miss, can I ask you-- - No!
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-放开我 -出去 出去
- Get off me! - Out, out.
出去 出去 走
Out. Get out. Go.
可以给我一根吗
Mind if I get one of those?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不介意我问的话 多大年纪
If you don't mind me asking, how old do you have to be
才能在这里工作
to work in there?
我见过说自己18但却只有15岁的女孩
I've seen girls as young as 15 who say they're 18.
-15岁吗 -对
- Fifteen? - Mm-hmm.
办成人礼的年纪
Wow, quinceañeras, huh?
你不知道什么是成人礼吗
Quince-- You don't know what a quinceañera is?
你有参加过成人礼吗
You ever been to one?
我妹要办一个
My sister's having one.
糟了又忘了
Ah, shit.
-你叫什么 -凯西