- What was that? - I don't know!
气氛太严肃了
It got too serious.
我不喜欢这么严肃
And I don't like seriousness.
结果现在变尴尬了
Now it's awkward.
-不好意思 -怎么了
- Excuse me? - Yeah?
你是这里的住户吗
Are you a resident here?
是的 不是 我是他的护理人
Yeah, uh, well no. I'm just his caretaker.
我把他送回房♥间
I'm taking him back to his room.
-哪一间 -1206
- Oh, what unit? - Uh, 1206.
不好意思 能麻烦你挡一下电梯门吗
Excuse me, can you hold that?
我姐姐有点疯狂
You know, my sister's kinda crazy,
我真不知道谁
and I don't really know who...
谁会来参加派对 乔丽亚
who's gonna be at the party. Gloria!
你好
Hi!
-是她吗 -是的 是的
- Es ella? - Yeah, yeah.
好 你好 凯西 很高兴见到你
Okay. Hi, Kasie! Nice to meet you.
就像在自己家一样 我们才开始
Make yourself at home, you know. We're just kicking it.
-我们都很随意的 -想喝点吗
- We're relaxing, okay? - You want a drink?
好啊
Yeah.
什么
What?
-你好 -这是凯西 这是我最小的妹妹
- Hi. - This is Kasie. This is my youngest sister.
-很高兴认识你 -她是家里的最小的孩子
- Nice to meet you. - She's the baby of the family.
她马上要过十五岁生日了
She's having a quinceañera soon.
乌玛
Umma!
乌玛 我是春索
Hey, hey. Umma. Hey, it's Chunso.
乌玛 你不认识我了吗
Umma, you don't recognize me?
看着我
Look at me.
话说
So, um...
想来参加我妹妹的十五岁生日吗
Wanna come to my sister's quinceañera?
这不该是你们的私人时间吗
Isn't it like private time with you?
我想是的 不过你算得上是家庭一员了
Yeah, I guess. But you're practically family now.
让我们在这场婚礼上玩开心点
Let's have fun at this wedding.
好的
Okay.
你今天看起来很漂亮
You look very pretty today.
谢谢
Thank you.
搬来和我一起住吧
Hey. Move in with me.
-和你一起住吗 -是啊
- Move in with you? - Uh-huh.
我觉得现在不是个好主意
I don't think it's a good idea right now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我爸爸病得很重
You know how my dad's like really sick...
我♥操♥ 你知道你现在有多蠢吗
What the fuck? Do you know how stupid you're being right now?
你知道我他妈刚刚提出了什么吗
Do you know what I just fucking offered you?
你们那天晚上去得很晚吗
Did you guys go till late night that night?
是的
Yeah, we did.
嘿 托尼 你有伴了 是吗
Hey Tony, you got company, huh?
凯西 你下周末要和马丁在一起
Kasie, hey, you're gonna be with Martin next weekend.
听起来不错 她是什么 小女仆
Sounds good. What is she, a doumi girl?
-她是我的小女仆 -你带了小女仆去参加婚礼
- She's my doumi. - You brought a doumi to a wedding?
我一直这样 我这样参加了约翰的婚礼
I did. I always do. I did at John's wedding.
我能去下一个吗 之后还能去下一个吗
Can I get next? Can I get next after that?
你们三个 你下周的日程安排怎么样
All three of you. What's your schedule like next week?
然后他们就会像那样逃跑
And then they tend to run away just like that.
玩得开心
Wow. Go have fun.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hi.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
家里一切都好吗
Everything okay at home?
是的 我是说 都好
Yeah, I mean... Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
一切 一切都好吗
Everything... Everything good?
是的 一切都很好
Yeah, everything's fine.
凯西 在吗 凯西 你还在吗
Kasie, hello? Kasie, hello, hello?
是的 我还在这里
Yeah, I'm still here.
你知道你可以
You know you could...
你知道你可以和我谈谈 对吧
You know you could talk to me, right?
如果你需要的话
If you need to?
好的
Okay.
你回去后我再和你谈谈
I'll just talk to you when you get back?
好的
Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right...
凯西
Kasie...
凯西
Kasie...
爸爸 爸爸
Appa. Appa!
嘿 醒醒
Hey, wake up.
爸爸 请放开我
Dad, get off me please!
爸爸 放手
Dad! Let go!
拿一个吧
忘了它吧
你今天不进来吗
不进来吗
我和你说话的时候你应该回应我
今天不进来吗
我没有钱
I don't have money.
发生什么不好的事了吗
我们走
起来
我没有钱
今天我请客
我让你整天玩你最爱的游戏
走快点
走快点 你这个朋克
凯里
Carey!
这个世界上我只剩下你
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
凯里 我发现爸爸在地板上 他可能会死的
Carey, I found Dad on the floor. He could have died.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
做什么
Do what?
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
凯西
Kasie.
我想
I think...
我想你应该送他去临终关怀院
I think you should put him into hospice.
我不会送他去临终关怀院的
I'm not gonna put him in hospice.
他需要专业的照顾
He needs professional attention.
凯西
Kasie.
他快死了
He's terminal.
他会死的
He's gonna die.
你会轻松点的 好吗
It'll be easier on you, okay?
你可以过自己的生活
You'll be able to live your own life.
我们明早就去
We'll look for hospice cares
找临终关怀
in the morning.
不 我不会那么做的
No, I'm not going to do that.
这是唯一要做的事
It's the only thing to do.
别他妈的玩我了
Stop playing fucking games!
我不会让他去的
I'm not gonna put him there.
我不会像你那样离开他
I'm not gonna leave him like you did!
我不会让你离开的
I'm not letting you leave.
我已经决定了 好吗
I've already decided. All right?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚开 凯西
Get the fuck out of my way, Kasie!
听着 我不回来了 好吗
Listen, I'm not coming back, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥待在这里
You fucking stay here
处理这些该死的事情
and deal with this fucking shit,
因为我他妈的不需要它
because I don't fucking need it!
凯里
Carey!
《黑鬼帕洛玛》
"Paloma Negra"
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't this what you want?
我甚至为你盛装打扮了
I even dressed up for you!
干杯
Cheers...
胡安妮塔说你是她的朋友
So Juanita says you're a friend of hers.
是的
Great.
好吧 我们会尽我们所能帮助你
Well, we're gonna do everything that we can to help you.
你有什么特别的问题要问我吗
Did you have any questions for me specifically?
不
Ah, no.
你还好吗
How are you?
我没事
I'm okay.
只是
It's just...
只是很难 父母总是很难相处
It's just hard. It's always really hard with parents,
但我只想确定
but I just want to reassure you,