Listen, take my phone number, all right?
如果你什么时候无聊了之类的 就
And if you get bored or whatever, just--
我过来了
Me voy!
给我 我很快就好
Here, I'll do it really quick.
抱歉 我知道这样有点随便 但是…
Sorry, I know this is random, but...
我只是很想再见到你
I just really wanted to see you again.
我还以为再也见不到你了
Thought I wasn't gonna see you again.
好了 无聊了就给我发短♥信♥
All right, you get bored, text me.
好吧 好的
Okay, yeah, um...
-我要走了 -好 好吧
- I'm gonna go now. - Okay, yeah. All right, um...
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good... seeing you too.
今晚我们要去一个订婚派对
Hey, we're going to an engagement party tonight.
我在中国有一家织布厂
I own a fabric factory in China.
他其实是我的一位顾客
This is actually one of my customers.
他是一位韩服制♥作♥大♥师♥
He's like a master hanbok maker.
他专做订制韩服
He does custom hanboks.
我要给你买♥♥一套韩服
I'm gonna buy you a hanbok.
我们今天就去 好吗
We'll go today, okay?
你穿上真漂亮
你穿着真合适
你男朋友肯定很有钱 谁会给女朋友买♥♥这么贵的礼物呢
你穿紫色很好看
很少有人穿紫色好看的
Bogan Bingo 《I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)》
♪我愿走五百英里♪
♪ I would walk 500 miles ♪
♪再走五百英里♪
♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪
♪只为成为那个走了一千英里远♪
♪ Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles ♪
♪跌倒在你家门口的人♪
♪ To fall down at your door ♪
♪当我工作时 没错我知道我会♪
♪ When I'm working yes I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我会成为为你努力工作的男人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you ♪
♪当我拿到工作的报酬时♪
♪ And when the money comes in for the work I do ♪
♪我会一分不少地交给你♪
♪ I'll pass almost every penny on to you ♪
男性理发
♪当我回到家 没错我知道我会♪
♪ When I come home well I know I'm gonna be ♪
♪我会是那个回到家 回到你身边的男人♪
♪ I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you ♪
♪我愿走五百英里♪
♪ I would walk 500 miles ♪
♪再走五百英里♪
♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪
你在搞什么
你疯了吗
你个混♥蛋♥ 你居然朝我扔钱
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
不用 我可以
No, I'm good.
马上 马上好了
Just uh... Just finishing up.
-还不错 -是吗
- It's not bad. - Yeah?
-你的呢 -我吃过了
- That's it for you? - I ate earlier.
-都是你的 -是吗
- It's all for you. - Oh, yeah?
看起来可不像
Doesn't look like it.
什么
What?
我只是说 你太瘦了
I'm just saying, you're just skinny.
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
怎么了 你笑什么
What? Why are you laughing?
我在想那个你揍的那个混♥蛋♥孩子
I was remembering about that fucking kid you beat up...
在你还很胖的时候
when you were fat.
两个胖小孩在地上
Two little fat kids on the ground.
你说德里克吗
You mean Derek?
我没那么胖
I wasn't that fat.
你们俩就像小
You guys were like little...
小沙鼠滚来滚去
little gerbils rolling around and around.
老天 不过你把他收拾得很惨
Oh, man, you fucked him up, though.
你记得爸爸吗
You remember Dad?
记得 记得他怎么跟我击掌的
Yeah, how he gave me a high-five.
是啊 天哪
Yeah. Oh, man.
他很为你骄傲
He was pretty proud of you.
你以前有想过你想做什么吗
Did you ever think about what you want to do?
什么 你问这个
What? Where is this...
就像是 我不知道 工作吧
Kind of like, I don't know, a job.
-是啊 -我不介意给你钱 不过
- Uh, yeah. - I don't mind giving you money, but--
我会找份工作的 没事的
I'll get a job. It's fine.
你真的不用为我担心
You really don't have to worry about me.
我昨天找到了点东西
I found something yesterday.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
-在衣柜里找到的 -好的
- It was in the closet. - Okay.
是绿色的
It's green.
也有黑色和白色
And black and white.
-是你的钢琴 -好吧
- Your piano. - Okay.
-你的钢琴 -好吧
- Your piano. - Okay.
如果你想那么称呼的话 它其实更像电子琴
If you want to call it that. It's more like a little keyboard.
我觉得它还能用
I think it still works.
我觉得换个电池就行了
I think it just needs some batteries.
你不觉得会很好玩吗 来场音乐会
Don't you think it would be fun? Have a little recital?
你觉得怎样
What do you say?
好啊
Yeah.
你以前很爱弹那玩意儿
Listen, you used to love playing that thing.
你去上学就为了弹钢琴
You went to school for fucking piano.
是啊 我知道我去上学就为了弹钢琴
Yeah, I know I went to school for piano.
是啊 但你没读完
Yeah, and you didn't finish.
我是说 你很喜欢 对吗
I mean, you liked it, right?
-是啊 我很喜欢 -那你为什么不读完
- Yeah, I liked it. - So why didn't you finish school?
-因为爸爸 -我只是…
- Dad. - I just--
如果我找了份工作呢
I mean, what if I got a job for that?
-如果你有工作… -如果我找到了工作
- If you got a job... - If I got a job,
你会回学校念书吗
will you go back to school?
好吗
All right?
可能吧
Maybe.
放进去了吗
Is that in?
是这样吧 听起来很熟悉 等等
That's it, right? That sounds familiar. Wait...
听起来就像你在乱摁
It just sounds like you're playing random keys.
这不公平
That's not fair. Uh...
该死
Shit.
还能用
It works.
我想我没事了
I think I'm okay.
好吧
Uh... Okay.
话说
Hey, um...
你有好奇过我做什么工作吗
Are you ever curious about what I do for work?
我知道你是干什么的
I mean, I know what you do.
和人们 和
Have people... Have...
你有想过钱是从哪来的吗
Do you ever wonder where the money comes from?
我知道是从哪来的
I know where it comes from.
会困扰到你吗
Does it bother you?
不会
No.
凯西 这不会困扰到我
Kasie, it doesn't bother me.
凯西 无论你得做什么来维持爸爸的生命
Kasie, whatever you had to do to keep Dad alive,
我不 我都不会加以评判 好吗
I don't-- I don't judge you for it, okay?
不会的
I don't.
我只是觉得你应该
I just think that you should...
你应该为将来做打算 知道吗
You should think about after, you know?
你好
Hey.
要走吗
Wanna go?
我做代客泊车有七
I've been doing valet now for like seven...
六七个月左右了吧
Six months, seven months, something like that.
你在这附近上课吗
Do you take a class around here?
上课 什么意思
Uh, class? What do you mean?
芭蕾[音近valet] 课
Ballet... class.
不是 是"代客" 就是帮人停车
No, "valet," like I park cars.
不是"芭蕾" 不是跳舞
Not "ballet," like dance, no.
我还以为你说芭蕾 我还在想"真酷"
I thought you said ballet. I was like, "That's cool."
我才不跳芭蕾 我是说 我不讨厌芭蕾
I don't do ballet. I mean, I got nothing against it.
只是我长大的地方没那玩意儿 你知道吗
But it's just not the thing where I grew up, you know?
那你呢 你一个人住吗 还是有室友
So what about you? You, uh... You live alone? Roommates?
不 我和我爸住 还有我哥哥 目前是的
No, I... I live with my dad, and then my brother, for now.
我爸对我我哥很差劲 我十五岁时他就走了
My dad was like a dick to my brother, so he left when I was 15.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mom?
我们都还小的时候她就离开了
Um, she left when we were kids.
-那是干什么 -我也不知道